Ramblings of The Enlightened One

> 2019 and the Homo Sapiens still hasn't evolved past the point of shoving cooked flora and fauna down it's throat.
> Later defecating whatever remains of the human dignity into an oddly shaped object. Bound hostage to it's evolutionary biological needs.
> Speaking of biological imprisonment, I consider sexuality to be the most archaic and harrowing of all. An utter slavery to the most elementary of instincts.
> A male in the heat of his sexual urge, penetrates the female, thrusting into a climactic foul exchange of putrid bodily fluids.
> All the while, small bits and pieces of yesterday's food are rotting, lodged, between their teeth.
> The male probably has shit lodged in his ass too.
> All of this, and for what? So the female can give birth to another sack of bones, with a diminished mental capacity, and the daily stench of vomit, in mix with urine and feces.
> Human nature is vulgar and primitive. We are all artifacts of the past. Living in the outdated ways of a bygone era.
> Imagine any person you value and respect. That person has probably farted his ASS out throughout the years of his life. (ASS is capitalized for emphasis)
> I can't take anyone seriously after this realization.
> Einstein? Yeah. That guy probably raised a leg doing it too. Letting it all run down to his ankles while brooding about the Cosmos.
> I feel so alone with this knowledge. I don't know what to do with it.
> I feel like I had an epiphany, and it changed my mental perception forever.

> I am Homo Luminous.
> The new breed of Homo.
> Now with upgrades.
> I am in sublime ascension.
> I know the truth now.
> I chose the redpill.
> Is anybody out there that feels the same?
> Is anybody out there?
> Can you feel me?
> Hey You - Pink Floyd.mp3

Attached: Tis' I..jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

Centuries, or a millennia from now. My descendants will stumble upon this shitpost and gaze with approval. Knowing damn well, I had it all figured it out a long time ago...

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

If you think shit makes people equal you have a boring view of what people are capable of morally and ethically. And you probably have no moral compass yourself. Please stop your dumb self destructing behavior before you hurt someone. You speak like someone who has lost hope. Look inside yourself and see something beautiful thats not shit? Can you? You seem to be comfortable with projecting that on everyone else. Everyone will have thier day to die. Why be edgy and refuse to see human kindness?

Play The Outsider by A Perfect Circle

MEDICATED DRAMA QUEEN, SUICIDAL IMBICLE. WHY WOULD I WANT TO SIT AND WATCH YOU SELF DESTRUCT ONE BULLET AT A TIME.

Attached: BFC1E5CD-3B9B-4CFB-A5B8-BCAADC445357.jpg (480x357, 48K)

I am homo luminous

Attached: img_2402.jpg (500x334, 72K)

Zzzzzzzzzzzz try being original. Unimpressed.

Attached: 22262B18-3423-41EA-8493-22B5911A4C0B.jpg (850x400, 60K)

You sound like someone going thru delusions of grandeur and are likely going to lose touch with reality and end up in a psych ward or in prison

Seriously seek help. Not kidding. Google delusions of grandeur. You dont hold enlightenment with a theory about shit in peoples ass im sorry. Brainlet

Attached: EF8874DD-9D6D-48D2-BE51-20304D0DFB99.jpg (850x400, 98K)

You sound like you're projecting just a little too much friendo

ITT brainlet thinks hes "enlightened" because everyone shits. Welcome to Biology for Retards 101

Attached: 64EEF332-6267-48DA-8F8B-83B6E55BEDD0.jpg (199x254, 12K)

I see that you don't understand sarcasm and irony.

Attached: bc065cbfd4b23a21038ea58f588fb3c6[1].jpg (768x577, 36K)

WaAAAA we live in a deterministic universe and im a victim of my own biology WAAAAAA. Guess what there's phenomenon called quantum indeterminacy. At a quantum level the spin is random. So your whole no free will argument is the box of your own brainlet complex, which you project on others. Learn some actual evolutionary biology brainlet. Everyones a victim of biology brainlet. Go back to creative writing class

Attached: 45AE3523-53EA-41DC-8D47-3A45D08A7320.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

are these your daddies?

What a boring asshole, I liked his shitpost

boring people go be drones somewhere else, you know, the only place where it matters ;)

Is this board always this dense? This was meant to be an ironic and sarcastic post.

Attached: 16e[1].jpg (903x960, 52K)

If it is random, it is still not free will. Free will is an impossible concept,

Attached: 7D51525C-C5FC-491A-B4ED-24621E2A95E8.jpg (680x680, 69K)

If free will doesn't exist, then why are people unpredictable?
Alternatively, if free will doesn't exist, why don't you kill yourself?

>If free will doesn't exist, then why are people unpredictable?
You really are as dense as a black hole aren't you?

As dense as your mom's fat ass, faggot.

Don't have a mother. I spontaneously materialized into existence.

>The new breed of Homo
Sure are buddy