The wire I charge my phone with is turning yellow and a bluish green at the ends

>the wire I charge my phone with is turning yellow and a bluish green at the ends
It's stuff like this that makes me question if electricity itself isn't the cause of most our problems. Technology brings so many perceived positives that we might be overlooking the great harm and sickness it potentially brings.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

And what makes you think that it's not the cheap wire your using?

And what makes you think it is?

Yeah food rots too after being left out too long. Maybe we should stop eating

That's Galvanic corrosion you dumb dumb. It happens because one metal is in contact with another and they don't have the same continuity.

Yeah, but what if that corrosion is a sign that things are not as they should be? What if reality is rebelling against an unnatural state of existence brought about by the folly of man?

These worries really mess my brain up. On one hand I wish the industrial revolution never happened, and on the other I have to recognize that all my knowledge of reality came from modern technology.

I'm like an animal trapped in a cage, being fed shit and given diseased toys by our captors, but the cage is all encompassing and most of the other animals don't even know we're in a cage, and I can't definitively prove to myself or them that anything is wrong.

You see the problem with that is that this corrosion is a naturally occurring thing.
Also you sound extremely femine and cute what gives?

>wear and tear of products is the reason im a virgin

Attached: hqdefault(6).jpg (480x360, 14K)

>this corrosion is a naturally occurring
Is it though? Even if you've read about it occurring in nature, how do you know it's true? Have you ever witnessed it in nature with your own eyes?

Also, I'm not feminine, just not as masculine as I ought to be. This is through no fault of my own, I'm a victim of my environment.

>it's another schizo user shits out his inane ramblings episode

Yeah, don't you know what rust is?
Hell in my old boat I would have that issue since the bottom was made of aluminum and part of the top was made of iron and I would see as you say a blueish green buildup there.
Or if you go up North you can see it where the hills are red with iron oxide the byproduct of the corrosion of iron also known as rust.

>It's stuff like this that makes me question if electricity itself isn't the cause of most our problems.
Arguably things did start going to shit after electricity, but, the positives are really, REALLY, large.

Dunno man you sound pretty cute no homo tho.

Is colored soil and rocks really the same as my phone wire? What if it's just part of an elaborate scheme to portray to us a false version of reality?

Gravity on the moon is the same gravity on Earth there is just less of it.
Your cheap phone cord doesn't have the properties of say 1/0 ACSR which doesn't really corrode from galvanization as say your cheap phone chord. If the entire inside of your cord was say made of a material that doesn't have that problem such as gold you wouldn't be here.

It's still the same chemical process and the same elements. You really do sound like a schizo. Not everything is a scheme or conspiracy.

>Gravity on the moon is the same gravity on Earth there is just less of it.
I don't believe in the theory of "space" and exoplanets, there isn't any real evidence for it.
>It's still the same chemical process and the same elements
Then why would they use these conflicting elements to make a wire?

we're literally in another industrial revolution right now with what you're talking about. have a heart because this is all reason to make things even stronger and secure for the future.

>I don't believe in the theory of "space" and exoplanets, there isn't any real evidence for it.
Ah I see, so there's no sense in talking to you since you're even more of a fucking brainlet and looney than I thought. Bye

We're literally in the middle of the collapse, user. Humanity will revert to another bronze age soon.

See? You can't even prove your religious belief in what they taught you, just call me a loon and run away from reality. Embrace the dream.

not when trump just legalized industrial hemp. hemp paper never ages bro.

>You can't even prove your religious belief in what they taught you
Not that user but let me explain how trying to explain things to people who don't want to listen or share the same axioms goes:
>Here is proof A
>I don't believe in Proof A
>Here is proof B
>I don't believe in Proof B
>Well then I can't explain things to you if you can't accept these basic axioms as every proof is based on these fundamental positions
>So you can't prove i'm wrong, therefore I am correct
You would see how this would be frustrating and make people just give up immediately correct?

>Here is proof
"Proof" was never presented for any claim, you drooling fool. Imagine being this deluded and blind to the world around you that you can't even engage in honest discourse on an image board.

I wasn't even the same person. I'mBut I'm really not interested in spoon feeding you information only for you to spit it in my face and screech. People like you have to wake up by themselves

>"Proof" was never presented for any claim
I never said that, so maybe work on your reading comprehension.
>Imagine being this deluded and blind to the world around you that you can't even engage in honest discourse on an image board.
Please tell me what that's like.

>I know you are, but what am I?
Literally double digit IQ.

>It's still the same chemical process and the same elements
Then why would they use these conflicting elements to make a wire?
Cost of gold per pound: $15,000
Cost of aluminum per pound: $0.65
Cost of nickel per pound: $9.35

Big think here.

>Imagine being this deluded and blind to the world around you
You literally believe that rust and space are government conspiracies.