>he texts me back

I hate you all.

Attached: huhuh.jpg (640x853, 66K)

always happens but not just robots, no guy ever commits, ever

nobody cares bitch this isn't facebook

>5/10
>has girls texting him
not buying it

Lots of guys do, but not retards and fuckbois and not to retarded women and thots. In the end, it's up to the woman to judge properly who she dates, but yeah, there's a lot of men out there, successful and normal men, who want nothing but a wife and kids.

Just me. The other "girl" was a gay underaged dude using some instathot instagram pics.

What's the point then?

unironically there is no reason to commit for men, women lose nothing by committing, when they get a divorce, get half of your shit and alimony money to live off they will find a new man in few days if they desire.

>post picture of myself
>he ghosts me
Fuck robots, I'm not even ugly.

>get cheated on
>it's your fault
>cheat
>it's your fault

No win for women.

It's the same way for men user. People don't like to accept blame, especially women.

>It's the same thing for men and women
>But men have it worse

It's not the same thing because women have a much easier time finding a new partner, they are wanted by society and men are treated as disposable, this is true regardless of societal structure, the only solution would be for everyone to turn gay.

lel
I got married last year, so jokes on you.

I was in a 2 year long distance relationship with a very fat, insecure girl that I met on here. I'm a conventionally attractive guy, and I took her virginity. I loved her, but ultimately, even after many real-life visits, she couldn't bring herself to move to where I am, and I couldn't bring myself to move, either. She dumped me about 2 months ago. It's for the best; the relationship was about dead, anyway.

Anyway OP, I just wanted to call you a faggot.

Attached: Cool.png (536x411, 287K)

Do you perchance have a discord, anonette?

>tfw will never be in a relationship to prove you wrong

Attached: 673461096.jpg (610x475, 289K)

Yet you call me racist when I say niggers are statistically bad.

Your 5/10 is probably a 7/10, can't trust how women rate men

Nah, he was average. Factually.

Now if you want to say he was a fitness model just to prove me wrong, sure, go for it.

How would you rate yourself?
Ooo

Look wise? A 5/10 myself, I'd say.
I have a really cute face, and am now 120 lbs and 5'6". But I was really fat growing up, so I have a little bit of loose skin on my tummy, my tits are saggy and I have some stretchmarks.
Dressed I'm probably a 7/10.

Too bad, if you stayed fat I'd wife you.

Don't ever give thirsty dogs water, they're just too lazy to go to the river.

When we say looks is all that matters, it goes both was captain.

Wouldn't marry a guy who wants me to be fat, so I guess we're not meant to be.

Why not, do you really hate yourself that much? You know that some Chads also want you to be fat right? So it's not just us creepy losers.

Being fat is unhealthy. I don't want a man who wants me to be unhealthy.
Same way I wouldn't want a guy who wants me to be an alcoholic who does meth, I suppose. Especially because he does this out of selfish reasons like "I get off to fat women".

Don't worry, I'm doing that as we speak. Not everyone that browses this board is the same brand of trash, as unlikely as that sounds.

5 is not average, so he's a 6 at least. You said he's not a fitness model, but what about his face only?

>up to the woman to judge properly
even when nearly every guy is trying their best to fool me or force me. Then when I've been burned and want to be ultra cautious you call me a bitch or stalk and kill me. Wow

>Being fat is unhealthy.
So is being fit, yet you wouldn't mind Chris Pratt would you.

>But I was really fat growing up, so I have a little bit of loose skin
How would you feel about a man that has the same?

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

5 is average between 0 and 10.
Did you take elementary school math?

>what about his face only?
Normal, unremarkable. Ugly nose and teeth.

Being fit isn't unhealthy, unless you do it to some strenuous degree. I don't like very fit guys on average.

>finding a new partner
No we don't, not when every man approaches me with ill intent or at best misrepresents his intent and then its up to me to see through all the deception and if I don't and get burned I'm the stupid cunt.

Which I don't get. Why come here if you're not a genetic dead end? To feel good about being a peg above a pile of shit?

Don't care at all. I actually think it'd be cool to be with a man who lost a lot of weight, so probably a plus.
Also I can't stop laughing thinking about loose skin flaps flapping against each other while we fuck.

Because I've been on this site for over a decade now and I see no reason to stop simply because I've changed my situation in that time. Shit, I may as well have stopped browsing when I got my first job, or graduated high school if that were the case.

Please be in NEW ZEALAND originally

>I don't like very fit guys on average.
lololololo

can we stop with the lies about how either gender is just so horrible. some people are good some are bad that's for you to decide but one experience does not dictate how a group of people will act. posting anti this or that threads is just hurting everyone and keeping us at each other's throats.men and women don't always get along perfectly but we supposed to be fucking each other raising children.and learning, loving and taking care of one another not fighting and ridiculing each other to the point where we swear of one or the other for good. its pointless and will only lead to endless conflict and mental anguish. how about we start to give each other a chance and forgive those who are still blind. isn't that what you truly want deep down? hope, a chance, someone to love and to be loved? running in circles will get us nowhere

Attached: 1531302214690.jpg (1305x1265, 207K)

I prefer average guys to be honest, the guys I find most attractive are slim to average dudes. A bit of muscles is great, but more than that makes you less attractive to me.

lost 150lbs M'lady, marry me

Right so you're a 3/10 with plain face and he's a 7/10 if we account for how women rate men and how people can't self rate.
I'm honestly not surprised

Yeah, he's a 11/10 and I'm a disfigured beast.
Keep going robots, never change.

user, you're describing a phenomenon experienced by both men and women alike. If you want to blame anything, blame the shortcomings of humans rather than one gender which is a victim of the same grievance.

Also been here for over a decade but I wasn't really talking about you specifically. There are several dozen other boards but normalfags seem to gravitate towards this board and then proceed to go against the grain.

>most attractive are slim to average dudes. A bit of muscles is great
Post one and I'll tell you what kind of drugs he's on, come on, I dare you.

I met this qt fembot at this EDM festival last year. It was a lot of fun and she intorduced me to a lot of new people to hang out with. Later found out she was fucking like 3 other guys on the side. Don't fall for the meemz. If she has a popular instagram and is constantly texting a bunch of different people this is your red falg to stay the fuck away. Fembots are pure trash and I don't know why I even tried it, because I already knew they were like this.

>fembot at this EDM festival

wut

I'm not even memeing you stupid cunt

Attached: hVc9c2a.png (500x300, 9K)

>EDM festival
That was your fault.

Imagine talking to a robot for more than to insult them. You can do better.

>Later found out she was fucking like 3 other guys on the side.
What's wrong with that? Sex is fun, you should try it.

>Don't care at all. I actually think it'd be cool to be with a man who lost a lot of weight, so probably a plus.
Lost 150lbs myself, twice, would never be with a dumb cunt who cares about such things though.

I can't speak for everyone but I don't talk to other girls when I'm ghosting. I'm usually busy or I forgot to message back and it feels weird to start again since she never made an effort.

>I hate you all.
>all.
okay.jpeg

Post a guy I find attractive?
I don't know. This dude. He's an actor, he's like a 9/10 for sure.

Attached: penn coachella 19apr11 01.jpg (435x640, 81K)

I'm not ready to commit unless you're willing to delay kids for 10 years.

why so you can kill me?

stop larping faggot organic

No so I can MARRY you

>yep he just smoked meth out of a lightbulb the morning before this pic was taken
>it is clearly evident by the fact that I don't smoke meth out of light bulbs and he is much slimmer than me
>stupid cunt

Too late and prefer being called a stupid cunt than be hurt again

I was contacted by an user who posts in a server he posts in, I know he ghosted me because he started dating another "girl" who turned out to be a gay underaged dude.

TFW no gf OH NO NO NO

and then kill me

Why? I think it'd be nice to have something we can relate on. It's not a huge deal, but I feel more comfortable around people who were fat and lost it than around people who were always super thin.

Wait is this something to do with discord? Discord
and VOIP chatting is for normal niggers and traps.

We all die eventually.
Best to die married and in love.

I don't want a shallow whore.

>decide to give a robot a chance
>he's 5/10
the benevolent whore. he should have got on his knees for the chance to ride your roastbeefy goodness. the fool. pics of tits or gtfo whore.

It's almost all about face for women. You can be slim or slightly fat but it's fine till too much/too low bodyfat doesn't change the shape of your face, if you have a cute/handsome face, or at least everything average but a good eye zone.

What are you even talking about? What is shallow about wanting to be with someone who has been through similar experiences as me?

I'm virgin.
I was very happy to talk to him, I just said he was average looking. I have no problems with him being average looking, I was happy to talk to him, he was the one who ghosted me.

It's not hard to achieve. I once got nudes of a 8/10 girl without even having to show my face lol. We were dating 2 years and she wasn't fake, I remember our daily camsex even after it turned out I was 6/10. You must lack any kind of social skills if you cant get an online gf

Probably you were too boring

Nah, just not as pretty as the instagram thot whose photo he got catfished with.

>i started talking with some e-guy
>oh he is so cute!
>you wouldn't know him, he goes to a different discord server
>we have been e-flirting for three days now
>he pinky swore (digitally ofc) that he wouldn't talk with other e-girls
>i'm not like those other e-thots tee hee
>day 6 of e-relationship and day 2 of no contact
>i've been ghosted
>by my own e-boyfriend!
>turns out he started texting some whore in a different discord server
>the nerve!
>turns out she was a catfish
>mfw he tries to e-flirt with me again
>fuck men REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 131K)

Yes. Post yours first if you're still here.

You don't. You just want someone who looks good.

fuck you women are not virgins. no reason to commit.

>he ghosts me the second a cuter girl texts him
>he texts me back

does not compute

If anyone wants to talk about loneliness and or relationship problems I would like a friend?

A_SC #0142

kozaswd is my sc
I'm not desperate and honestly I don't care but I've never talked with anyone from Jow Forums. You can message me if you're tired of traitorous faggots with issues.

Considered this: did you give him any sign of sexual interest? Because probably the fake instathot captured his attention and let him hope to have sex with her. If you just talked with him about basic stuff, he probably just thought you wanted him as a friend. Did you give him some signal that there could be some interest or attraction from you?

I'd date a man who never had to lose massive amounts of weight, if that was the case.
Saying I want to date a man with loose skin because I'm shallow is a bit retarded.

most retarded post I've read in 2019 and we're not even a month in

He talked to me every day for 2 months.
Then stopped talking to me for 3 weeks (despite me messaging him).
Then texted me back out of the blue.

Yes, I told him I liked him.

I don't have snapchat.

>Fembot at a EDM festival
Huh?

Attached: 1544019984790.jpg (452x544, 13K)

No it's not. Will you still want him in 3-4 years when he gets fat again, just like you will, because statistically no one actually stays skinny forever after childhood obesity?

Same here except she talked to me every day for almost a year and then just stopped with no explanation.

Yeah, I would. As long as he wanted to try and lose it again with me, I'd be fine with it.

That really sucks. I'm sorry, user. I wish you get some closure.

I would never ghost you

I'm not stupid, she's a pathetic and weak person who's afraid of conflict so much that she's doing the standard slow ghosting routine, first it's just brief responses, then never having lengthy conversations at all, then ignoring most messages completely even when she's online, then not being online, then one day you wake up to being blocked or removed. It's always the same stages.

>try going on a gay date with a robot
>funny and cute guy
>we end up getting in bed
>he cums
>he instantly regrets what's going on after he cums
>never speaks to me again

Shit like this makes me want to kill myself

Attached: 1464181556579.png (290x290, 120K)

lmfao, he saw the roast

No! Don't bully me!

im sorry to hear that

also i dunno if this belongs here but was anyone here in some sort of social rehabilitation thing ? and did it help ? the incels tell me i look good but somehow i every girl i talk to eventually looses interest in me even if they they told me i look hot before

get a personality. get a passion in something and share with the world. some girl will latch on.

delete her and forget, user. that's just incredibly disrespectful of her and shows she doesn't give a fuck.

some people complain about ghosting even if it's been only a few days though. that's not ghosting, that's the whole relationship never taking off and it's alright.