You have no excuses

you have no excuses.

Attached: 1547111791215.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8o1ka54SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure that's his caretaker, not his girlfriend.

she's not dressed like a caretaker

Do you think she cucks him?

nope not true at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8o1ka54SU
because shes not. shes his gf

it's taken from a video on youtube about their relationship. according to them they're even intimate

Absolutely not, this guy has the best personality in the world, and you know that women choose personality over physical attractiveness any day.

oh yeah that's tru

fuck my GIRLFRIEND is uglier than that smoking hot Stacy. should I try to catch a better fish?

She's almost certainly only with him out of pity rather than genuine attraction. It happens sometimes. And you're not going to score a pity date like this guy unless your disability is obvious.

>Women would rather be with a cripple than the average incel

Absolutely based

She's after the money.

See as;fjdsa;fsajdf;lsajf;lsajf;lsakjf;lsajf;lkdsajf;lasjdf;ljdsf;lsajdf;lksadjf;lsajf;lsakdjf

Yeah true that, and the attention for being a good person and dating a cripple.

i wish the world was analogous to the autistic fantasies your ill brain creates.

Damn what Happened to Linus?

>micro machines
>has gf
Trex must have mentored him.

Attached: 1532984643398.jpg (789x683, 42K)

being that disabled he is set for life. i dont blame her for leeching that security.

Attached: hodor.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Because you have no excuse for being worthless and bitter. He has every excuse and he works hard and has a positive attitude. He is likeable and passionate.

Attached: A3027F8E-BB83-49DD-AACE-58ADE8CEF257.jpg (601x601, 35K)

i have a shitty personality and i am pretty misogynistic but i've had 2 girlfriends, both of which i have had sex with. how do you explain this?

I said it was based you retard!

I can't even get 2/10 girls to like me, so yeah I got plenty excuses.

Yeah and you have literally no excuse for being a multi millionare. Fuck off

Only on Jow Forums does one freak exception completely override reality.

God you people are fucking retarded.
Look how she's dressed, that's all you need to know, one fucking photo, to understand the entire dynamic of the relationship and thought process of this dumb whore.
While that disabled fuck is rolling around in his Hot Wheels, that slut is wearing a dress that would expose her cunt at the slightest breeze, for every Chad in the vicinity to see.
"Teehee look at how virtuous I am Chad, please brutally fuck me while Spped Racer is asleep"
How fucking naive are you npcs?

Based Hydeposter

Attached: sam hyde woooaaaaaah.png (390x390, 232K)

Of course I do. It might not be "logical" to be bitter, but I'd say my overwhelmingly negative experiences absolutely justify it.

He could be an absolute asshole, but that girl is with him only to get virtue points.
Please consider suicide.

my previous (and first ever) gf's ex was a cripple