Do i pass?

Almost one year hrt. Been trying to go for a vintage 50s look. In my opinion its like a 50/50 pass, im not usually gendered by anyone but i can tell just by the way they look at me that they see me as a woman. Thanks guys!!.

Attached: 432BE7E9-4D34-49EA-82B7-30601F1C7752.png (640x1136, 1.36M)

>Do i pass?

na, sorry bro

>one year hrt
>but 100% male haircut
Nice bait

lol you look like and definitely are some drunk guy trying to get a laff, good show.

Why would you invalidate her like that?

>vintage 50s
>is dressed as a 20s Flapper

>Face isn't shaved either

doesn't /lgbt/ have a thread for this? is getting shit on by fat virgins part of your sissy fetish or something?

He wants to show off to all his bros

Not today brother.
Try again in one month.

Attached: 7DE2F3D5-A9F9-44D3-B07D-3C7CDE135520.jpg (500x504, 108K)

Heres a body pic for more detail

Attached: 444F5E23-E9BF-4CDE-89C7-8B4B87D676F5.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

Please stop doxxing this random ass dude.

if you stopped HRT today, I doubt anyone could tell you were ever on it.

Stop misgendering me.

Am I the only one who sees the OP as a joke or someone trolling a guy they know by posting his pics from when he wore a dress while drunk or some shit?

Even trannies who are as obviously male as this guy is put on a wig, makeup or an actual necklace that isn't just part of a plastic bag. I don't know if this is another case of Jow Forums taking things at face value like usual or I'm missing something.

I reply to everything as if it's dead serious so I can get (You)s from people who want to call out people who are getting trolled.

>I reply to everything as if it's dead serious so I can get (You)s from people who want to call out people who are getting trolled.
Kinda based and dopaminepilled

do you have clingfilm around your neck mate

There are trannies who look like this and actually think they pass. Don't underestimate how delusional they are. Then again, no tranny will ever pass.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls etc

You're a literal dude, dude.
Not terrible looking, so I'd suggest you quit those pills while you still can. This phase'll pass.

Attached: 1520526060855.jpg (577x684, 57K)

Dont listen to any of the incels here, you are a beautiful women and you pass perfectly hon