Fembots what's your favorite position and why?

Fembots what's your favorite position and why?

Attached: 1546807150790.jpg (1500x2250, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexpositions.club/positions/163.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Missionary
Very intimate and comfy plus cowgirl is too hard

tfw no girl to have sex with in the missionary position under the covers with the lights turned off while holding hands and wearing socks for the sole purpose of procreation

Oh fuck, that makes my dick so hard.

Why are you so lazy/fat femanon

she's not wrong, my favorite position is amazon but I only had one gf strong enough to really own it. Typically it's what the OP's pic is but she could hold me up against a wall and take me into her.

On a related note, what's the best position for a small dick guy?
Asking for a friend because I'm never gonna even get close

Attached: 2f7 (1).jpg (601x508, 31K)

How about all of that but not for the sole purpose of procreation? ;)
Also maybe not the socks

I can do it, it just isnt my favorite.

Doggy. You get more penetration per inch of dick than any other position.

What do you mean she's not wrong? There might be some effort behind it if it's too hard for her to pull off but she's too lazy to work for it, unless she's very tiny or has a disabilty.

I can do it, it just isnt my favorite.
It still sounds like you're just too lazy because there is a effort on your part there.

Okay, I'll compromise and we can enjoy it too. But not too much.

My favorite position is if f->8 then m-> -8

Any position where the female is thrusting seems awkward and uncomfortable for your dick

I don't know OP, for a moment it's going to be shriveled up and not fucking because of how inexcusably bad that art is. However, more about my regular habits, they differ pertaining to what I'm fucking / being fucked by.

>regular thots or prostitutes
Doggystyle. I don't want to look them in the face until it's time to pop a fat.
>Slampigs
Cowgirl, simply because the weight adds so much to the visual of everything flopping around. If you ever hear someone saying deadlifts aren't a useful lift, it's because 10 they're a DYEL and 2) they have no sex life involving fetishizing fat bitches. You can treat them like shit and they practically ignore it. It's a wonderful experience.
>petite lolis
Anything involving me holding them off the ground. I find the hardest part of it is hoisting them up. You want it to be graceful and not awkward enough to where she needs to suggest you stop, and since there isn't much practice available. I recommend you spend an extra night dating one of these girls before you smash because sometimes lifting them off the ground is in that stupid "I wasn't expecting it and I never was against it expressly however it is rape because I didn't like it". I don't instinctively trust tiny women like I do fat pieces of garbage.
>milfs
And I don't mean the wrinkly old retired sacks of vaporized twat. I mean the homely "mommy gf" type where you can make out the age clearly and she has that deep, womanly voice and everything. Missionary. Preferably with hugging and kissing in it. It's a dream for pretend mama's boys.
>threesome
Regrettably I have not had one but if I were to, I'd have the girls get on top of each other to form a pussy stack. That makes me diamonds.

Mating press for any one of these options if I'm feeling like it.

OP is asking for the opinions of people with actual experience, not obvious virgins who are just fantasizing.

I have had [6] sexual relationships in my [13] year career. I am 28. The posts in are conducive to explaining my favorite positions with different types of women, and that is the reason they were posted. Thank you, and stay seething.

Attached: Untitled2.png (352x5216, 107K)

It is, but the psychological appeal makes up for it

t.subby guy

Him hundreds of miles away sending me money and stuff from my amazon wishlist

Attached: 736E0933-9B96-4644-BA82-D674FF639654.jpg (701x1023, 74K)

Missionary is the go to starter position and it's hot to hear her moan right in your face. Her switching to mating press without being told is the hottest thing, just primal.

I prefer prone-bone to doggystyle. On top is nice, especially for a face full of tits. I fucked a girl standing with a mirror in front of us, she had to look down because it was too embarrassing. Felt like Patrick Bateman until I decided to focus on her ass and creampie her so I could get to work.

What exactly is mating press? Is it different from leg lock?

Not sure if it's a weeb term or not, I think spread eagle is a synonym but not completely sure.

It's when the girl's legs are pushed back so they're more in the air. It allows for some of the deepest penetration. What's hot is that my girl had never done it before I pushed her legs back and recently she's been doing it on her own, even grabbing her legs to hold the position. It just shows that she desires to be fucked hard. It's also my go-to when I've past round one and it gets harder to cum, it's definitely the most stimulating position and leads to a balls deep nut pretty fast.

No position.
I refuse to have sex and wear a chastity belt.

cowgirl so I can look down on my bf's muscles

>6 different girls
>13 years
Pffftttt ahahahahaha
Thats less than .5 sex per year

How do you think you have any legs to stand on to talk about sexual positions when youre barely scraping by?

I have a lot of sex, however I have only 6 partners.

thats even worse. You had a lot of sex with only six girls...youve barely touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to positions for different girls

Don't know what it is called, but spooning sex. I like it because it feels cuddly, especially if he'll hold me tight.

Do you have a bf? Or what? If no can I be your bf :(

You seem to be too retarded to understand

No u
You had sex with your gfs
You only know what they like
You probably jerk off to the memories

fembots what's the comfiest position for being eaten out? also would you be fine with being the big spoon? not sure if people would find that weird or not

Sorry, user. Been infatuated with a coworker for months now and I can't even imagine dating anyone else, even though I know it will never happen.

Where are you looking located though?

>You only know what they like
I know what I like, I literally made a post explaining what I like
I will ask one last time are you fucking braindead

>spooning sex
God tier sex position, definitely one of my favorites.

>what's the comfiest position for being eaten out?
Just regular
>also would you be fine with being the big spoon?
Sometimes, yes

Depends on the dick.

Doggie feels great with a skinny to medium size dicks. Extra penetration gives me the extra depth needed to make my roastie feel a bit toastie (;
As the dudes get bigger (like 8inches+), I prefer missionary. Not trying to let Tyrone's jackhammering give me a prolapsed cervix. Even my cavernous vagane has a limit.
Cowgirl is only reserved for true monster cocks, like footlongs or tuna cans. I need to be able to control the depth with dicks that are too large for even my flaps.
Silly boy, it said fembot thread. Either start LARPing or gtfo

>I literally made a post explaining what I like
No, you made a post describing what positions you think are best for what type of girl
Do you even remember what you posted lol

Just became a fav of mine. I fucked my gf in this position on the couch while her tranny little brother slept on the couch feet away. Filled her up completely, was really hot.

USA. Near the mountains.

I described how I like fucking different types of girls idiot

Riding on top while we hold hands or wrapping my arms n legs around while I'm being fucked missionary.

>I'm so fucking lonely and affection starved

>tfw no bf to wrap my arms and legs around as he comes inside of me

Do you have actual experience or are you just fantasizing?

be my leglocking gf, I can save you from your loneliness.

source: dude just trust me

What is this position called and does anyone have other pics of it that are.. let's say, better drawn?

>Regrettably I have not had one but if I were to, I'd have the girls get on top of each other to form a pussy stack. That makes me diamonds.

I have and this is my favourite shit, along with the two girls doggy and just waving their cunts at you. That said, Threesomes are A LOT of effort and you have to be very good at multitasking, it's too easy to get lost in one girl and neglect the other.

I did exactly that. She got pregnant. We aren't together anymore. At the time it was nice. Now I regret it.

Amazon I think

>Riding on top while we hold hands

Attached: 1502856459723.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Yeah we're talking about girls, not faggots in this thread, go fag somewhere else.

Why didn't you just get a shotgun marriage?

Fembots not malebots dammit

You betrayed my trust ye bastard

Attached: thatsapenis.jpg (565x476, 31K)

FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST

Attached: pictures 400.png (438x503, 122K)

this one sexpositions.club/positions/163.html

Attached: 3_37_2.png (500x384, 16K)

why is he grinding on her like that when his penis isn't even inside her?

this right here
false

>tfw a finnish semi overweight KHV NEET dude with a massive nerd autism and a small dick

Fuck these threads are depressing.

Attached: Guess I'll die.jpg (1600x1085, 316K)