Post some scams I need money

Post some scams I need money

Attached: 1527733683210.png (540x474, 337K)

Start a business and get other people to wage slave for you. Pretty good scam.

work
yes, this is original

if you're a girl, buy a cheap webcam and whore yourself out as a camgirl on sites like chaturbate. ez money

Guys always say this but the only cases this works are snowball cases where it works extremely well. 99% of girls who try this don't make a penny.

That's why you do whoring in real life. Much easier money.

look idk what a snowball case is but you could try doing asmr videos if your tits aren't great enough for a camgirl show. don't forget to open a patreon page

I am 100% confident you know zero girls personally who have succeeded at this

Sell yourself at night. You'll be making a ton of money if you're attractive.

your point is? do i have to know a millionaire IRL in order to give advice on how to make some easy money?

That common sense would tell you the scam almost never works. It's a one in a thousand to be a camgirl. Jow Forums just thinks every girl does it because everyone here loves being angry. There's though reason to call women entitled, extremely uncommon shit that's insanely exaggerated is worthless to bring up.

Findom some losers on /trash/

This will never work. Findom people are extremely needy and 99% want to meet you in person. You have a better chance of making $100 by finding it on the street.

Bump I need money too or at least where to sell some expired prescriptions

What scripts you got? Email me [email protected]

Hey faggot if you're trustworthy I'll buy your drugs. See

This, unironically.
Very underrated also.

Dude you're not going to believe this but it works 100% of the time. Apply for an overnight cashier job at the petrol station and then just run the register and keep the place clean and stocked. Every 1-2 weeks those suckers will give you real paper money!
Fucking hysterical how easy it is.

>work
OP meant to scam others, not himself.

You don't need scams user, don't dishonour yourself. More than anything you need someone to hold you, look into your eyes and say that they are proud of who you are even if you aren't and that will each small step you take you can climb up to see the heavenly horizon that is hidden from us all by the degeneracy that surrounds us. That to do your best is to help set an example for others and help the collective drive of us all.

Attached: Hugging anon when they are feeling very sad.jpg (600x750, 234K)

nigger I need money
I got fired from a job I lucked out on

Aight imma hit you with my best one,100's of years of research has gone into this method combining bump and run,dine n'dashing and a wide variety of pyramid schemes OP so trust me when I say this one is the single most effective method of big earning-scamming

This isnt very complex either,so all you have to do is go to your local food court or the equivalent,dig through the bins there and assemble a semi complete meal so it looks like you were in fact eating that,walk around with it and bump into someone,make a ruckus and get them to pay for another meal of sorts like that,rinse and repeat and viola you have a nice way to subsidies your neetbux,thank me later OP :^)

Attached: 3.jpg (1104x1104, 129K)

No just make sure you tell it to someone who appreciates your wisdom, like the blind grandma you consult for automotive repair advice, or the beggar you talk to for hot stock tips.