Why are people mean to me because I am schizophrenic ? I don't understand why it's not like I am mean to them

why are people mean to me because I am schizophrenic ? I don't understand why it's not like I am mean to them

they always shove it in my face like an insult and I don't know why anyone else have this problem?

Attached: 1543281089482.png (599x596, 585K)

i dont know user, maybe they react out of fear or something. people give me dirty looks when they know im bipolar so i can relate friend.

Don't tell people if you're schizo, friend. Most people don't have a realistic idea of what it is, and assume you're like some serial killer in a movie. There will be no hiding that something is wrong with you, but don't tell them schizophrenia. Keep it a mystery.

Dont tell people about any mental illness period.

Some people are simply too quick to judge.
My close 5 friends all have something with them (Autism tourettes,suicidal depression,trauma from abusive parents and one dude who switches personalities I guess) and they're all amazing people with or without thier problems.
Don't let anybody tell you otherwise,anan. I can bet you're a fantastic person.

not like anyone cares anyway

you run the risk of having them treating you like a retard

I don't tell them I never would openly, they can just tell by the way I speak. That's when they start calling me it as an insult. Even with that I don't tell them I actually am diagnosed. I don't know how to make myself seem anymore normal than I already try to.

Are you that robot who is planning on transitioning?

i have that problem too. even other mentally ill autists look down upon it, but theyre probably just larping anyway

>Don't tell people if you're schizo, friend.
This desu. Why the hell does you need to tell people unless you are getting really close to them.

The average 'friend' does not know what that shit is, sure can't be assed to research it either, but will make media-driven assumptions. And will still see it as you being under annoying some special snowflake condition to boot.
Unless it seems really necessary for someone to know this for any reason, stfu about it.

They (most likely) don't literally think you are schizo, which is the good news. You can't really hide the fact something is wrong, but you can try to adjust some of your behaviors so they don't insult you. Probably better to get some third party to help you identify what you are doing that normans don't like.

Correct that they don't think OP is a schizo, but they likely aren't overt about insulting OP. And fuck them, they are in the wrong, ideally OP should not be adjusting to anything. This is blaming the victim.

OP has 2 options here if he wants things to change:
1. Adjust his behavior so they don't call him schizo
2. Learn to get over it

Both of these options require HIM to change things despite doing nothing wrong. It doesn't matter if it's blaming the victim, he can either take action to change his situation OR he can take a third option: do nothing and complain about how others aren't treating him well and how he's a victim.

Thats sounds rough op, Im sorry that I cant really help you, maybe if you find another schizo person you could become frens ^^

because nobody wants to deal with your bullshit
eugenics should have been around to fix this problem already

No that is not me.
Where should I look?
That is good news, do you have any tips?

most people don't understand mental illnesses and that ignorance turns to hate. I know it's easy to say but try not to take it personally.

idk, I dont get out of my house and dont have any frens. You can put yourself on a psych ward for a week or so voluntarily I heard, could find other schizos there

if you have real mental illness you wont have to tell anyone, they'll know it right away.

when i told my closest friends in high school that i was going to the doctor bc i might have schizophrenia and literally next day they call me a schizo and blame it on me for "opening up to them"

people dont know what schizophrenia is. they think its the same as being psycho
it sucks

Attached: tenor.png (640x462, 179K)

when was that cause that might be me lol

>your closest friend
>knows you at your highs and lows
>tell them you're schizo
>suddenly your entire friendship makes sense to them

They accepted you for who you were, but now that they know they were friends with a crazy person they dont want to deal with it anymore.

we still hung out afterwards but after high school two of them stopped talking to me

the last one got mad at me later on for a different reason

schizo or not i was never a threat to them and they ended up not giving a shit really

I had a psychologist reject me because I'm bipolar

you'd think psychologists would be more interested about that shit and willing to help you, considering that it's - you know - their job
people really aint shit these days

You would make a good sissy slut

Yeah some people are just garbage

If you have any good frens or family who know you are schizo you could ask them for help. Otherwise this is a case where therapy isn't a terrible idea.