/r9v/

ITT we discuss vydia, what we play, give recommendations and more.
I am playing Brigador. Isometric bullet hell with tanks, cars, robots with a pretty fucking good aesthetic. The controls are kinda shit though.
Its not bad, but most of you probably wont like it:
store.steampowered.com/app/274500/Brigador_UpArmored_Edition/
gog.com/game/brigador

Attached: 666.69.jpg (700x525, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive been off college for fucking ages and been bored out of my fucking mind and now i go back this week and all of a sudden my fucking WEAK brain wants to play every video gam in existence

Prey

It's like what Bioshock was supposed to be

I started playing new vegas for the first time a while ago. It's fun and I really enjoy it, but I feel as though the combat could be improved a lot. It bothers me that I can shoot someone three or four time in the head with my 9mm, and they still won't die.

>I can shoot someone three or four time in the head with my 9mm, and they still won't die.
First fallout game?
Also get the hunting rifle.or antimaterial rifle.

>First fallout game?
Yeah. My first open-world game, actually.
I'll probably get around to getting a better rifle soon. I have some better guns, but 9mm ammo is really common and extra guns are easy to find for repairs.

Put a scope on a rifle and you win the game
First open world game though? Damn son I wonder how you avoided the open world meme for so long

I just turned 18 a few months ago, and just got a decent PC. Up until then, all I had for vidya was a Wii and my family's computer. Also, my parents are extremely religious and really overbearing, and they hate vidya with guns.

Picked up civ 6 in the sales. Only gone through a few games of it so far. Overall i think its worse than civ v is but who know maybe when we get a few more expansions it will be better.

Also, I forgot to mention, I've been meaning to buy the night scope for the varmint rifle, but it won't appear in Chet's inventory. I know it should be there, but it isn't.

Thanks for this game user. Looks really busy.

I kinda played my old Mount and Blade save. Got myself in a very crappy situation where I only have 87 troops and we're being hounded by a group consisting of 500+ Khergits. I'm not good enough to wade through all of them but I kinda offed around 100 by myself. The fact that I want desperately to destroy them and not being good enough to do so makes me not want to play the game.

Being a retard at anything math-related I am struggling reading through this book that teaches people how to create an RPG Maker game.

Recommendations?
>Umihara Kawase
>Abyss Odyssey
>Riviera The Promised Land
Not very obscure titles but they are somewhat enjoyable for me.

Stellaris is fun, if you dont mind the (((DLC))) prices
store.steampowered.com/app/281990/Stellaris/

Attached: THE EMPWISEOU.png (486x602, 566K)

>want to play into the breach
>too lazy to open steam and buy it

Attached: 1547134507107.png (847x521, 52K)

Play NieR: Automata, all of you.
Then play Drakengard 3.
Then play Drakengard.

Attached: playnierautomata.png (480x523, 225K)

Then play NieR.
Then post Kaine drawn in the anime art style on /v/ in order to piss off and disgust a great many people. It's truly a hilarious sight.

Yoko Taro's games are perfect for Jow Forums types.

Attached: b1789d85ede274fc9fd0e06a732169c6.jpg (850x1191, 187K)

Have you tried Kenshi?

I saw some Kenshi threads on /v/ and got me interested. I will somehow make room for it because my toaster space is getting low. How do you find it?

How do you find what?

same here. I have been out for 1 year and during my NEET period I barely had the motivation or drive to play vidya or watch anime but now that's all I want to do

Im playing fe awakenings, I like it a lot. Im having the urge to play darkest dungeon again, but Im forcing myself to wait for the moonlit dungeon mod that will be coming soon, I hope.

I just want to play a WRPG where I can roleplay as a cute girl
shit sucks, everyone only makes RPGs with chad protagonists nowadays

I would love to play a Cyberpunk game with 3D graphics that has the same style as Blade Runner or those rainy Vaporwave covers.
I guess Deus Ex games are the only option but I would rather have something like GTA V with flying cars, a sandbox to drive and walk around in and maybe sidequests with locals, not a conspiracy unfolding story for once.

Kenshi, you fucking fuck.

It's on steam and gog.

anyone who likes JRPGs ala ff7, 8 or 9 style should try "the alliance alive". the story is not so great and the game can get very, very grindy, but it kept my mind preoccupied for the entirety of almost one month and a half my internet connection was out. another game that seemed like great fun to me was breath of the wild, but now that my internet connection is restored i can't seem to bother playing it again

i would love breath of the wild if you played as the qt zelda in that game. the big open world looks boring though, like it's just big for the sake of being big

Yeah Civ6 really needs some balancing tweaks. Specially the golden age mechanic, it's pretty easy to jump from golden age to golden age
Weren't they working on a new expansion pack aside from Rise and Fall ?

do you know any games i can play after playing hlm?

Find, as in, "what's your opinion about it", not "locate".

It's refreshing playing a game where the player character is just another person. It's very frustrating, and tedious. It's interesting seeing NPCs acting like Bethesda MCs, going around killing other NPCs randomly, and stealing from people. Don't try and get into a fight until you've been playing for at least 4 hours, otherwise you'll get steamrolled by anyone. It takes a long ass time to boot up, but it's fun.

There we go, thanks user and if you were and I apologize for being rude to you here

started playing drakengard 3 as part of the prequels to nier automata about a week ago, i'm midway through and so far i can't say i really enjoy it, gameplay-wise it's a hack and slash game with rpg elements and i find its sense of humor at times retarded or way over the top. the soundtrack is great tho

I love hard platformers like Cuphead and Hollow Knight. Anything else like those for the PC?

DoD3's gameplay is really only fun if you're a masochist and/or a 'tismer, so it's normal to not enjoy the gameplay itself, and the humor is definitely hit or miss with a lot of people. Protip: don't buy or use potions, if you're only halfway through, it's probably a good idea to stop while you can. It saves a lot of money.

I found Kurovadis kinda hard