/best NEET feels/

is that the high school bell i hear?

living close to one, i hear it every school day, at about this time. my street, just so happens to be the main vein that students file down from the bus stop to get to school, and i just so happen to have a pretty big living room window facing the street, overlooking everything.

every day, i have a little routine, and ill help you picture it in your head. imagine me standing there at my window, wrapped up in a blanket with a vast smug smile on my face as i watch all of the stupid teenagers go by, each hauling a backpack and with the latest smartphone in hand.

but what about me? shouldnt i be getting to school? no, no that time has passed! i am now 21, and in my possession is a shiny certificate of graduation. and actually, its sleepy time now! lucky me, i get to just craaawl into bed, wrap myself in my coziest blankets, and peacefully sleep while the newest wave of idiotic snapchat zombies get to be education slaves for the day, a mere block away.

feelsgoodman.

anyway, im about to go watch a few, then hit the hay! feel free to share your best NEET feels. bye-bye!

Attached: 14.png (1349x695, 535K)

>feel free to share your best NEET feels. bye-bye
Not sure where to post this but I got a small cut on my dick shaft like two weeks ago and now I think its infected. Its red around the area and slight bump and there was pus but its stopped now. Im a virgin as well which makes it even more retarded as it cannot be an std. what should I do Im freaking out.

Same thing happened to me the Doctor cut my ball sack off and now I'm fine

That does sound very comfy indeed. Wish I could NEET too.

Phew thank god orginialal

The beaty in living the NEET life is to embrace it.
Nothing seriously beats cooking a fullblown dinner 8 am, because you've played videogames all night.
Doing what you want, browsing whenever you want.
The hardest choice you face through-out the day, is what form of entertainment you should engage in.
You live for yourself, by yourself, all that matters is you, and the puny humanoids you let in, or visit now and then.

The meaning of life, is the life that you live.
Spend your time wisely, before you know it will be gone, no matter what route you take.

What would you spend more time doing? do that, and enjoy it.

how do you make money though? you need to work to eat??

Attached: 1545458390036.png (325x320, 45K)

>every day, i have a little routine, and ill help you picture it in your head. imagine me standing there at my window, wrapped up in a blanket with a vast smug smile on my face as i watch all of the stupid teenagers go by, each hauling a backpack and with the latest smartphone in hand.

but what about me? shouldnt i be getting to school? no, no that time has passed! i am now 21, and in my possession is a shiny certificate of graduation. and actually, its sleepy time now! lucky me, i get to just craaawl into bed, wrap myself in my coziest blankets,
This is a work of art

Social Saftey Net, basically you have autism or some such other disability, the government gives you free monies. PS I'm not OP

Attached: 1546559824411.png (391x282, 112K)

>neet
>feels

You leeches feel nothing

Attached: 1459893388660.jpg (896x921, 59K)

Begone wagie
Originali

I can relate to this so well. Even though I'm still a college student, I have way more freedom compared to high school, when I had to wake up at literally 5 am and haul my ass to school. Now my brother drives me to and from campus because I've been diagnosed with OCD and anxiety.
>tfw I will soon be graduating and be working from home in my comfy bedroom with tendies

Nice bro wish you the best, remember dont get sad the days of ultra realistic video games and VR gfs are coming.

>feel free to share your best NEET feels.
Here are a few:
>listening to my dad and sister argue in the morning as they're late for work and school; meanwhile, i'm in my room doing whatever i feel like
>being able to do activities to the fullest extent without homework, emails or other obligations lingering in your mind
>being able to enjoy sunday
>when it reaches midnight and you know you've got the entire night ahead of you to do whatever you want; you can even go for a nightwalk if you feel like it

>when your mom lets you use the car and you get up at six and be out by seven in the morning driving slow pissing off all the normies who are late for work and school so they honk and do the middle finger
Normie tears

Attached: 27AE11B5-3F95-4D04-8816-F36E4FBA6193.png (1000x1000, 274K)

Unironically, waking up early in the morning knowing you aren't in a rush and can go back to sleep whenever you want is the best feeling.

I slept in till 12pm and went to the local cafe to get a hot chocolate while the kids are still at school. No one around but me, underageb&s, and some old people. Went right back home and opened up the chinz.

go to a doctor. you don't want to risk anything when it comes to dick/balls.

>snapchat
silly outcast, snapchat has been dead for over a year now

snapchat is still used regularly by the majority. people keep "streaks" religiously

>tfw just surpassed a 50 day streak
I'm so happy

NEET is a psyop, it fucking sucks after a while