Robots shouldnt even try

This happened on my 20th attempt of greeting to know a woman.
>"user I want to let you know that you're a sweet guy, and that you have something to offer to the world. Thing is, you're not my type"
>What do you mean?
>"Don't get me wrong you're a wholesome guy, that can hold a somewhat interesting conversation, but it's like I can never imagine being in a relationship with you."

Have you guys had similar dating experiences?

Attached: rs_600x600-180526104511-600-stacy--keibler.cm.52618.jpg (700x700, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've heard that a few times but i've also been in relationships. don't dwell on this and move on. You won't win 'em all.

It means your boring and probably too nice.

Next.

Attached: 1486605425928.png (1024x429, 281K)

Stop being a combination of ugly and shit personality

I feel personally attacked rn
Delet

Attached: 1546866176305.png (112x112, 15K)

I think you need to consider just being yourself

I guess you're right, but she and I liked soo many things together though
Impossible. By the way, what's a bad personality?
That never works.

would you be in a relationship with someone you didnt want to be in a relationship with?

if the answer is: yes than kys trash
if the answer is: no than pic related

if someone says "your not my type" its because they genuinely dont like you, someone saying

>"Don't get me wrong you're a wholesome guy, that can hold a somewhat interesting conversation, but it's like I can never imagine being in a relationship with you"

is a fucking asshole, you would not have said that to her i assume? you would have left it at "sorry im not interested"

how is common decency so hard to understand? you know what happened here, you talked to a girl and she rejected you, you asked "why" like a fool, she answered like a fool and made an ass out of both of you

Attached: 1546658802493.png (374x348, 174K)

That just means you're not good enough for her standards. Either you don't have enough money, don't look good enough, don't charm her by being a bad boy or mysterious, or all of the above. Honestly, you're probably treating women too well.
You need to break free from whatever your mother or father taught you when you were a kid about always treating women nicely, that's outdated knowledge. In this day and age where a woman can slut around and still be able to have her choice of man to settle down with, being nice to women is a sign of weakness to them. They see it as submissiveness, which is why the love bad boys and mysterious men so much. If anything, take a look at the shitty romance books women read, none of it is about a nice man meeting a woman and getting together.
It's all about the mystery niggas, the bad boys, or the strong men, seducing the female heroine. You need to stop being a nice guy. Unless you're chad you just can't "b urself" and charm women.

Attached: nice guy.jpg (640x1920, 122K)

So I guess asking where I went wrong, to improve next time is bad. You guys really are good motivators, but I get you.

Now ask yourself why.
Shit personality = lifeless husk of a man who will only drain a woman of her affection while not giving her what she needs, a sovereign male complement.
This does not apply to damaged women that can't get their needs straight.

>trying
top kek fucking loser

But when you're not the be looking charismatic guy out there, being this macho mysterious stranger that pushes his envelope won't get you pass the introduction. Any input?

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ

>where I went wrong, to improve next time

this is your problem man, you didnt do anything wrong, your just existing as yourself and there is nothing wrong with that. this person has a life just like you with personal tastes that differ from yours in every way, even if you had similar interests that is still true

i must ask you again, would you be in a relationship with someone you didnt want to be in a relationship with?

dont listen to the extremely negative people in this thread/board, nobody else could ever tell you how you could improve and you would magically do it, that is something you MUST do on your own, your a human OP not machine

I hope I do find a woman that would be willing to date me someday.

it will happen user, just make sure to not let life pass you by and become discouraged by rejections because your life will have them just like mine or anyone elses, and always remember to strive to love yourself, because if you cannot love yourself how are you going to love anyone else?

and that people live as interesting and unique lives as you, it can be easy to forget life is not a single player game

Attached: 1545078801902.png (1267x785, 97K)

What do you mean by this user? I can live without a partner or I can't?

It means you haven't caused her hole to moisten. Women are simple stupid creatures. They dont appreciate guys who would literally do anything for them

>Hehehe im viRgin that never touched a woman.
>Hehehe user women are all shallow whores.

>You can only get a girl if you're Chad

You're not physically attractive enough. Everything else is cope. Relationships are inherently sexual, and women rate 80% of men as unattractive (5/10 or less).
Also don't try and make a friend of yours into a girlfriend, it doesn't work (it CAN work but it usually doesn't, idk, what the fuck do you want from me? With 8 billion people there will always be exceptions). You're treating a girlfriend like a leveled-up friend, when they're completely exclusive things from eachother. You should make your intentions immediately apparent (don't just say "want some fuck bb" or something, but you should be asking them out). Becoming their "friend" then later trying to get intimate is what women mean by "nice guy."

Attached: 1545563455795.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

Then it's better to give up because there's no way in hell guys like us in /r9k will ever succeed because we can never have chiseled faces.

Accentuate the positives man. If you don't have the best face ever improve what you do have going for you. At least try. If you're fat you don't even need to go to the gym, just manage your caloric intake. It's incredibly easy. I lost 150 pounds without ever going to the gym.
Or you could do it like me and just have the mindset that if I don't get laid by the time I'm 25 I'm going to commit serial acts of domestic terrorism.

Attached: 1546859824230.gif (1130x665, 769K)