Elliot Rodger is a product of poor parenting,not racemixing. Prove me wrong...

Elliot Rodger is a product of poor parenting,not racemixing. Prove me wrong. And yes I've read his book so yes I can say that without a shadow of a doubt that if he had better parents he'd be fine.

Attached: e92.jpg (566x600, 40K)

no shit faggot. it's always shit parents or a shit environment.

You do realize that this logic is bad parenting all the way down right? That is nonsense.

It's biology in motion with environment, parenting and everything else as a guiding light of sorts but biology very much is the primary basis for what was expressed by Elliot or any other person and their actions.

Don't "no shit XD" me. I see people saying racemixing is the problem all the time. Yeah I'm not supposed to take the internet seriously but come on I'm just saying that people are giving race too much credit.

WMAF, or in this case, jewish is almost always a recipe for disaster.

You have the beta genes of the male combined with the racial self-hatred of the female.

AMWF is superior.

thin skinned underage retard. lurk moar

those posts are always stupid racebaiters lol dont take them seriously

Rodger was in the closet.

>I see people saying racemixing is the problem all the time
I don't. No idea where you're seeing this.

No u
Yes yes I know. It doesn't make it any less fucking annoying.
Go back to what r/ you crawled from and never come back.

Race mixing IS bad parenting

Bad parenting made him into an entitled and arrogant bastard but racism certainly played a part in turning him into the supreme gentleman.
He would have had better chances of making it with his perceived peer-group of richm white Californians if he wasn't a half-Asian manlet.

>Racism is a problem
>So instead of blaming the people who are racist I shall blame the guy who didn't have a choice in the matter
K

There's thousands of threads about it on Jow Forums and often times they are started with the image of Supreme saying that we do not want more "Elliot Rodgers". It's just Nazis' and Eurasians' blatant propaganda against racemixing.

Attached: 1547047473946.png (509x572, 452K)

Going by his manifesto he never attributed his social failure to his mixed-race heritage, but perhaps it played a role that he failed to realise.

According to his father in Barbara Walters interview Elliot had said to his father that he wished that he wasn't half-Asian, being jealous of his father's looks. His father said that he was awestruck that his son was so racist. Also he dyed his hair blonde when he was a kid, to become socially accepted among the cool kids.

Op, i don't mean to be No Shit XD
But most people do things because other people do, and shootings have become a normalized thing nowadays.

If someone stopped him, it wouldn't have happened. He would have done something else

A combination of things I don't think hes a supermodel or anything like some people do but he wasn't bad looking I think it was bad parenting, child of divorce, constant brainwashing from mom, spoiled rich kid etc. etc.

racemixing is poor parenting

Gotta agree with this, because I knew some pretty based hapa dudes in high school.

We heard you the first time,retard.

the only non-retarded opinion is that it was a combination of inherited mental illness, neglectful parenting, and his own choices. he was an adult and his parents tried to get him help so you can only put so much blame on them. (whether race mixing had anything to do with it, unlikely. look at his family and most likely on his dad or mom's side or both there was a history of mental illness)

A person's upbringing is very VERY important. It is actually more important than alot of people are willing to admit. The family structure is important because it brings in a healthy upbringing which he obviously didn't have. Brains are very impressionable at a young age and hurting someone then is more often than not going to last them a life time. I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that what had happened to him wasn't entirely his own fault.

Almost every mass shooting has to do with poor parenting, I find it ridiculous when race baiting asswipes use them to push their shitty ideology

Attached: 1547018430197.jpg (640x628, 40K)