Made the cute girl at the office laugh today

>made the cute girl at the office laugh today
Is this what it's like to feel alive, bros?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x441, 33K)

To feel alive is to care about your friends and family and they care about you. To be happy with yourself. To have a career or job that makes you feel complete. To help the community without wanting anything in return. To be healthy.

no its not you cuck fuck off

Attached: 1546627579322.png (1080x763, 718K)

It is, if you don't live like this you are feel dead. You are dead inside.

he typed while sipping from his 4th mountain dew

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

It is a start, yes

shut up soiboy fag.

I don't care about anyone else, and I'm unemployed. Working towards being an independent content producer and making bank through passive income, keeping all the money for myself. I'm pretty happy with my life without having to sell my soul to some company or to some woman who just wants my money. I feel more alive than ever. So your theory is false.

It was a work-mandated pity laugh to prevent a workplace shooting.

Translation
>I live with my mom and hope to make $5-$20 a pop writing vidya reviews and expect that to allow me to retire. I know I am unemployable and that I will die unnoticed, unmourned, and forgotten

why are you so buttflustered by his response?

Attached: 1421261009914.jpg (970x582, 138K)

Dude, do you think I expect anything different for myself?
user is that kid from hs that told people he was failing Biology because he was so smart school bored him.
No. Wake up. Embrace the truth

Attached: B67A8268-763C-4735-BF1E-C7CC84799082.png (639x1499, 872K)

>my happiness is entertaining some roastie who gets constant entertainment and attention from men

OP you are a stupid cuck

>Dude, do you think I expect anything different for myself?

no?

I made one laugh last night too although it was AT me not with me.

Making people happy is a good thing user, I'm happy for you

Correct.
We are the 5% of mankind that exists as a warning to the rest

Being alive is to feel happy with whatever you do. If it's making others laugh good for you. You could also be happy with being a cunt , like this guy

I did not. I was drinking grapefruit soda sitting along with my family and friends.

no you didn't you lying little shit

You got me, I was trying to be humble. I was instead drinking wine in my mansion with my family, friends, pets, and neighbors. I was really happy

and you're wearing a thong