I WANT FRIENDS

FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS I WANT FRIENDS
WHY DOES NOBODY WANT TO BE MY FRIEND, I ALWAYS SEE PEOPLE IN MANGA HAVING A BLAST WHILE THEY SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES TOGETHER BUT FOR SOME REASON I ALWAYS END UP ALONE, FUCK, WHY DOES NOBODY WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME ALL THE TIME, I DONT EVEN WANT A GIRLFRIEND I DONT WANT A WIFE OR KIDS I JUST WANT A FUCKING FRIEND TO PLAY GAMES WITH BUT I CANT GET ONE TO SAVE MY FUCKING LIFE. WHY AM I SO LONELY FUCKKKKKKKCKCKCKCKNKISDGBFISDFVGFAIS

Attached: 1545966674164.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5G64KpqXy0&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=-OUGNvqtf0E&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have friends but am still socially unstatisfied
how2fix?

I am completely friendless (have 0 friends online and irl) but cannot comprehend why someone would want friends. Why would you want to be used for entertainment and utility until the novelty wears off and they stop bothering to pretend to give a shit?

sup friend
today is boring and full of meetings
xenon valkyrie+ for switch is cool and feels like spelunky
r9k has gone downhill
how are you

Why can't you have friends?

Not OP but when you have a good friend, the actual fun beats any cynical philosophising on friendship. Admittedly my friend did stop giving a shit, but the good times were more fun than what I could do alone

I am not a cheap thrill seeker and I don't want so called """fun times""" with some fuck who doesn't actually even care about me at all, and is only hanging out with me because he/she has nothing better to do. I want actual unconditional loyalty, bonding, and an emotional connection to each other based off of trustworthiness and being there for each other during tough times. Then maybe we can have "good times" together once you've proved I can actually count on you. Otherwise you can go fuck yourself.

Op here, i have a switch, is that coop? sounds cool
im feeling like trash because i dont have anyone to do anything, and i dont mean it in a meme depression kinda way, im literally friendless
how are you though?

you're paranoid bro
why do you think someone would have good times with you and not someone else
it's because they fuckin want to bond with you brotherrrrr

Attached: B8BAA7A9-CA9A-4E70-A45F-77ECFAAF3F46.jpg (960x720, 78K)

real life isnt like the chinese cartoons, youll never have that

No shit. The concept of irl "friendship" is vapid as fuck and completely manufactured.

Because im kinda too clingy i guess and they ghost me always, i just really want to feel like someone cares....
i kinda feel like this... but you gotta see it from the other perspective too, why would someone want to do that with you, i certainly cant answer that question, i dont offer nothing to the table

Attached: 1547070977172.png (840x854, 545K)

it isn't, it's just a single player lo-fi procedurally generated side scroller
i was expecting it to be pretty bad but it's okay
i started playing it because i was getting rekt in smash adventure mode

i'm doing good though, just surfing around Jow Forums bored
when i get lonely i sign up for discords and try to join a couple conversations but it's hard unless it's a community you already know

Why don't you act like a person that you can befriend and stop pushing everyone away from you? What a fucking retard.

i used to play smash 4 competitively but i couldnt fit in with the local scene no matter how hard i tried and everyone ignored me, kinda the same happens to me with discords

Attached: 1547075892143.jpg (645x773, 68K)

>why would someone want to do that with you
Because I'd offer the same thing in return. Trust, loyalty, companionship, emotional support, combined with fun and good times with each other. Real life isn't an anime though, so this kind of thing is impossible and unachievable in real life. Friendship in reality is using each other until you get bored and they are no longer new and exciting to be around.
No one actually gives a fuck about you or your problems. If you think you can count on someone, you are being fooled and you have childlike naivety.

adopt, adapt, and improve bro
when all else fails just ask vanilla questions about other peoples' lives until they say something interesting, they'll think you're their friend just because they told you about themselves

i'm way too uncoordinated to be competitive at smash, i can't seem to grasp the concept of frames even though i have p good hand memory for traditional fighters

Attached: B9926CE7-9CAC-4893-9FAF-4C8DCEAD43FB.jpg (617x460, 41K)

youre totally right, i know all of this, real people just wanna suck as much profit as they can from you, they dont just wanna hang out and chill for the sake of it... i know, i just dont want to believe it...
i really just wanna have a friend that doesnt get bored of me if i stay quiet for a second or that will ghost me if i talk to him too much, or respond his messages too quickly because im supposed to not appear needy

Attached: 0e34b619-5870-4d00-9c58-1f206ffb0009.jpg (1024x959, 62K)

I want that kind of thing too, because once you have it life is more fun, and it counts as friendship - so you can see why people would want friends. There are always exceptions to the rule of things being shit, and people naturally want to be on the side of the exception. Also I don't mean fun strictly as thrill seeking or some wild normie past times, even something casual like taking a walk with a friend or watching a movie is just better. Emotional connections are rare but I hope there is something out there.

Attached: 1532463618233.jpg (640x480, 185K)

literally who hurt you
mature friends recognize that friendship is a resource to be pooled.
talk to older people, you value friends more when the oppressive weight of impending death is more than hypothetical

Attached: 59E3D19F-0083-477C-8306-1FF169A865D6.jpg (960x658, 55K)

user, do you want to be friends? you sound a lot like me.

i played all types of fgs on tourneys,m-maybe i can help, i dont want fake friendship but i cant even get that if i wanted to though...

Please.. i would love too, im not just venting, this is a cry for help.

Attached: 1547079226028.jpg (889x500, 46K)

Be like barney from how i met your mother. I applied his fucked up methods, and to somr extent they work. Just go for it and dont be bummed when shit doesnt work out, instead jump to the next idea. I go lazer tagging at least 1 time a year and grils and chads alike are down for it. Just dont show to much of your robot personality. To become chad you must pretend your chad

Do you have discord, user? I can add you there and we can talk.

Can we be friends too user? whats your contact?

Fuck off. I saw him first. Back away.
half joking. If OP wants a lot of friends, that's fine.

Flandre's Husband#0478
dont judge me by the name too much...

Attached: 1546885307786.png (600x600, 319K)

if you guys want we can make a server for the 3 of us, but i wont turn it into a typical disc server, just a normal server for frens

kek this thread is very funny to spectate as a normal fag

also i forgot to mention that i value quality over quantity so i dont want a huge amount of friends just ones that i can actually talk and maybe play games with (hopefully)

p sure i'm just in need of practice
nobody AT iswork DOT in

Attached: 29BBB9FF-6BD1-4D34-926E-9B05B3A303E3.gif (500x500, 514K)

anybody here can email if you want to chat about dumb shit

>tfw literally my only friend texted me for once instead of me texting him

It's the same motivation between normies exchanging contact info and playing it cool, this is just more honest.

that would be nice, but im no good at making a server or moderating it

this, we're just very bad at being cool

Attached: baww_calvin_ritalin.jpg (395x533, 53K)

also maybe we should just make a discord for sad pathetic lonely people and hang out haha

It'd be nice but it'd need hard rules to keep it from being overrun with cancer, normie shit and ironic memeposting

op here, those servers always end up sucking and there are like 5000 of them, thing is, that r9k itself is overrun with cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5G64KpqXy0&t=7s

youtube.com/watch?v=-OUGNvqtf0E&t=5s

ME TOO

yeah idk what a good answer is for those things
Jow Forums was itself meant to weed out trash and lol look how well it turned out