31yo incel ranting

I am listening to this incel ranting

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7oxU3hnh4s

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-10.png (715x435, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eYLU_avquk
youtube.com/watch?v=QUctQJ8H6u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sucks that he couldn't just write
delusional grandpa zoomer thinks people are going to want to listen to him make his precious mouth sounds for half an hour

Funny, I'd rather listen to the guy drone on in the background than read some gay article whining about women

you'd rather listen to some gay whine in real time about women? suit yourself, but skimming takes 10 seconds

Its all about instant gratification to you. This dude is opening his heart and its a joke to you isn't it? Are you entertained? Sorry you arent!

Attached: 1546040202086.jpg (443x455, 96K)

to be fair, I also didn't watch the video

is there a way to escape this completely downcast, dejected body language once you become a 25+ year old virgin?
oh right the answer is getting laid. fuck

>work on your social life or else you are going to end up alone in your room thinking what it could be like

this guy should just try some drugs.

oi oi by galleh oi'm celtic im celtic virgin m8

Attached: celt 1.png (314x161, 12K)

fuck off zoomer. not everything is a joke or supposed to be funny.

'ate roasties, love me incels
simple as, m8

Attached: celt.png (556x712, 43K)

do whatever you want, zoomer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eYLU_avquk

he talks about honesty and how the evil people have it better at the expense of the honesty of the good.

this is social anxiety right

so many fucking jumpcuts fuck right off

youtube.com/watch?v=QUctQJ8H6u8
Actually I find this video refutes his points pretty well. You should watch it.

k guys im goign to watch and review this video

I'm 10 seconds in and first problem I noticed: he's got that fucking twitch thot chair, red flag

>I'm self-aware
if you were self-aware you wouldn't be posting this video and you probably wouldn't be a virgin

>I'm too real
meaning a manchild who hasn't learned a simple skill--adult socialization and conversation--that all other adults learned already

Anyone knows other youtubers like this?
I think I am developing a likening for these rants.

>is it too late for me? probably, 31
what a fucking faggot
>not that anyone cares cuz you're a white male
whine whine whine
>image issues from nose being broken
nobody cares, literally nobody but him
>child abuse
cry me a river faggot
>people are like mirrors, they reflect if you're negative
100% true, nigger is self-aware

The guy cant get laid because he is a whiny crybaby
Stop being a bitch whining on youtube and do something

You are missing the point, don't try to find a solution to his problems, just listen.

>he's got that fucking twitch thot chair

I know none of you kids remember a time where sinking $100s of dollars into videogame equipment was looked upon as a sad thing, but a lotta super nerds/geeks had them before gaming became all the rage.

>you have to be over 6' these days and I'm just below the threshold, 5'11"
HAHAHAHAHAHA hooly fuck
this guy called himself self-aware
women LITERALLY can't fucking tell the difference between 5'9" and 6'1" unless you're standing side by side

it's the chair you get because you saw whores on twitch with it because they get it for free, there's literally no other reason to know about or own that chair, otherwise he'd have a herman miller or something similar
>You are missing the point, don't try to find a solution to his problems, just listen.
what's the point, then? lay it out for me

>worst disadvantage is social anxiety
take drugs. drink.
>makes getting a job so hard
LOL same exact thing

he just lacks basic skills
>it's not easy if you've been dealing iwth it
yeah, it's hard. boo hoo

Normie here, this is sad. I just send him an e-mail, if he's willing to come where I live I'll hook him up with somebody.

Attached: bbdfb98071ddb8d9d55a61acfcb66450.jpg (1375x645, 84K)

this guy could easily be a chad, he's honestly more attractive than average and has good bone structure, if he wasn't a sad sack drinking the mgtow koolaid he'd be pulling like nothing

it's like he's only asked 11/10 insta thots in their prime out over the Internet or something and concluded that it was too hard when he failed

I just don't get it

I want to beat the shit out of him

I can't place his accent

I should note that I'm 5'5" and have had NO trouble with women, not that robots will believe me, and I don't have low standards

I'm 100% certain that a 6'2" guy is having an easier time pulling hotter women on average but still holy shit, it's just not that hard

this guy looks so much like my dad

I guess that's good for him because my dad had sex at least 5 times.

>there's literally no other reason to know about or own that chair
Maybe. Maybe he got it because it's one of the first chairs when you search for gaming chair or something.

Don't watch it like its a comedy movie that exists to entertain your zoomer ass.
This dude is frustrated with life and he is opening his heart. Dont look for solutions, causes, or if he is right or wrong for his opinions.

>Dont look for solutions
typical Jow Forums poster

I'm not a zoomer, I'm 31 and have been a 4channer since 2005

>Maybe. Maybe he got it because it's one of the first chairs when you search for gaming chair or something.
possible but naive if that's your first guess

That is the point retard. You are not interesting to listen to. Youre a virgin and friendless because youre fucking boring

all those fucking edits.

This guy isn't even ugly or even slightly below average, he's actually quite handsome and STILL doesn't get laid.

How fucked up are the expectations of women if not even a handsome rugged looking guy like this get p00n?

Holy shit, this guy is 31? Dude looks like he's in his mid 40. God, and I thought only huwite women age badly...

He looks like he is an intelligent person. If there was an easy solution to his problems he would have come up with them on his own.
he or anyone here don't need your obvious advice because its inaccurate and does not work. You do not have the answer for all questions in life, grow up zoomers. This dude is r9k roots.

>you have to be over 6ft these days, I'm only 5'11
Kek, he fell for the 6ft meme

Attached: 1476612174066.png (364x322, 14K)

He deals with social anxiety it seems. On his other video he mentions he grew up in an environment of abuse, and I read him talking how Nothern Ireland is shit

Are you mentally challenged? Look around you, most people are boring as shit. Smoking weed and partying all day in your 20s isn't more interesting than staying in your room.
Also women are mostly boring vapid whores. It's enough to work out and dance in a club to get laid. They are most uninteresting people on earth.

>How fucked up are the expectations of women if not even a handsome rugged looking guy like this get p00n?
well he's not trying because he has social problems

there are numerous people exactly like that on this website, virgins even in their late 20s or into their 30s who look normal but are afraid of women, afraid of talking to people, or in the worst cases afraid of leaving the home.

If I hadn't met my gf here on r9k I would be a 26 year old khv right now.

his entire persona is a fucking meme, from the ground up. He's literally a shining example to anyone who's ACTUALLY intelligent that even completely 100% normal "Chads" can be incels with the wrong mindset
>I actually found it easier to talk to women in school and such, because as a man I'm more emotional I guess
LOLOLOLOL

total disbelief here
god I'm glad I didn't end up like this cunt
it's 100% learned behavior
100 fucking %

I too wonder who these girls are having sex with. If not guys like this, then who IS getting laid? All of these girls are having sex, considering how they consider a month without intercourse to be shameful and awful, so who the fuck are they banging?

Nice cope have fun being a girlfriendless/ friendless virgin then

This guy looks like a total Chad. Anxiety will fuck you up if it has effected his life to such extent.

stop mocking him dude. give him a break. maybe watch some pewdiepie, that seems more your alley.

I really, really, REALLY think that the internet has fucked up the "normies", they're in places and consuming entertainment mediums they're not really the target audience for.

>i've never approached a woman in real life
>not once have I asked a woman out in person
alright
peak retard here
it SIMPLY could not get any more fucking retarded
guy identifies as an "incel"
has never approached a woman, not once
literally zero out of zero possible chances
has never tried
never
and is an "incel"
hasn't tried
is an "incel"
>hasn't
>tried
I'm sperging out in response to this autistic faggot

At 31, without compulsory gatherings like school, where can he meet women?

He has huge anxiety issues, if you knew what it was like you would be sympathetic. He says he couldn't say hello/goodbye to people, so how the fuck is he going to ask a random woman out which is an absolutely terrifying experience even if you don't have anxiety? You should try and understand people a little before spewing such bullshit

>At 31, without compulsory gatherings like school, where can he meet women?
the store, the library, church, online using random chat services. Plenty of broken 17-year-old girls on chatrandom and other such services who he can literally mold into loving him forever if he just autistically spends enough time cycling through cocks

you act like 31 is just end game scenario but he's literally at his peak, as long as he has a job and flexes a bit and drops this toxic routine of his he'll be able to easily get women

literally fake it til you make it and suddenly wow shocking discovery it's not that hard

>if you knew what it was like you would be sympathetic
I do, which is why I am posting this shit. He needs someone to tell him that his problems are 100% in his head. 100%. Not 50%, not 99%; 100%.

Yeah, it results in good looking people being alone and sad.

Especially r9k forced the meme that women will basically rape you if you are a 7 and above and at lest 6 feet tall. That women are the passive gender and even Chad Thundercock doesn't get anyone if he stands around like an autist never making a move, they tell themselves that they are ugly and thus never even get out anymore (where they stood around like autists never making moves).

If only someone would invent a dating app to connect to other single people looking for love

>Especially r9k forced the meme that women will basically rape you if you are a 7 and above and at lest 6 feet tall. That women are the passive gender and even Chad Thundercock doesn't get anyone if he stands around like an autist never making a move, they tell themselves that they are ugly and thus never even get out anymore (where they stood around like autists never making moves).
this guy is a great example of the fact that it's all mindset and attitude which manifest as the right behaviors outwardly, which s ultimately what attract women

>guy is pouring his heart out, probably on the verge of suicide
>everyone is triggered because he has a gaming chair
I don't understand the mentality of this board.

Ok, he already accepts that. Did you watch the video? He does not complain that he is ugly, or that women only want Chad. He makes totally valid points, he has issues with his mental state that are incredibly hard to overcome. You cannot cure anxiety by saying "dude get over it lmao", if you honestly think that's the case you are retarded.

He states that he went through years of child abuse. You cannot overcome something like that by saying that it's all in his head.

but if having crippling shyness isn't involuntary then what do you figure actually is? I mean if hypotheticals are good enough to dismiss being labeled as an incel then incels shouldn't actually exist.

buying into stereotypes

there are people who are plenty more physically attractive and even successful than robots who just like things they don't like. People on Jow Forums have this infantile way of wanting to associate certain fandoms and things with neckbeards or basedboys whatever and it's very far from reality.

>Plenty of broken 17-year-old girls on chatrandom and other such services who he can literally mold into loving him forever if he just autistically spends enough time cycling through cocks
But say, for instance, he wanted to meet someone of a similar age?

I'm about 2/3 of the way through so far and he hasn't said anything that clearly indicates that he's going to start approaching women, he just mentions that he hasn't

Jesus Christ, you obtuse faggot. Stop posting.

>But say, for instance, he wanted to meet someone of a similar age?
No man of normal mentality wants to meet an OLDER woman, lol. Nobody wants someone who will be barren or have significantly fewer eggs and who is much closer to the biological wall. Prime women are more attractive for a reason.

I'm committed, so I'll finish the video, friend

>No man of normal mentality wants to meet an OLDER woman, lol.
I said similar age.

>reviewer !!9RCNxegQkw
what's all this shit

>WAAAAAAAAAAHH GIVE ME ATTENTION

It is clear that he is trying to better himself, he does not feel comfortable approaching women in his current state and how can you blame him. He says he has no friends, and approaching women when you have had no experience and are alone at a bar is incredibly difficult. The fear of rejection, and the knowledge that you will deal with a lot of it is crushing when you have issues with your self-image. Why try when in your mind you will fail? He needs to overcome this and your advice is not helpful at all. I do believe you want him to succeed as well, but the way you're going about it is just wrong in my opinion.

a 31-year-old woman is an "older woman," it's a euphemism; she's close to the very limit if you want anything other than one potentially autistic child, and she's far less attractive than her 17-year-old counterpart (as in my example)

I agree completely and I'm not offering advice, just reacting right now

>a 31-year-old woman is an "older woman," it's a euphemism; she's close to the very limit if you want anything other than one potentially autistic child, and she's far less attractive than her 17-year-old counterpart (as in my example)

You're actually falling for the ridiculous Jow Forums memes about women? Please stop... Jow Forums is not how real life works. You come off as a total fedoralord.

women are pretty good at picking up on men who are average or above average looking but are totally "off" otherwise. if you have serious social anxiety foids can pick up on it, you're basically a sub optimal male. i know what this guy is going through myself, i too am a product of an abusive household with a totally psychotic father who constantly treated me like shit and i too have massive social anxiety. i'm not a virgin though, i managed to get lucky a handful of times in a bar by getting drunk and getting some random foid drunk. i'm still an incel otherwise.

the only advice i can give you is hang out in bars a lot and drink a lot and don't have any standards and you too will get lucky every once in a while.

>biological reality
>Jow Forums meme
lol......

>be extremely boring
>wonders why he doesnt have any friends or a gf

>he should just get over it and approach women
>no, not these women only this specific type of women who are much younger than him

oh, ok, you're retarded

>hardcore music destabilized me
He's really lost me here
>not listening to music improves focus on the bar
I can maybe buy that but it barely has anything to do with his life as a whole

I gave one example of women who are very receptive and just happen to be in the ideal age range as well, I never made that statement you greentexted or even implied it you complete retard

that's good advice for people who don't have a serious problem. I could never go hang out by myself in any place and basically relied on internet dating and in like a combined year of doing it never even got a date.

But the easiest way to tell people what having something like agoraphobia or crippling social anxiety is like, is to say that doing something really simple and mundane like going and ordering food at a restaurant actually feels as daunting as stabbing yourself with a knife.

>she's far less attractive than her 17-year-old counterpart (as in my example)
They're idiots, and if that's the only reason he can get laid because he can take advantage of a naive idiot teen, then it's not really an answer.

Keep making excuses for him
He will die a lonely virgin with this attitude

>But the easiest way to tell people what having something like agoraphobia or crippling social anxiety is like, is to say that doing something really simple and mundane like going and ordering food at a restaurant actually feels as daunting as stabbing yourself with a knife.
i have pretty big problems with this, but getting drunk usually helps. i hardly leave home without getting drunk any more, even to go to the 7/11 to buy milk.

hes 31 it doesnt fucking matter. his life ended already

The pride of the incel on display, gentlemen

I would be too paranoid that I would smell like alcohol and/or people would know I had been drinking.

just drink until you're not paranoid

heh

mutebIox

damn he looks pretty descent, i am fucked

Do bitter angry virgins exist past their 20's?
I'm a wizard and I made peace with it pretty fast; who fucking cares

once you're older than 28 or 29 your sex drive takes a massive dive and it doesn't bother you all that much any more

t. 33 years old

How is that pride? Most people have mates around their age.

>t. 33 years old
It's higher than it's ever been for me, like it wants to make a last ditch effort.

lol absolute scum level cope. I guarantee if you're above average looking they don't care about you being that "off". I'm a 7/10 and 6ft4 with severe social anxiety and it has never stopped me getting girls.

>How is that pride? Most people have mates around their age.
look at his statement
>They're idiots
so what?
> if that's the only reason he can get laid because he can take advantage of a naive idiot teen, then it's not really an answer.
He's just rejecting a potential solution out of pride, simple as.

heedandsuceed
Kent
OreoMAn
VirginMessiah
Egg White
LFA

>6ft4
in terms of statistics and the way the average woman sees you you're pretty much a 9/10 and basically a chad. men at that height are living on easy mode i've known actual autistic men at that height that were getting laid left and right. congratulations you're a chad by virtue of height alone.

thx ur a tru fren

>doesnt play video games, watch movies or listen to music because they program you

what a fun life

he's on the chad spectrum in terms of looks, literally 0 reason to be a virgin unless he literally doesnt try

Northern Ireland, Donegal I think

Was thinking the same Tbh. He just looks like a failed normie.