Did anyone else here used to be sexually harassed by the other boys in the changing rooms and secretly liked it?

Did anyone else here used to be sexually harassed by the other boys in the changing rooms and secretly liked it?

Attached: blusshh.gif (400x225, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CookieCyboid/status/1083477804329635845
twitter.com/CookieCyboid/status/1083391237019914242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No nigga. The fuck.

Attached: 1523829051362.jpg (345x296, 22K)

I can't say I liked it, it was kinda shitty

I used to get hard in the shower because I was closeted and played baseball. They used to hit me, wrestle me to the ground, smack my penis, and one made me cum with a towel once. I loved every minute of being abused and dominated and they thought they were just bullying a fag.

Well some of the boys slapped my butt and I would get all flustered and mutter out weakly "...stop" even though I enjoyed it and wanted it to continue. It made me feel good and really wish it ramped up further

Attached: bbbs.jpg (1680x1260, 159K)

Unfortunately no, I would've loved it tho.

No. I was the one who did the bullying. You have a contact so I can bully you?

c-an you bully me too p-ease?

Pretty sure I'm turning prison gay because that's kinda hot uwu

I remember in middle school we had a fake holiday we called national grab ass day. it was just an excuse for us to walk around grabbing girls asses

in the gym we were talking about it and as a joke I grabbed a dude's ass and I'll never forget the look that came over his face. he just sort of stared at the ground with this weird confused look. I still think about it sometimes. I wonder if I made him gay.

In beginning of highschool, it used to be a running joke for people to tickle me at lunch. I was super shy and ticklish, but would fight back meekly. Once two big guys surprised me and both grabbed me, lifting me out of my seat. I was giggling and squirming, when one of them whispered in my ear.
"Bet you'd like it if we bent you over and had our way with you, fag~"
He licked my ear and continued playing for a bit, but I froze up and eventually they settled down. To date, that was the most confused boner of my life, and I think about it a lot.

Attached: mzj41j1uo8301.jpg (670x700, 68K)

>it was just an excuse for us to walk around grabbing girls asses
Where do you leave?

Yes :3 I loved it. When I wrestled in seventh and eighth grade this taller dreamy guy would tease me and bully me and smack my ass. 10/10

God that's fucking hot

Same user

h-hot I wish that happened to me and let him have his way with me

Attached: asaaa.gif (220x287, 22K)

I still get nervous from it, was the first real gay experience I had. Should've happened to someone who'd enjoy it :P

Why don't you let me have my way with you, user?

At most I had my butt grabbed my dick groped or my nipples squeezed but I really wished one of the other boys would have molested me

Attached: blussh.png (314x300, 199K)

Where do you live? I'll come playfully rape you! :D

Attached: 17dd409a-0c7c-40ad-9df3-9d8337aace0a.jpg (1284x1280, 194K)

You should all repent to Jesus

I live in california, what about you?

Attached: iuwwww.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

It really turns me on the idea of abusing you.

you faggots sound like you're making this crap up. nothing like that ever happened in my school. but I'm 30 now so maybe all the kids are gay these days and I'm just out of the loop.

Attached: 1510689800831.jpg (698x658, 99K)

New York, I was just living in LA for 3 months too
Fuck ;_;

Attached: Liliruca.Arde.full.1872962.jpg (1000x1059, 610K)

alabama
oriori

Just the usual ass slap/pinch in school
Didnt actually develop any super gay thoughs until my early 20s

>BoyScout, 7th grade
>Three 9th graders used to bully me
>One would hold my arms behind my back
>Other would throw uppercuts and punches
>Third would laugh and say "He makes rape noises!"

Surprised I was never molested or nothing

Attached: Lili_-3.png (1000x1187, 740K)

tfw wish i could relive my life as a trap and get bullied by twinkish looking boys

preferably looking somewhere close to this tranny

twitter.com/CookieCyboid/status/1083477804329635845

Attached: 1546323358979.png (500x733, 178K)

woah a lot of cuties in this thread

Attached: 1420509771452.png (1073x1500, 1.73M)

are you a female in the boys locker room or another male?

>preferably looking somewhere close to this tranny
>twitter.com/CookieCyboid/status/1083477804329635845
Thats a girl with short hair.

she has a peepee

twitter.com/CookieCyboid/status/1083391237019914242

impressive thin neck, that's usually the giveaway
Too bad she insists on looking like a dyke

any qt femboys or sissys wanna chat with a handsome mixed bot with a bick dick

>mixed

Just say non-white.

No, but in elementary school we played tackle football at recess without gender segregation and whenever girls tackled me for the ball I got a boner.

w.e same difference user... are you a sissy or trap? if not good day sir

One time the guy who used to bully me said my dick was huge.

And thats it, pretty nice of him.

>shave legs cuz femboy sissy
>called a faggot
>get humiliated
>tfw masochist

there is just something so relaxing about being submissive

Attached: A4AEEC57-B54F-4409-BE71-DA1CC4786EE7.jpg (800x1135, 168K)

I unironically got towel whipped and made fun of for my dick and nipple size when i was in school. They also would grab me from behind and put me in chokeholds. And one time i was forced under a sweaty guys shirt and he gave me a bear hug. It didnt help that i wasnt comfortable being naked around boys either. But for that same reason i was always catching myself staring. Im glad they never noticed. Not even gay, just molested by a boy when i was younger and it got me curious about other boys privates.
>my face when im gay as fuck but not really i think

Attached: im not crying.jpg (300x168, 6K)

im nearing 30 myself dude, and these things actually happened. How did you get so lucky not to have to deal with it?

Yeah I'm 23 and played basketball and baseball, never even heard of anything that ever went beyond harmless joking/teasing, usually at the expense of the freshmen. Nobody ever fucking molested anyone else.

But if he says "mixed", he doesn't have to specify if he's mulatto or hapa.