So my CV/Resume is pretty good

So my CV/Resume is pretty good

The biggest issue with it so far is a massive gap since I left my last job (call center) due to how depressing it was and I wanted to kill myself unironically.

Is it okay to just put in a fake company/job to fill in the gap? (Cover the references etc)

Has anyone here done it and gotten away with it?

Attached: stefdisas.png (325x450, 175K)

I always loved this reaction pic, she's so cute :)

just say you you worked at a temp agency

What do you mean by this?

Surely they'd just check that?

Also the gap is a year. I'm fucked

I'm a recruiter. How big is the gap and what type of work are you applying for?

Yeah just put a fake phone number and they give up immediately if they even bother calling any references.

>a massive gap since I left my last job
>call center

does that even matter? i wouldn't give a fuck if someone was applying for a shitty job and had a gap since his last shitty job.

Just say you went to like half a dozen agencies and only stayed at each job for like a month to two months. Not long enough to ask for a reference and through enough companies to make it plausible. Make sure you have references from your last proper job.

Why not just say you tried your hand at entrepreneurship?

1 year. I previously worked in IT and I was thinking of filling the gap with PC hardware repair. I'm perfectly capable of it and have done it in the past. I was at my last job for 1 year too.

Looking for Social media, possibly gaming industry roles revolving around that. Community management, that kind of stuff.

Recruiters do care. Agencies don't but they're massive cunts.

Surely that would hurt me a lot? Looks like I can't hold a job because I'm shite.

Unironically does interest me but pretty much every idea I've come up with has been done by a bigger company + I wouldn't even know where to start.

He means just lie. If your "company" never made a webpage or even stayed around for a year, they have no way of checking if it's actually real or not.

Oh sorry I misread. Tired and had a drink.

They'd still probably think I'm reckless for leaving a full time job for entrepeneurship.

Is that someone they want to hire?

Most businesses fail in the first year. Unless your applying for something business related, it won't reasonably be held against you. But it's way better to say you joined a startup company that failed. It's not so much reckless as it is high-risk high-reward.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But surely they might think I'm some sort of desperate fool looking for work if I'm out of the job because of a failed startup?

They won't think you're desperate unless you act like it. Businesses fail and put out layoffs all the time and the employees aren't to blame. You can just say you learned a lesson and will only work at successful places that have been around a respectable amount of time. This shows self-reflection while also complementing the company.

Do you think Stefanie masturbates or is that forbidden?

>Do you think Stefanie masturbates or is that forbidden?
She probably isn't allowed to do this by her handlers

I see your point. At the moment I've just filled the gap with "Freelance Video Editor" but I'm pretty sure that can be seen through like nothin.

Just say you were taking a year off to focus on your health. Say someone close to you died or something. You went traveling to Africa. Just make something up that they won't be able to check. Also I don't think a year is really that long of a gap is it? Just tell them you didn't feel like working.