How does r9k feel about gingers?

How does r9k feel about gingers?

Attached: 1545829259306.jpg (844x850, 97K)

>/x/ is talking about ginger Annunaki
>Jow Forums is talking about gingers
What happened in the normiesphere that leaked into here?

In general I don't like them. Probably because my mom has red hair.

I worship them as the goddesses they are

I get a funny feeling from them. I might end up marrying one.

Literally nobody in my family AT ALL has red hair and gingers are my favorite kind of white girl. My favorites overall are gingers, asian girls and black girls. I'm neutral on blondes/brunettes. They just look so beautiful.

Attached: 1507220167001.jpg (648x960, 218K)

The women are praised as some kind of rare and pure goddesses and these pinnacles of sex and beauty, while the males are viewed as clowns, jokes, gross, annoying, and ugly.

red hair irl just doesn't look as good to e as 2d red hair. when it comes to blonde hair it needs to basically be white. brunette is only good if it's like severely tinged an actual color. True black hair is fucking rare and amazing.

tru gingers are cuter to me than 2d ones, I like mostly brown 2d girls. I love the heavily freckled ones too. Freckles in general melt me

Attached: 1433816898889.jpg (702x960, 249K)

>True black hair is fucking rare and amazing.
Just go to any non-white country.

most black hair is just really really dark brunette.

tfw no ginger gf with freckle colonies so thick that they consume most of her skin

Attached: 1388132144335.jpg (699x685, 139K)

There are Chad gingers, I'm sure.

The competition for redheads is like 10x as tough as the competition for blondes, and I can't get a blonde gf, so I guess redheads are totally out of consideration.

Luckily I get totally sprung for qts with light brown hair and green eyes, so I can accept my no-redhead fate.

I blame Pokemon for waking people up to the beauty of gingers. Misty ruined our chances of getting cute ginger gf

Attached: 1411432495001.jpg (682x1024, 120K)

Maybe, but how fucking rare would that be?.. And red head guys are still considered worse than any dark hair male, no matter how Chad they are.

I know I should probably leave this thread but I never liked misty. ended up thinking dawn was cutest.

Untrue, absolutely untrue. Literally every ginger male I know, even the lanky and gangly ones, have little problem getting girls, especially Latinas for some reason. Nonwhite women thirst for ginger cock.

Funnily enough I find that most nonwhite men prefer blonde girls if they're going after whites, ginger fetishism is mostly a white guy thing.

Attached: 1432144653228.jpg (1219x1670, 528K)

If you were still watching the anime when Dawn was around you're either a masochist or a zoomer. Johto was so bad that it drove most reasonable people away.

Attached: 1526332681097.jpg (640x588, 374K)

He'd have to die his hait and have God like genetics.

They're amazing.
But it's weird... there's no mediocre redheads, they're either really fucking ugly, or really fucking hot... there's no middle ground.

Since X-Files as a kid I've had a thing for redheads, lost my virginity to one and always dribble a bit when I see a hot ginger out and about.

I didn't care about the anime, but was still playing the games.

When I see a cute ginger in my day out on the town I immediately go through a cycle of emotions, anger that she's not my gf, longing for her, feeling bad for myself, ect. My highschool crush was a super thick ginger anime loving horsegirl who never knew I existed. And pancakes has always been my favorite camwhore. I'd kill to have a nicely plump ginger gf like her.

Attached: 1319555144715.jpg (1600x1200, 978K)

hate the bottom right with her cow nose ring

I hate septum piercings too but the gingerness of the image overrides the ugliness of her piercing.

Attached: 1324813547002.jpg (1153x1199, 305K)