I lost my game before it even started

So let me tell the story about me and my very close friend.
>We got to know each other about 6 years ago in our first job, we were 20 at the moment.
>we both are really shy and introvertic, but we really get along with each other
>he have some friends he hang out with, but for me he is the only friend that i have
>im not homo, but i can tell he's really good looking 5 foot 11 inches tall, brown eyes and hair, really simetrical face, very clear face skin
>im 6 foot 3 inches tall, blonde, also have nice symetrical face, but kinda a lot of acne scars and pale skin.
We still work at same job to this day, we saw a lot of different people in this job in all those years. Very often we get some young girls start working in our job, some for summer time some for longer time, but there always some young girls working. Any way, we both usually just mind our own busines and do our job since we arent that social. But in all these years there was so many girls that goes out of their way to show my friend some interest that i couldnt even count. Not all of them shows him attention, but out of ~10 young girls 19-26 years old he always have atleast 1 or 2 of them interest in him. They always try to initiate conversation with him, they always comment on something he does and tells how good he is at it. One comment that was most painful to me was when some girl said "you did your job twice as fast as that your friend" she meant me as that friend. Any way he gets so much attention it makes me crazy, im really fucking jelous. Girls go out of their way to have little conversation with him. Meanwhile the best i get are some glances. He's really good friend, but being friends with him and watching how much more attention he gets from girls than me makes me really depressive.

Attached: aaa.png (647x782, 518K)

bump niggers fucking dont ignore me

That's really how it works normies and women cake it with lies to protect themselves and stop 80% of men from revolting but this world isn't fair at all

>People like good looking people

Stop the fucking presses.

He's some real fucking advice for you OP that you do not want to hear and will probably ignore: people can smell when you're bitter, jealous and angry. Let it go and not only will you be much happier people will not shy away from you because of it.

Attached: 1464311465498.png (500x278, 161K)

Did you know that you can tell if someone is a good person by seeing them from 60 metres away?
Neither did I

well, but im not that bad looking either, posted on /soc/ about 1 year ago, people said im 6-8 pm average, some said 9, some said 5.
Also there was some girl that this guy had crush on and he said someone else and that someone told that girl and that girl started showing him interest and they even hooked up later. In my expierence if i start liking girl and she finds out about it, she avoids me like im some plague.

I didn't say a single word about judging moral character from a distance. I sad you wear your emotions on your face and body language without knowing.

Attached: 1469051925432.jpg (500x354, 26K)

Do you think there's anything else about your friend people might be attracted to besides good looks?

Attached: 1466084267025.jpg (500x309, 25K)

yeah, i understand that, but thats kinda sad watching at these desperate sluts throwing them selfs like that just cos of looks. Some of these girls are way below his or even my league, yet they still completely ghost me and try to go for him. Pathetic roasties.

This guy's right, but I wouldn't dismiss the fact that attractiveness still matters a lot.
My best friend is honestly ugly as sin, but he's a great guy. One of the best people you'll ever meet and extremely outgoing. On the other hand, I'm moderately attractive but a bitter and jaded misanthrope. Guess which one of us is the socialite, and which one has little to no social connections.
Also knew another person who was ugly as sin and a legit dwarf though. He was extremely nice too, but everyone hated him for seemingly no reason.
Don't try and justify or explain human behavior guys. You'll spend all day, every day trying to make sense of why different people behave in the ways they do. Just remember that it's all inherently meaningless.

Attached: 1534893810360.png (453x337, 305K)

Women who solely chase after looks aren't quality. You should be happy for your friend and worry less about what shallow roasties think. What do you really want out of these interactions?

Attached: 66.jpg (540x540, 35K)

well, almost all young girls that i saw in my job in last 6 years wich was easily +100 girls and all of them chase for looks what i saw. Some show more some show less attention, but they all show attention for handsome/hot guys.

Idiocy, if that pic was true i would be a chad not 18 yo kv. I was approached by multiple girls but was bored/unable to talk

People liking handsome people at a glance is a reality your going to have to deal with, bro. Sorry. I'm not sure what you want beyond "I wish attractive people weren't so attractive".

Attached: 19.jpg (600x686, 45K)

in what way did they approached you? where did you met them?

well, i actualy thougth im also that attractive, but i dont get even 10% all attention from girls that my friend gets.

based poster with actual facts

both men and women who are stable in life can smell negative and positive emotions/energy/whatever on you the second they start observing you, it doesnt take long before they can piece together what you are putting out

Attached: 1545941099115.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>People like good looking people

It's more like

>Women are only sexually attracted to the best looking guys

That could be why actually, the get to pick someone slightly more attractive and go for him, find someone uglier than you to work with and you might see an opposite effect.

well, i like my job and i like my friend, he's really good and we share a lot in common since we both are anti socials, desu i dont even understand how he can be anti social when he get all that attention from girls.

Bump guys go go go go

Women dont love men so who cares

Orriginalo

They do if you are handsome or hot or both.