Free (you)'s

Tell me about your day.
>want to kill yourself someday
>have any hobbies?
>do you write poetry
if you do post some
>why do you post on R9K

just tell me something man,
I just woke up and didnt know if it was AM or PM.
im working on a rap about my life, and how I became who I am.
tried score some money to buy my friend a gift and failed.

Attached: megu sad 4.jpg (588x579, 105K)

Fuck you, Gunjy. You nigger.

Don't know how but woke up at 7:30 A.M., either my alarms didn't go off or I really must have rolled or something in my sleep. Either way finished Tonari no-Kyuuketsuki-san and a book on King Alfred the Great. Studying control systems at the moment and God is it complicated, without much of a course structure I have no idea how to learn or what to learn so are rolling with anything in an attempt to at least familiarize myself with most fields before I get onto the first year. Going to use Matlab for this book more so that should be productive in the least. Got work at 18:00 'til close, odd shift-timing though I guess it works, entitles me to a free pizza still and I'll probably get free cake or something so I don't mind. Missed out on finishing Hajime no Ippo last night since my plans of waking up at 2:00 A.M. didn't work out to my annoyance. Might force through it and set alarms so I can watch it in bed and wake up through alarms, though I'll probably be hazy from doing that - quite the debate. Started playing Suguri, figured if I set 3-day time limits per game then I should be able to go through my backlog at least enough to get an idea of each game otherwise I'll die before playing them all. Will see how it works.

Started a book 'Avenging Angels' on female Soviet snipers during World War II, surprised to hear that around 1 million women served with the Red Army during the war on the Soviet part and often as sappers, aircraft personnel and as the book would suggest, snipers (one totaling over 30 casualties against the Germans).

Hope your day is going well, will do thy best!

Attached: 36.png (400x400, 25K)

Tell me about your day.
maybe not sure
>have any hobbies?
no
>do you write poetry
no
if you do post some
>why do you post on R9K
misery loves company.

how are you so productive man?
serious it actually amazes me.
what is your drive?

My days shit, trying write my rhyme its going good but managing discord shit and meh.
its a good rhyme

I can post a rhyme im working on if you want.
I love misery man, I want to cry but im writing

Attached: 1517273207173.jpg (1225x999, 643K)

I'll give you a bullet point account of the day. It's pretty boring.
>woke up at 3
>wife was using the computer
>caught up with the drama on /wsg/
>tried out my waterproof speaker in the shower
>shaved and washed my hair
>took the wife to the shops
>got a hair cut and bought some shoes and shirts for work
>bought some wine
>at home now, wife is watching youtube, I'm watching youtube and trying to force myself to do my weekly planning and some chores, but mostly just drinking and posting
Pretty useless - but I've been exhausted lately and just needed some down time

i've spent the past 14 hours sitting in vc with a 14 year old girl wanting to kill myself for doing it

It's a thought I've had on my mind from time to time... the feeling comes and goes.
>have any hobbies?
Other than video games, I can't really say that I do. I do like working on computers and such, especially older ones, they're just fun to play with.
>do you write poetry
Poetry never really clicked with me. I can appreciate it, but it's not something I really like to write.
>why do you post on R9K
Don't really have any reason for it I suppose, just enjoy the atmosphere here, for some reason.

Attached: 1545906333187.png (540x470, 301K)

I write songs. I'd share but I haven't wrote anything I like since March. Quitting alcohol put me in a writer's block I can't seem to escape.
I post here cause Jow Forums is the only place where I can find likeminded people. I'm no robot tho, but I was for a while so I can empathize. I do plan to kill myself at some point tho.

You are just a normalfag man.
fuck off from R9K

>i've spent the past 14 hours sitting in vc with a 14 year old girl wanting to kill myself for doing it
why???
nothing wrong with that man.
you must be american.

So not feel guilty just make sure you dont get nudes from her over discord or try not to.
not worth the trouble.
chattings fine though

Attached: Megu pfp.png (941x1032, 421K)

I study far from muy parents' house and grandma lives between the cities, so I stayed over at grandma's last night.
No bitching from mom, hot coffee for breakfast, comfy warm bed in cold city, went to sleep early cuz grandma does, it was wonderful. I'm all ready to continue my trip.
Take the grandma pill and leave your parents' house.

holy shit that sounds amazing

>fuck off from R9K
It's Jow Forums newfriend.

>Tell me about your day.
I woke up and that's kinda it. Played some Hearthstone.
Not really
>have any hobbies?
Is vidya hobby? I have some other interests too though.
>do you write poetry
Yeah sometimes, but I enjoy writing surrealistic stories and letters more.
>Why do you post on r9k
I'm a robotto

I've been thinking about making a Tinder profile since finding gf is impossible outside of internet.

I hope to avoid that route but the thoughts come often
>have any hobbies?
Just consumerist shit like music and videogames. I'm fascinated by morbidity and often obsess over certain characters/people to the extent it's a little creepy.
>do you write poetry
No
>why do you post on R9K
I get drawn here when my mood is on the downswing for whatever reason. Outside of those times I avoid this shit like the plague. Misery loves company I suppose.

>Take the grandma pill and leave your parents' house.
my granny was a cunt.
im glad you had a good time.

>holy shit that sounds amazing
SWIM dated a 13yo :cheeky:
>It's Jow Forums newfriend.
I call it R9K

>I've been thinking about making a Tinder profile since finding gf is impossible outside of internet.
have fun getting a slut
>I get drawn here when my mood is on the downswing for whatever reason.
there is like a few trypes of R9K users

>reddit fags who hunt for karma
>im here when I feel down
>im always here

vidya isnt really a hobby imo

Attached: megu pfp crop.jpg (246x288, 28K)

Started back in college this week, got into a bit of a fight but nothing major. Just trying to grind through so I can graduate and join the army as an officer. Still not sure if I'm making a mistake or not, guess time will tell.

I attempt to make the most of each day and find a thrill in doing so, there was a quote posted on here though cannot find it nor feel right to paraphrase it. Lots of things inspired me more from when I was around 13 and as I got older found more ways to maximize productivity and eventually become obsessed with it.

What has convinced you to write a rhyme? Its good that you are trying anyhow for some type of creative outlet, perhaps you should ask /lit/ for tips, then from what I see meter and things of the sort looks terrifying, not that I'd know much on how to write. Does Discord ever feel more like a business/ work to you? Imagine over-time that it becomes cumbersome and something that could be easily abandoned though the commitments made disincentivize doing so.

You seem gentle user, hope that your day goes well whether you do engage in much or not. What is the oldest computer you've worked on, out of curiosity?

Attached: 23.jpg (1050x875, 232K)

When my dog dies I probably will. I would have done so nearly a year ago without him.
>have any hobbies?
I go hiking a lot, mostly just to get outside but it keeps myself and my dog active.
>do you write poetry
No but I keep a pretty detailed journal, helps me keep sane now that I don't have a confidant to share my thoughts with.
>why do you post on R9K
It's an outlet for me. I don't know what else to say.

Attached: mguexe14jsv.jpg (724x887, 263K)

Well today's just started but yesterday fucking sucked.

>Suicide
Nah there's too much in life to laugh at for that
>Hobbies
unironically like to read comics, collect Funko POPs (they are cheap and easy to find for franchises I enjoy), and walking my dog.
>Write poetry
Used to but it was all cringe bullshit from middle school and I'm not that guy anymore.
>Why do you post on Jow Forums
Half the time it's just... a cozy place for me to calm down in when the world's too much and my stress is out of fucking control.

if you are working or studying you make no mistakes
you love your dog bro, good for you man.
you will be with doggy when dead I hope.
>yesterday fucking sucked.
tell me how it sucked ??
>Used to but it was all cringe bullshit
nearly all poetry is shit.
takes many years to get good

Attached: 1UtPnFd.png (1280x720, 1016K)

Remember to take your hrt for gunjy! You want to be invited to his discord, right?

Attached: 20190104_065509.png (576x770, 87K)

YesterdaySucked user reporting in.

Well where do I start. It was cold as shit, I had to do every chore around my home (I'm 25 and live with parents due to disabilities), I had to give my family yet another loan, my favorite belt broke, someone moved my seizure meds, for SOME ungodly reason i bought Saints Row 4 for my PS4 and got a stuffed doll for a dollar because of a sale... then my dog tore up like just a bunch of my socks. I now own no cozy footwear for cold hardwood floors in the mornings. Also the beast shat in my shoes so yeah. Bad day. Did I mention that my grandpa cursed me out for not knowing some lady who died three years before I was born?

>Tell me about your day.
I saw some older friends earlier, caught up a little and just tied loose ends I guess. It was nice.
I'm already dying. Might as well try and salvage the time left.
>have any hobbies?
I had a lot of hobbies, used to teach kickboxing at a local gym, can't anymore without my lungs burning up though.
>do you write poetry
I've never been a good writer. Played a bit of guitar in the past though if that's at all related.
>why do you post on R9K
It's the only place I can really be open about these things

I really do love my dog. Thinking about adopting a dog from a shelter if I'm feeling okay. The responsibility keeps me around and maybe that isn't a bad thing.