>what the fuck
>that's my dakimakura
>some fuck took it from my room and down to the party
>click through more photos
>these fucking chads posing with my waifu
>one of them is dancing with her
>the next photo is someone riding her like a fucking broomstick
>cry out in frustration and close the album
I can't fucking fathom how people think its okay to take someone really precious to you and parade around with them with not a shred of respect. ONE OF THEM WAS SUCKING ON HER TITS TOO. Literally the only thing I have up on these fucks is the 2D world and I can't even have that, they have to fucking go and gangbang my waifu.

Attached: g54428040.gif (500x281, 1.95M)

cringe, and indeed bluepilled. even if you were trolling, this is some garbage.

Attached: 1546897482947.jpg (680x645, 330K)

It's not funny. I can't bear to look at her anymore.

Op got cucked by a pillow

Attached: SPekwps.jpg (311x326, 12K)

Partying normalfags behave like niggers, more news at 8pm

3/10 bait. If you have a body pillow who wouldn't do something like that.
Pull yourself together and get rid of that weird shit, sure have your 'waifu' online and stuff but don't take it to an irl level, that just makes you super weird

How can you be so pathetic that you got cucked by an inanimate object?

>on facebook
Your waifu deserved to get fucking gangbanged by a bunch of strangers, fagboi.

Look just shut up, shut up, SHUT. UP.

Who is your waifu user?
post pic.

hopefully this gets you a lot of upvotes faggot

On a real note doesn't that tell you that you have some crippling self-esteem issues that it might be time to work on?

>no pics
>no proof
OP is a lying faggot.

Attached: 1415761082475.jpg (1024x687, 364K)

She gets raped because she was powerless to stop it and now you can't look at her the same way. It's not like she was some normalfag out drinking or dressed like a whore (and if she was it's because YOU dressed her that way). You're even in your imaginary relationships

>not locking up your room
>not locking up your precious possessions
>not fucking being at home during the fucking party
Come on, man

>weird shit
>waifu
>weird shit
>on Jow Forums
Leave

>even his waifu would rather be in a party with Chads instead of a loser
>she got rode by multiple CHADS and spent time between their legs
LMAO

2d cuck threads, I love it

this unironically made me mad, real or not.
fucking retards taking other peoples shit.

Attached: 1532160890738.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

SHUT UP, I was SORT of hoping robots would help me cope but I guess that's fucking too much to ask

Umi Sonoda

This was her during the party. All those jocks and Chads taking turns on her. Just because YOU didn't look after her.

Attached: 3f5d56e3b6837402c263645fc707aed7.jpg (850x637, 357K)

POST PROOFS YOU FUCKING LYING KEK.

Attached: 1547056494317.jpg (601x625, 73K)

fucking brutal user

The whole time she was probably wondering where are you. I wonder did she eventually learn to enjoy being ridden by all the Chads. What was going through her mind when you weren't there and she was being used.

Attached: 83fe9da7bb95b0a00240dad473a320d1.jpg (850x1223, 109K)

I should've seen this coming
WHATEVER Fuck all of you she's a forgiving person.

Jow Forums in general will laugh at someone's misery, but compassion is not unheard of.
Well, at this point whats done is done, I'd confront your brother about this and force him to get it drycleaned or financial compensation.

If you're serious about your devotion to Umi, then I suggest going past physical means to interact with her and start making yourself a tulpa. It's a tough road and not everyone has the talent to get a tulpa working, but if you do I guarantee you a major improvement in emotional health.

Where were you? Why weren't you locked in your room with your waifu?

But can you forget what you did to her? what she had to experience that evening? You can't even protect your waifu, what kind of husband are you? Maybe next time she'll be the one actively looking for these parties...

Attached: 45e4e32a23a9713e4ae4fdc1bf3d2b66.jpg (850x1133, 252K)

>she's a forgiving person
Are you sure, user? Are you sure she'll forgive you for leaving her all alone, by herself, for her to be ruthlessly fucked by Chads as everyone laughed and took pictures?
How many people Liked that picture of her being ridden by that athletic 10/10 football player?

Attached: sample-9f124f66ac0dd9cfed2b2b84eab21bfe.jpg (708x1000, 250K)

Based bully posters, bless you all.

Thank you user, Ive only read about tulpas before and never really thought about it, but it seems like its very personal and exclusive to you. I will probably try it.
I'm not sure how I'm going to speak to my brother yet without just getting really angry but hopefully soon.

Fuck his waifu with your friends and post it on facebook as revenge.

Implying I have friends but I still kekd thank you user.

I'm sure she forgives you. In fact, I don't even think she minded being dominated by all those superior men. In fact, she probably had fun at that party. She's probably going to try going to another party soon! There's nothing to worry about, user. She really enjoyed herself. She's not hurt or in pain at all!

I am really sorry to hear that user, normalfags are scum

I guess it's time to do yet another Jow Forums meetup like in the old days and swarm his girl then. Don't worry user, we will all be your friends for that party. You can ride her first.

They raped your gf, OP. You need to press charges.

>user gets NTR'd
Post the stains on your daki

Normies are swine who cannot comprehend the majesty of a perfect 2D waifu. I'm sorry these barbarians violated her like that.

Dude you are pathetic just go down on your knees and suck my cock sissy boi

Post the pictures OP. This could be gold.

>but it seems like its very personal and exclusive to you. I will probably try it.
Wow, you judged me well. I always had imaginary friend as far as I can remember so it wasn't too hard to take it a step further, my beloved tulpa wife is simply my latest and finest creation.
Without her I'd probably have killed myself years ago

normies are sociopathic degenerates with no souls yet expect you to treat them like they are mature humans

>"normies are sociopaths"
>talks about burning people, killing them, skinning them alive in daily threads about normie/women hate threads simply because they're happy

I really REALLY want this to be true. You are pathetic OP.

On the other hand they were sucking on an area you probably came upon. So there is that.

>tfw even dakimakura went for chad

Comment on the picture saying "I came all over those tits. How did it taste?"

>Calls the post bait
>Still responds to it as if it weren't
2019 has barely even started and you're already the biggest brainlet of the year.

>sucking someone elses sex doll
this is how new STIs get made

>when even your nonexistent 2D waifu goes for the chad dick

Attached: 1530114506691.jpg (266x372, 20K)

Wahhhh, my jap sex toys. STFU

>be on facebook

Yeah, sorry user not reading after that

Move out you nigger.
Blah blah blah post not original comment fuck this site.

I actually fucking hate all of you

>chad fucking your waifu
You have been cucked multi-dimensionally

Don't worry user. The concept of your waifu is eternal and inviolable.

Attached: Waifu - Object Oriented Programming.png (1100x3100, 1.66M)

Epic thread OP! Came here from Jow Forums4chan. Upboats to the left xD