I will never have a Girlfriend

I will never have a Girlfriend
it took me seven years to realize and accept this statement.
>tried to get with girls from school and social circle
>get rejected all the time
>read classic PUA literature and try daygame
>read Mark Manson
>in retrospective Manson boils down to "bro, be interesting and be yourself, bro"
>read RooshV and apply his advice (basically "dont do PUA like an autist, just be natural, bro")
>maybe i shouldnt focus on white girls
>talk to black girls in the streets
>but wait a moment...everyone says that asian girls like tall white guys
>talk to asian girls on uni campus
>hundreds of rejections
>the best thing i got was a kiss from a colombian girl that i was mistakingly talking to because I thought she was from SEA
>she even thanked me for the cool date we had, then never responded again
>realize it will never work
>i will forever be alone
>feels bad man
>suddenly feel better because I dont need to focus on girls anymore
>can fully focus on my career now
it doesnt even matter why i dont have a chance...if its my face or just that i act a bit autistic..its all a waste of time.
now i can just live with the fact that I tried my best for seven years and it didnt work out in the end.
i am finally free

Attached: iwillmakeit.png (1001x823, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8
youtube.com/watch?v=qGoud6tZ7aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it's bullshit dude.

Girls have a certain type or whatever and we aren't it. You gotta get numbers. And even then it leads to nowhere. But it's about finding the sluts who will slut out for you. These aren't gf material but it can lead to one.

I gotta some buddies who are hella ugly but big, and they make that work for them. Just being drunk and getting numbers every night. The women are low quality though.

A girlfriend is more luck. Right place, right time. You're not expecting anything. It just happened. You don't know who these girls are yet that's the hardest part. You gotta put yourself out there tho and fail repeatedly but keep doing. Moving a to a new place will do wonders.

Also, when you get to the later 20s you start having to deal with the worst of the worst. It doesn't get easier.

>tfw you try so hard to just be urself you forget to just be
Keep moving forward user
Self improvement is nore satisfying and gratifying than any sex could be

Attached: 1545563154664.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

>You gotta put yourself out there tho and fail repeatedly but keep doing. Moving a to a new place will do wonders.
yeah, been there, done that.
lived in three different federal states of germany, done it for 7 years and nothing worked so its over.
and the relief i got from realizing that its the end is beautiful

Attached: toast.png (1000x1000, 177K)

how did you approach these girls

like what did you say

Damn dude move to the states some bitch here will like you just for being foreign.

If I could go to Europe I would. I'd be more unique and shit. Gotta use what u got.

basically your a actual incel, the people on this board who say "im incel fa" or whatever arent actually incels because they never try, incels try but can never succeed.

depending on your age it can happen at random and you wont even realize your getting a GF, gods speed op

Attached: 1546658802493.png (374x348, 174K)

depends.
after reading PUA bs i opened the conversation with PUA openers like a true autist.
after reading Manson i opened the conversation with a compliment on some of her clothes
after reading RooshV i opened with a boring question like "Excuse me, do you know where the library is?" and then developed a convo out of it, which worked better and gave me way more numbers
but phone numbers dont matter in the end
yeah, whatever

Attached: backen.png (1000x802, 30K)

Post face pic im 100% sure youre at least average but autistic as fuck

whats your experience with online approaches like sliding in dms or tinder

I took me around 5 OP. I, for one, am just ugly so it's impossible for a woman with access to other people to choose from, to find me attractive or to be her first choice in any given time. I don't doubt that in a small village, or in an uninhabited island or in a post apocalyptic desolate waste, I would be a good choice for them, but nowadays, in a big city, not a chance.

i am not doing that
there are different reasons for that:
A: i dont support jewish services
B: i dont look good enough and in OG everything that counts is looks, so its useless
C: i dont wanna be a part of the thristy beta movement that is ruining the dating market since a decade
youtube.com/watch?v=18-Ye2L3ej8

Attached: music.jpg (354x286, 25K)

no i am not doxxing myself today, maybe on another day

Attached: baloon.gif (789x789, 105K)

Good for you. It is absolutely true. Even if you get someone, it will not happen because you put yourself out there; it would have happened already. I know some robots who got gfs but it did not happen thanks to their efforts, just to weird women.
Men have no say in this, it's women who decide one man is Chad and inflate his ego. Hence so many dyels picking up women like crazy.

a lot of those day approaches end up no where because thats the old way of doing things. most women do not know how to communicate without it being through technology at first then once they have some background on you they may be more open to it.

you got three options for approaching a girl

social media
bar and club
group or volunteering type event

The whole randomly approaching people in the street does not work in todays market

you either got it or you don't and we don't. it be like that

>social media
gay as shit. all the betas who do this should get shot
>bar and club
congrats on picking up turbo sluts, no im not doing that
>group or volunteering type event
oh yeah, great, i go to a group of refugees welcome feminists and ask them for a date, seems reasonable

Attached: tuxedo_white.png (225x225, 22K)

well out of those 3 which sounds best

probably social media route because you can at least analyze the girl through what she puts up and if you are able to read between the lines you can spot the bs pretty quick

I know its jewery but clearly your other routes are not working.

and I agree with you on bar and club route along with volunteering lol. Now that you mention it most of the girls I know who do that are total feminist refugee accepters

And it will end like that.

Your premise is flawed from the outset.

You don't get a girlfriend by 'picking up girls' you get a girlfriend by displaying value and conscientiousness. Women aren't attracted to be guys who are really good at picking up techniques. They're attracted to guys who are smart, capable, and interesting. Do you play piano? Do you have an important career? Do you have any passions? No? Ooops. Found your problem.

Attached: 1522533459504.jpg (500x380, 27K)

shit is so random user. i got with a girl by making an evangelion reference once. just out of nowhere and she was like, "omg you've seen eva???"

Awesome, user. On my way there as well, it's liberating to be able to focus on improving yourself without having to constantly second guess everything because of some hypothetical gf.

I'm sure all those married drug addicts doing time for murder/assault play piano and have an important career, it's not their face/height/frame that got them girls. Lmao.

Yeah, this. It's all bullshit, the whole thing. If you're not good looking or at the very least a turbo normie you're fucked.

I'll be 24 tomorrow and I still do feel somber about the whole situation. Maybe I'm not at OP's level yet, maybe I need more time to learn to accept the situation.

Attached: Charles Utopia.jpg (1080x720, 55K)

To be fair, my health-anxiety really helped because whenever I feel anxious I realize that having a gf wouldn't help and that taking care of myself is much more important than the approval of some woman.

That is true but it's still difficult.

I wish you the best, becoming a volcel is probably one of the more liberating stages one can achieve. (Besides, most modern women aren't worth pursuing anyways)

Attached: No roast.png (944x956, 1.35M)

Good for you OP I think Im almost there

Have you tried to unironically lower your standards? I was a 25yo virgin, then got laid with a slim woman twice my age at work, then with some chubby, unkept, alcoholic midget thot, all happened in around 10 days. I asked out about half a dozen girls, half had bfs, the other half gave me their numbers, but rejected before the first date, there was this nice and pretty girl who was my first attempt ever, had a nice talk, but being a first attempt I didn't even get her name, let alone her number.
Currently I'm working on myself, getting basic habits down like washing every day and washing my face with soap, I'm bottom of the barrel male, so if I want someone decent I have to improve first, I still talk with girls whenever possible though, just for practice.

Attached: 4f008fcdc04d878d_848x477.jpg (848x477, 217K)

Congratz bro
I didn't try half ass hard as you
Just let it all go, it doesn't matter
Letting it go will set you free
Reach enlightenement

>To be fair, my health-anxiety really helped because whenever I feel anxious I realize that having a gf wouldn't help and that taking care of myself is much more important than the approval of some woman.

Sorry but this is wrong.
When I "was" with this girl I genuinly liked I felt like a fucking king no anxiety whatsoever.
I just didn't give a fuck since I already succeded in life, I could not ask for anything else
Unfortunatly it bombed so yeah maybe you right

I did volunteering once,
First let me preface with, I have done some stupid shit in my life okay,
I chose to be homeless, I tried my damnest for an LDR relationship, spent a grand on her only to come back home to get rejected,
But, the stupidest and I mean it whole heartedly stupidest thing I ever did was volunteer. Oh and of course all the girls there were fat, and half of them had basedboifriends.

Lastly, there are few things worse then being lonely, not a lot but, a few.
Being bound to someone you can't stand is one of those things.

>still madly in love with my ex

It's been seven (7) years already, what advice can you bros give me? Should I just fuck off to a psychologists?

It's gotten so bad that i secluded myself and lost a lot of friends now I just feel a combination of sadnedss/apathy, it's impossible for me to date other girls because deep down I know it's just an attempt to fill the void she left and said dates end up in nothing at all. I've also gained a lot of weight and don't really give two fucks about how my car or I look, or anything for that matter. I'm desperate bros, please hold me.

I went through some periods of reading nu-PUA style stuff like mark Manson but I never acted o any of it. Thank God, because i would have failed to a cringeworthy extent.

op here.
just stumbled on this youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=qGoud6tZ7aU
can someone tell me how he does it?
its absolutely insane, i look a lot better than this guy and i am a lot taller..
is it really all about acting confident and as much as a normalfag as possible?

Attached: grrgff.jpg (820x820, 152K)

nevermind..just found out he is traveling the whole world so he must have some fu money (from his parents or self earned, doesnt matter), that explains the irrational self confidence he has