30+ Thread

30+ Thread

Is it me or is literally every thread "normie" kids LARPing? I leave for 3 months to get some money and I come back to my last tiny, tiny bit of sanctuary and it's been swallowed up like everything else.

I'm not even meme'ing, every thread either bait or teens crying about teen problems.

Attached: 30+.jpg (628x363, 45K)

Bumping with 30s.

what are old people problems?

>teens crying about teen problems

fren im 31 and frankly the "bad feels" you have as a teen I find are the exact same now. Don't feel like anything has changed since I've been about 21.

I was flaked on yesterday by the girl I've been seeing and shit still sucks. Not even in a relationship, just banging and yet it still hurts knowing she's lost interest in me.

Attached: 1469821745881.png (500x544, 303K)

>old people problem
old loser problems, different kettle of fish

>fren im 31 and frankly the "bad feels" you have as a teen I find are the exact same now.
But you can fix/get over them pretty quick as a teen.

28 and people are guessing me at 26.. must be the bags under my eyes.

I swear just a year ago I looked like a teenager.

Lol, somehow, and I don't know how, people can tell how depressed I am. Used to take them a while, but now they now it in an instant.

I'm 26 and people still guess me as a college freshman. I have SEVERE eyebags and wrinkled lines under my eyes too, I don't get how no one notices them

The 30's dudes seem to have mostly given up posting and just lurk. They know they're just going to get a garbage meme reply.
t. 30-year old who plans on finally leaving his failed normie life behind

>when you run out of vicodin, cognac and methamphetomines and the grandchildren are on the way

Why do you all feel depresed? problems finding love?Not having a good social group? Shitty job?

> They know they're just going to get a garbage meme reply.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

>Not having a good social group?
Everything shitty thing comes out of not having a decent support group.

wage slavery, mostly. Shit is soul-crushing.

It's been bad actual kids staring they are 13 or 14 and 15 threads stay up for ever, and not to mention all this shit about sissies and boipussy

this
what are we even supposed to post about
every day is the same, wake up, work, go back home, no energy for anything, browse internet lifelessly, sleep

There are waaaaayyy too many underage morons on this board.

I really feel like human relationships are the only thing that keeps people going. wageslavery is unbearable otherwise but I can see how its worth it for someone who has a family to support and friends to keep up with. if you have no one life just feels like complete pointlessness at this age

I'm gonna be honest with you: I think it's alwys been larping teens it's just they are not as good as they use to be.

I think what user is getting at is that those that are 30 and a mix of incel, unemployed/NEET, and socially unwanted will have about the same maturity of a teenager. I say this because I have a NEET friend I knew back in HS and from about age 24 up we all agreed he has stuck as a teenager mentally because he never made a life outside his parents nest and at age 35 he still acts 1 for 1 like he did at 16 just more emotionally unstable because he understands he fuck up on ever having a real life.

>be in group therapy last year
>mention I'm 23
>the entire table literally gasps
>the loud fat girl says, "You're 23? I thought you were like... in your 30s"
I look much older than I am. I have a beard, a shaved head, and I'm balding. But what really does it IMO are my eyes. When I heard about dark circles under people's eyes as a child I didn't know what that meant exactly. I thought it was something you only got when you stayed up too late. But mine are permanent, no matter how much sleep I get. Also I have dark hooded eyelids. My grandmother once asked me in complete sincerity if I was wearing mascara

I said it in the last thread. There are no more anons of our kind. We are the last ones.

>not to mention all this shit about sissies and boipussy
You want to know what that is? It's a bizarre artifact, one of many here actually, that is perpetuating itself. Sorta how pepe and wojacks are perpetuating themselves without regard to the original thing. Memes taken seriously like the manlet meme. Without self-awareness or knowledge of where this shit comes from, we are heading towards some bizarre times. Fucking normalfags should have stayed out of our territory, they can't handle it.

Attached: Soul-crushing truth.jpg (807x5318, 994K)

>23
GET OUT OF THE FUCKING THREAD. You're not even old enough to be in the 25+ threads.

Come make me faggot

hey whats up other husks
34 years young and gosh golly am I ready to just freaking die

Attached: [turkey in the straw plays].gif (500x283, 495K)

I'm not going to read this text to correct it so it might read like shit, you've been warned.
Because of my low self-esteem, I always subconsciously surrounded myself with people worse than me or rather, people I could find obvious faults with so that I wouldn't feel bad about myself around them. In primary school I would just hang out with dumb kids and talk about video games. In high school I would hang out with nerds and unpopular people. When I was flunking college after college, I cut off ties with more successful acquaintances and kept in touch only with other losers or people younger than me so I didn't have to compare myself to decent adults of my age.
The problem was, I wasn't aware I was doing that. I was fine, I kept escaping into vidya, chinese cartoons, Jow Forums and my internet friends, I was cool with how badly my life was going. No worries.
Then something started to break. I started, very slowly, realizing how big of a fuck up I am. It's not really an uncommon scenario. What's uncommon though is that smart people enter this phase at 14 or 16. Normal ones at 18 or maybe 21. I did at around 30.
I can't really reenter the college anymore. I can't find people my age I can relate to, so I can only have very shallow and extremely boring conversations, which eventually make me avoid them altogether. My younger internet friends finally got old enough to start being decent adults and I can no longer hide my wageslaving behind playing video games together because they're busy starting their careers. Even my old loser friends found partners and had kids somehow. Only I'm where I was. Still in my room I had as a kid, with furniture 20+ years old, constantly reminding me I never moved on.
I can't get into video games anymore. I have nobody to play them with. I can't find common topics with people 12-15 years younger than me.
Hitting the post limit here, so I'm going to stop though I could whine a lot more.

closing in on 33 here, I'm ready to die

>In high school I would hang out with nerds and unpopular people.
You bastard. You had other nerds to hang out with? I didn't even have that.

I didn't read it. Far too long and based on the first three sentences self-indulgent crap.

Yes, and? Am I supposed to give you attention instead? Well then, here's the attention, now fuck off and let me get things off my chest in the one place I can do it in.

I read it and it was a brutal pill, I agree btw.
Not losing virginity is a symptom of emotional immaturity, like you I basically still feel like I'm 14

I can identify with you and face a similar situation. Where did the years fly by?

I still sleep in the same room I did 18 years ago and don't have my driver's license.

Get your driver's license at least.

No one wants to to teach me.

You need to give them money to teach you. Take a crash course.

>just banging
That's a lot more than me.