Youtube is Running Out of Ideas

Epic Rap Battles of History has used up all the main historical figures.

Watch Mojo has made pretty much every Top 10 list

People like Lauren Southern have talked about all the main political points.

Anti-Feminists have talked about all the different facets of Feminism.

Buzzfeed ran out of ideas

For whatever genre the video maker makes, they make one video for each main idea of their genre.

And all the main ideas have been used up.

Attached: The Youtube Logo.jpg (3000x1688, 150K)

Why do you exclusively watch shit and then blame YouTube?

Watch less shit and put in some actual effort to find quality content creators. YouTube's a big place.

Like what? They're most likely running out of ideas like all the rest with the only exception being Autistic Politics.

And all books are derivative of the 6 basic plots.

It's the execution, not the idea, that counts.

the world isn't running out of ideas

I watch math+phys videos and there's a wealth of topics I'm eagerly waiting to see covered. Literature is also another underrepresented category. Music will always be a huge draw for me, and I enjoy watching people break down movies I like to get a deeper understanding of what makes them work.
This is literally just off the top of my head, I promise there are millions upon millions of other good video ideas that you simply just can't think of

I'm gonna say this again
STOP WATCHING SHIT

YouTube is the biggest video uploading platform on the fucking planet, there is a lot of shit, but there is also a LOT of good content

I'm not going to spoon feed you and tell you good YouTube channels I enjoy

Go beyond surface level garbage and find channels you enjoy

Here's a couple of Youtubers whose content is consistently entertaining (to me at least).

>Ssethtzeentach
>videogamedunkey
>Ahoy
>NakeyJakey
>Royal Ocean Film Society
>Ryan Hollinger
>Film Riot
>Local58

This is probably all normie garbage but fuck you it's entertaining to me.

>unironically watched the popular side of youtube
fuck off normie

You are right. That is a lot of normie shit. The only one that stands out is Ahoy. I fucking love his series about guns and video games.

This is now a youtube chanal thread:
>Steve1989MREInfo
>CptNameless
>JackStauber
>Lindybeige
>Knob Feel
>The Modern Rogue
>PBS Idea Channel

Attached: 1544487943914.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Wow I hadn't heard of any of those channels. I once saw a few Apocryphal Analyses for i,Robot and one other movie but other than that the only movie channels I've been able to find are "Everything wrong with" or some sort of other complaining.

It's nice to know it's out there however it seems a little too based for me.

Fuck You!

you know why its shit?
cause demolition D quit.

Political channels will always have material because there's always news stories to keep up with. But with that said, I understand where you're coming from. I have a really hard time finding anything fresh on Youtube these days. Many times I'll just browse for stuff and not find anything.

One niche that I still find kinda fun on Youtube is drug videos. I love channels like Drugslab, CG Kid and PsychedSubstance. The problem with this niche is the opposite: there's just not that much content there and most people in it only make like a video a month. Like I still haven't managed to find a good video about mdpv, and it's not for a lack of effort.

Lindybeige is a dipshit that doesn't know anything about anything

a few more
>michael reeves
>tierzoo
>simpleflips
>whang!
>internet historian
pre good in my opinion

That may be true, but he is cute.

>tierzoo
I saw a few videos of his. Though it was interesting, after a few videos it seemed repetitive.

>Epic Rap Battles of History has used up all the main historical figures.
You know nothing of history then. They haven't touched on any of the great greeks, romans, chinese, there's still plenty of american historical figures to go over. they haven't touched british anything aside from beatles. They also can dive into fictional characters since they have a precedent for that
>Watch Mojo has made pretty much every Top 10 list
Almost every watch mojo is full of FAIL and is wrong.
>People like Lauren Southern have talked about all the main political points.
And they have all failed at it because they butcher even their camp's position and there are still plenty of unexplored positions like the myriad forms of utilitarianism or actual classical liberalism
>Anti-Feminists have talked about all the different facets of Feminism.
Not really. See above
>Buzzfeed ran out of ideas
Buzzfeed never had ideas
>And all the main ideas have been used up.
Philosophers have said thousands of times before now that everything there is to be done and they have been proven wrong every time. Even when everything truly has been done you will only have seen so much of it, so there will be lifetimes of written, audio, and visual record of everything that's been recorded to go witness.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (450x306, 1.72M)

He's cute if you think that ugly brits are cute.

More of a professor that you want to have a cute relationship with. Looks are nothing when it comes to having an intellectual conversation.

STRAIGHT FACTS I DONT EVEN LIKE ANIME ANYMORE AND THIS SHITS HARD TRUTH

He's a dummy though. Why would I have intellectual conversation with an idiot

Youtube is not all those faggots you listed.
It's like saying Jow Forums is one person.

>It's like saying Jow Forums is one person.
What are you talking about? Are the elusive second Jow Forums?
t.Jow Forums

I think you're referring to the other person named "4channel"

how to make everything is a pretty cool channel honestly.