Do girls find you funny?

Do girls find you funny?

Attached: 1484884199556.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

I can make a girl laugh but it's not one of my main qualities. I'm a serious guy.

I used to be funny.
People called me the funniest person in the world, people would actually laugh at my jokes.
Not anymore, OP.

Yes, every girl finds me funny and laughs at my jokes. Is that good or bad?

This, I can still make my friends laugh, but not the whole room

do women fake laughing at my jokes the same way they fake orgasm

Attached: thonk.png (150x250, 2K)

Girls treat me like I shouldn't exist

Yeah, Im funny but awkward and ugly so rip

Yes, but so do guys. Normies have no sense of humor, so it's easy to make them laugh.

I don't know, when I actually find one to talk with they genuinely seem to think I'm funny but I rarely get to talk to anyone let alone a female.

Yes.
I've always been known as "the funny one".
Growing up I loved Friends (the show) and wanted to be Chandler so fucking bad, so I basically made my personality revolve around him being the joker of the group.
Growing up people always told me I should be a stand up comedian because I was always so quick to come up with funny remarks.

I'm not so funny anymore because I don't see or speak to anyone.
At least I make myself laugh with how pathetic my life has become.

This guy shouldn't exist..

hekc no

I infer from this you're a girl. I'm thirsty. Give me attention.

Girls don't find me to be anything. I don't talk to girls. I don't look at girls. I rarely go outside to begin with.

Never in the way I intend. Never laughing with me but at me.

How the fuck do you know if they're genuinely laughing?

Attached: endme.png (679x473, 276K)

Unironically, everyone finds me funny. Everyone I've known has told me I'm one of the funniest people they've ever met. I can make anyone laugh.

Well, they don't laugh at any of my jokes but they do laugh at me... Does that count or what?

Attached: 1545938409620.jpg (519x494, 25K)

Girls don't talk to me anymore so no

Ive been told by almost every girl ive met that im charming and funny. Dont really know why, i just say a lot of stupid inappropriate shit

Attached: 4DD701BB-E365-475A-B6B7-DCFB87E569DC.png (1080x1068, 67K)

funny to look at, yea

No. I'm not sure why, but people tend to misunderstand even the clearest things I say, and I can't really explain the jokes. The one who got close to me laughed at my jokes all the time, but I think that was more because she liked me already.

>at work constantly using my obnoxious sense of humor
>everyone laughs but nobody wants to ever be closer than that to me, like an audience member
>nobody knows that I seek solitude and am extremely uncomfortable outside of the people i am close to
maybe its a subconscious thing, i dont know. I feel like I do it intentionally, just push people away because I'm afraid of intimacy with women

Attached: 1541080462297.jpg (911x1024, 102K)

nope. girl i know laughs at some of my jokes but im 99% sure it's out of pity

I'm listening to obscure music while I absentmindedly browse Jow Forums in a half-hearted manner. It's a miracle I even finished this post and captcha. I don't talk to girls.

I could make a girl laugh, I could make anyone laugh
But I don't know if anyone's ever taken me seriously

everybody thinks I'm funny. But most people also think I'm gay

Attached: yiu3fbiuwe.jpg (231x219, 10K)

I have no idea how to be funny. I can only faintly remember a 3 week period of time i was genuinely happy with life. I have nothing to draw on.

I don't even know. I find it easier to be myself and tell decent jokes over text than verbally. Not much of an on the spot speaker.