WHITEKNIGHT HATE THREAD

WHITEKNIGHT HATE THREAD

Women get a lot of shit but I'm not seeing enough disdain for filthy white knights. White knights are your greatest enemy they're are the HIGHEST culprit in this shitstorm that we live in. They are the reasons for 80-90% of the problem and frankly there just hasn't been enough shitposting focused to them.

You can't fucking go anywhere on the internet now without being called a virgin/incel by someone who disagrees with you and I'm fucking sick of it, share your stories, and images for fire to fight back with

Attached: NksEQ2e.jpg (1670x1670, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_mating_strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whiteknights I KNOW you lurk r9k you need to get a fucking grip and do something else with your time, if you really are so much better off than virgins/incels you criticize then go enjoy your best life and leave

Attached: 49678640_2132459763479357_644697994406395904_n.jpg (788x960, 101K)

pepperoni oregalo

Attached: 1539359162270.jpg (1500x1000, 201K)

white knights who defend women ANONYOUSLY on the internet are the complete lowest forms of life

Attached: 1M35XIX.jpg (900x1273, 234K)

after years of observing this phenomenon i can confidently say there is nothing more to the whiteknight mentality than "insert nice guy coins, get sex". they are delusional. they think "le good karma" will actually increase their chances of attracting a mate. they have accepted defeat; whiteknighting is their only mating strategy, yet just as they've failed at being a real man, they've failed at that as well.

But he was right in that the other guy is obviously an incel

>he was right
go back you don't belong here

Attached: 1546627387763.jpg (575x651, 65K)

Still beats being an adult male virgin :(

LOL most whiteknights ARE adult male virgins, and the ones who got laid are too low IQ to realise its because they're just slightly less beta looking than other virgins NOT because they're white knighting

White knights stoop themselves to degenerate shit like cucking and pegging

Attached: xNf8u7f.jpg (1280x1912, 542K)

He probably was an incel desu. He's still correct tho

He's making fun of incels like you because you are so easily triggered.

>after years of observing this phenomenon i can confidently say there is nothing more to the whiteknight mentality than "insert nice guy coins, get sex".

Women play into this mentality by thanking the white knights for their service. There was this one time a friend of mine was arguing with a feminist online, I made fun of her by pretending to agree with one of her arguments, she took it as unironic and sent me a message saying "THANKS SO MUCH FOR STANDING UP FOR ME" or something like that. I blocked her, but an IRL white knight would probably feel like she had made his day. I think it's these PM messages you don't see that fuel the fires of the white knight.

I think I found your Twitter user

Attached: 20190110_090416.jpg (1080x1341, 573K)

like when roasties get triggered by roast beef meme lol k cock sleeve keep being 5 iq

lol no, faggots who prop up trad girls like they're some kind of gods gift to the world are dipshits too

Attached: 1546192449304.jpg (225x250, 9K)

>girl
>depression

Pick one

>"THANKS SO MUCH FOR STANDING UP FOR ME"
>I think it's these PM messages you don't see that fuel the fires of the white knight.
hahahaha, oh fuck. you're absolutely right. it's the only way they can get female validation, yet they're already so naive and inexperienced that they misconstrue it as an "in" with females. i also know that they rack this validation up like trophies while pretending to have altruistic motives. if whiteknights were honest with themselves they would discover that all they've been doing has been making doormats out of themselves and getting nothing in return. the same kind of guys that hear things like, "omg you're such a GOOD GUY, i wonder why you don't have a girlfriend!"

Attached: 1455749429855.jpg (200x200, 35K)

I'm starting to hate white knights more than women. Retarded fucking enablers.

just a reminder for all you fucking idiot whiteknights on r9k who think the way you behave determines your likelihood of getting laid

Attached: uWq0x7c.png (1124x1130, 850K)

It just boggles my fucking mind how white knights can come to Jow Forums be continuously faced with evidence and cope their asses off

Attached: td3wxwbd8ds11.jpg (360x640, 51K)

>wholesome is now a buzzword
FUCK

Attached: 1541183643313.jpg (394x360, 88K)

It really doesn't.

t. not a virgin

wakey wakey whiteknights

Attached: 0tb4jxuftqo11.png (900x737, 69K)

>women stop shagging in their 30s nowadays
holy fuck this is concerning

I mean being nice is a part of attracting a mate. What sets a nice guy apart is that he thinks niceness by itself can overcome a lack of attraction based on physical traits.

>being nice is a part of attracting a mate
into the trash it goes

can't have nice things cuz of them :/

Attached: 49300544_1144720382371421_8544901932915884032_n.jpg (750x1334, 63K)

>t. edgelord 4channer who thinks acting like an angsty autist will get pussy if there's no physical attraction

You're more awake than the nice guys lmao

it sounds like he correctly called out the incel. assuming you're an incel on Jow Forums and twitter, the advice to go do something better with your time applies more to you lol

>swedish girl
>has nudes on the internet

figures, sw*des

i was generous enough to put her nudes + her insta on /b/ , didn't know there were so many faggots there lole

Physical attraction is all that matters, stop adding behavior into the equation retarded dipshit redditfag fuck off and dont come back

look at his disgusting pig face and how unkempt he is hygienically. Yet the stereotypes is that incels are exactly what he looks like, grownups call this PROJECTION

Attached: lhtb0byg26l01.jpg (800x679, 105K)

yeah exactly. they have nothing else, or at least nothing attractive. they also shun "traditional masc" traits but fail to realize women are evolutionarily designed to be attracted to men based on at least some of those traits.

MRAs fuck off too. you're even more delusional than nice guize

Not an MRA but anyone with a brain can see that women are the most privileged group in society

>only cares about masculinity because women find it attractive
I hate cuck world

my dream is to become hopeless. when you're hopeless, you don't care. and that indifference makes you attractive. so hopelessness is the key. it's my only hope.

>i only care about physical attraction
word bro.
>disgusting pig face
half of the couples i see have guys looking worse than him. you're right but incels often look average, can't tell here with the anime faggotry, which might mean he's a transgender dude jealous of real girls

Femfags are designed biologicaly to have attraction to physical traits + to have as many cocks as they can . If you think female will fuck you based on your "charm" and your "personality" you better stay home jerking off faggot

you need to learn how to read fucking nigger i never said that was the case

this. Jow Forums is for gay men only. women don't even understand our supreme charm.

any female will tell you that she will try her hardest to make herself look prettier then the male

>women are the most privileged group in society
yeah that's true but whites were the most privileged race until they had to kowtow to minorities because they started gaining more influence

not sure i understand the implication here

white knights and feminism are the reason women never improve these days, they keep excusing every bullshit modern women do.

Attached: 1515586964191.jpg (800x400, 51K)

>prettier than the male
>"i think men are pretty"
anybody still using female/male to refer to guy/girl shouldn't pretend to be a sexpert

depending on where you live it is not hard to fuck IRL the problem is that too many guys are nice guise with 0 testestorone

whites are still the most privileged. its not even close

>whites were
they still are and will remain for the next several hundred years, putting a black person in a movie role isn't going to change anything.

same shit , theres no expert on internet let alone sexpert so fuck off faggot

but we had a black president

hahahaha fuck off nigger before we beat you with our cocks , collectively

Attached: 1546505324144.jpg (640x355, 23K)

You remind me of "if everyone got hit in the head once a week you'd convince yourself it was a good thing"

>implying adversity isn't strength

>be at burning man related event
>naturally it's full of sjw types, braindead generic hippies and white knight faggots
>actually pretty cool and there are a lot of interesting people there too, but that's not the point
>with my friend who is pretty highly cucked and a low level white knight
>some complete and utter faggot is spewing mindless NPC rambling at us about gender related issues
>"It's been PROVEN that women and men are biologically exactly the same, the only differences are social conditioning"
>I need to leave the conversation
>catch up with my friend again a little later
>even he says he had to leave because he couldn't stand to hear any more of that bullshit
>I go off and fuck a strong empowered 21st century WOMAN, meanwhile the whiteknights and betas go jerk off alone
>same thing all week, actually the one I was with most of the time just went to bed alone rather than go with one of those faggots when I told her I wasn't done partying yet so I wasn't going with her

Collecting good boy points is a complete failure of a mating strategy, you signal yourself as a beta provider and not a strong mate. Humans are animals, it's a shame we have to play these games but it is what it is. White knights btfo.

Why even exist otherwise? I'm not him but I have a strong biological NEED for women to be attracted to me, the thing is I have a lot of other things going for me which means I don't need to be nice.

I'm pretty much too far gone because I hate women too much to ever give them time or attention unless they have something to offer me, but I still have that desire inside me to be attractive and interesting to women. I think of it as saving these positive traits for the rare ones who actually deserve it, but whichever way you look at it everything comes back to some kind of mating strategy.

I'm white and on average this is true in most places, but the opposite is true depending where you are.

For example my friend is a dark man from a shitty poor country who now lives in Europe, he gets people going out of their way to be friends with him just because he is a different race and they will get diversity points. He also gets some racism directed towards him, and often the people who are nice to him are so in a kind of condescending manner. Like in a way they treat him less 'human' than the blatant racists do just because the only value he has to them is his race, they often come across quite condescending.

An abstract idea like privilege is never as clear cut as having it or not, one has more than another etc. It's a very nuanced issue.

Is there anything more cringy than those fucking faggots that start talking over voice chat after a girl says something? Then either become the funny guy or pretend to lead the team?

Specially in competitive games where the girl will have her group of orbiters that will jump on you if you call her out for playing like shit.

Attached: goose.jpg (1944x2592, 1.61M)

>half of the couples i see have guys looking worse than him.
What shithole part of the world are you in? Chernobyl? I'm in New York and that hobgoblin is fucking deformed compared to the vast majority of people here, let alone people in relationships.

Attached: IMG_7797.png (1280x1358, 103K)

Not reading this whole thread but I got banned from all boards once for posting pic related and informing Jow Forums that you can report sex worker thots to the IRS and even receive some of the money. Up to 30%. Apparently that is doxing. I really expected better from Jow Forums.

Attached: E7A5C4C7-D5BD-4C0D-A6CD-B383E107A79A.jpg (652x960, 57K)

>Tinder sluts being tinder sluts
>HURR DURR ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS

>thinking these are just tinder sluts
you walk by these girls everyday fool. Where do you think tinder users come from thin air? lmao retard

You're still a virgin, though, incel. Why so mad about it? Mom's gonna freak

That's basically this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_mating_strategy

It's sneaky breeding. The idea is they get close through that and then impregnate you when you let your guard down.

If any white knights are reading: It doesn't work.

It didn't work for you, either. Why are you upset? Are you upset about yourself, somewhere down there?

>travel across the internet to deranged virgin boards to point your finger and pretend you're better than other people
>incels are the ones who are mad
pic related is you

Attached: u0kch8afwox01.jpg (1838x1838, 376K)

I have a partner, I'm afraid.

No sorry. I don't let memes infect my mind like you. Keep coping

You're deranged? Stop listening to david bowie, your mom is gonna freak, incel.

Is there anything more cringy than an adult playing videogames with children?

cope is lookism incel lingo so too late

Attached: CellFightingVegeta.png (1280x720, 440K)

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe these so called "white knights" are just people who realize someone is making a statement in error and step in to correct it, and it just so happens that in the process they side with a woman?

Not for long. She's gonna get sick of your shit sooner or even sooner than that. Enjoy!

#
>implying adversity is
You probably think war is good for economy

It's usually pretty obvious from the context if that is the case.

Adults playing "competitive" videogames are arguably more cringe

>>Stop listening to david bowie
Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: bowie4.jpg (303x166, 9K)

You project really hard wtf, just go get a gf, your mom won't be so ashamed of you, even though you're pretty wierd

based thread

what can we do to get orbiets out of our board robots?

Adults playing videogames in any capacity is cringe

>t. adult who still plays videogames

Nah, I'm doing fine keeping your mentally ill ass foaming at the mouth. By the way, you're literally retarded, you should seek psychiatric help for that. There are speech therapists and all kinds of shit around now. Even voodoo priests.

>le when someone puts me in my place on le epic 4chins it must be le projection, never me, there's never ever anything wrong with me
Kill yourself

I know some pretty well adjusted fellows who still game from time to time

>You project really
>your mom won't be so ashamed of you, even though you're pretty wierd
user, do you really not see the irony of your post?

you didnt put anyone in place. cringe.

If you're cringing, you're in your natural habitat right now. Thank me later.

you clearly dont get it, you're both so wierd, and got moms who are ashamed of them, go deal with it

If I continue to feed you (You)'s will you continue to entertain?

Yes, that's why i am feeding you with (you)'s too, works wonders so far

He sounds naive/underaged. Let's spare him for now

@50349425
But user, I'm already seeing a psychiatrist for bipolar.

Attached: 1536544692420.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Not as soon as random women get sick of you daily.

Please no, not the random women! Anything but the random women! Bully

atleast i was trying you fucking faggots, who ever one of you dick mongering faggots who started first, you suck.
And that circlejerking second dick mongering faggot, you're not even better at all
fucking niggers

You were trying what, exactly? Because you've only succeeded in coming out as a self hating incel.

Eheheh still got it, see ya sucker

White knights are the legion of minions you have to fight through to get to the main boss -- seemingly insignificant, but just consider how much easier the level would have been if it weren't for the 50 fucking henchmen the game threw at you.

Not if I see you first, suckling

When a child throws a tantrum in the middle of a supermarkets and starts throwing shit around, who do you blame? The child who's stomping on a bag of flour or the mother who's just sitting there saying "we don't want to stifle her"?

Both, but I'm not fit to be a father, and neither is OP

Implying you have the capacity to even see beyond your own nose, roodypoo

>>Still beats being an adult male virgin :(
lol no, a white knight is basically an orbiter except an orbiter only orbits one or a few females