In highschool almost every white girl I knew who ran in "nerd" or "alternative" circles cheated on their boyfriend at...

>in highschool almost every white girl I knew who ran in "nerd" or "alternative" circles cheated on their boyfriend at some point and they would actively encourage eachother to do this as well
>really qt asian girls were losing their virginities to 4/10 white guys and staying loyal to them, only broke up if they transferred schools or went away to different colleges
You white guys have no idea how easy you have it, just find an insecure asian girl, even if she's attractive she'll still date down so long as you're white

Fobs are especially easy to get if you're white, they literally fetishize your race

Attached: 1547103356477.jpg (803x801, 292K)

>be considered "white"
>was born italian, the lowest tier of white
>brown eyes and brown hair

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

I have never seen an Asian person in my life

doesn't matter. i was rejected by an asian girl and she ended up dating a chubby bald white guy with no social skills and wore a fedora often. he had brown hair and brown eyes and women called him creepy. girl is literally a model now too. literally just be caucasian and you're fine
move out of the south then

>you have to move to get a gf
Sorry I'm from Pooreurope I'd have to move to another country or the capital city to find Asians. I'd be surprised if they could speak English

I'm an unusually white half black half white guy. Get called white all the time, people don't believe I'm half black. So basically shit tier white. I understand your pain.

I don't even really like Asian women. I just want an average Italian wife

what are italian girls like?

>Living in Italy
Just say the words, Boss

Just search some Italian names on Instagram and you'll see how thots look like (most women obviously)

I don't live in Italy so I don't know. My family came over to America during or after ww2. Now I'm stuck in the south where there are no Italian girls.

Attached: 1545248620288.jpg (1024x788, 98K)

Med>white>everything else
We were among to colonize the usa, our trade was vast, we have one of the oldest gun producers that are still around, and we had the grip over the usa in the 20s

Most italian girls look ridiculously cute. All girls in my classes are so pretty it's painful to see.
They're kind of dumb and definitely dramatic bitches, but not as slutty as most women in other countries from my experience.

>italian
kek pizza nigger
brown eyes are the best though

Stop complaining, tan yourself up, and train some muscles. All the girls schlick to 'dark' white guys anyway.

>t. blonde lighteye who can at best manage a "cute" from girls in current media climate

then tell me op, how do i get a short weeb japanese gf?

be white, if you're at a university find a japanese exchange student

if there aren't any then vacation in japan and hit up some clubs, you'll probably be molested because there's more girls with a fetish for white guys than the actual population of white americans in japan

yea man those nordics truly are the master race, i mean just look at sweden LOL

>at a university
lot a onions liberal, am a hikki

Cute? Meh, it depends a lot. Like everyone of them have the quarzing same look: super smooth hair, damn, it gives me cancer, then there are clothes...same things with the quarzing boys
I'm specially talking about semi teenager, so uh, about 13 to 20/21 years old? Something like that

>if there aren't any then vacation in japan and hit up some club
what happend to them being shy and loyal? clubbers are whores

if you want a shy/loyal one then learn the language, get a job, find friends or just use a dating app

It could be worse user. As long as youre not Sicilian.

I'm dating a hapa Chinese girl. Feel a bit like a race traitor, but honestly I'm happy for the first time in a while so fuck off I guess.

Attached: 1546743579915.png (1280x720, 915K)

Honory Aryans user kun