/r9chad/ - League of Chads general

Why is inting, leaving, trolling and talking shit banned?

Wouldn't the game be much more fun if you could do whatever the fuck you want?

Attached: aMA3npM_460s.jpg (460x272, 36K)

Dravenfag who hasn't played for a year here. Is he good?

Imagine playing league in fucking 2018, after most people know how downhill its gone, after riot fucking permabans anyone who talks shit to other players, fucking big yikes from me league players are betas, everytime im at uni and see someone watching a league youtube video or twitch its ALWAYS some fucking beta without fail

>tfw getting into this game because my shitty internet doesn't let me play shooters
>tfw maining garen and tryndamere, kinda interested in master yi

the game is dead and WELL past its prime, escape while you can there's literally nothing to gain from playing league anymore

>everytime im at uni
>uni
I don't need to say anything here.

>>tfw maining garen and tryndamere
Based and chad-pilled.

One of the better ADC's right now.

>higher education
i dont see the issue

Literally mention one fucking good multiplayer game that isn't complete fucking garbage right now and if you say DotA then I just don't fucking know. League was always better than dota will always be, doesn't matter if league isn't as good as it used to be, it's still the best moba by far.

>paying money and or wasting time on useless garbage when you can just educate yourself
there's literally nothing in your garbage 'higher' education, apart from a degree that'll give you some fuckup normie job and sucking jew dick for the rest of your life
some people need a degree because it'll give them a paper that lets them access some dead-end ultimately useless job, if you aren't a fucking retard you can get the same/better job with self education, you just need to prove yourself.

Fortnite is obviously the superior game, the numbers show it.
Sure, both League and Fortnite don't work as competirive games, but at least Fortnite works as a fun party game to play with your friends.
League is a boring frustrating game that doesn't let you get too good.

>game that doesn't let you get too good.
that's fortnite the quintessential I came back from elementary and want to play game, did you even try ranked play in LoL?
on another topic, I do find pretty lame you need to be PG when communicating in this game, from my understanding the do that because it's good for business but fuck when did people became so sensitive?

>nice kill streak you got there, buddy
>wouldn't it be fun if whoever kills you gets 1k gold?

>Has no fucking clue about any mechanics of the game
You're a retarded nigger and it's clear to see.

>Get killstreak
>Feel like a God
>You are a God
>People want to kill you since you're a fucking God, that's only natural
>Feel even more like a God because everyone's horny to kill you
>Kill even more little pissniggers because you're a fucking God
Must suck being a fucking beta that actually cares about the minimal advantage your enemies get from killing you when you're even more ahead. Aside from that memetext, there's a good balance reason this was done, and it feels healthy and fun.

Talk of an uneducated autist nigger

>and it feels healthy and fun
95% of players and ex-players of this dying game disagree.

Fun for one out of ten players OP
kill yourself

Fun for the Chad, frustrating for the virgins.
What did you expect?

you shoud be punished for consistant afking/dcing
other than that do whatever you want

You can teach yourself the job I'm in school for but you cannot legally perform it as an occupation. You need to register with a board of healthcare professionals which requires the degree. This is how it works for all regulated programs like Medicine, Engineering etc but yeah I mostly agree

Running it down and feeding is worse than going afk.
These games are very restrictive, due to their very nature.

>LoL in 2019
Bruh

>tfw got 14 days restriction twice in less than a month

>big yikes
Whatever their algorithm for banning is it's doing a pretty good job

What did you say?
Call someone a faggot?

probably said fart or something.

Singed is the most Chad character, literally either pick up fags and flip them, or sprint in front of them with your fast as fuck movement and poison them to death. Not to mention his ultimate is chugging down roids that buff everything.

Here's something gayer to make you feel better:
>be me
>agree to play Fortnite with my 10yo cousin (yes, the memes about gamer children are spot on)
>queue for duos
>his faggot friend keeps joining our team
>kick him
>he joins again
>I block him
>he joins again
>turns out, if he is friends with 1 member of the party, he can just join without asking and there is nothing you can do to stop him
>tell cousin to unfriend him
>"I can't, he's my friend"

What a faggot-ass game where you can't stop random dumbass children from joining your party and switching the queue from duos to squads.

I thought League was gay, but holy fucking shit.

Here's the difference between /lolg/ and /r9chad/.

Attached: uno7c9aplxnz (1).jpg (2518x1024, 318K)

It's literally 2019, who the fuck plays this shit?

You and your mom, obviously.