I fucked up bad

I trusted a shitty cab driver to get me all the way home but he wanted more cash than I had on me and fucking left me halfway across the city. If any generous user could send a $25 Uber gift to [email protected] I promise I can pay you back tomorrow if you send me your own paypal address. Fuck, I'll pay you back $35 for the service.

I really just need to get home tonight, its cold. I know we're all broke here and there's no reason to trust me but I have no one else to call. God bless

Attached: 1537847894335.png (700x700, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.com/us/gifts/brands/uber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Walk home

>waaaah Im too lazy to walk home or take a bus
Unironically kill yourself beggar maybe you should find a cardboard sign and panhandle the money like the rest of your kind

I had enough fare to get to an interview in kansas city and thought I'd have enough cash to get back. I'm a fucking idiot I know. I didn't want to bring any cards with me into the city. I'm not actually broke, just fucking dumb

shouldve called yourself a femanon so some beta orbiter would send you money

They probably would have asked for tits tho and mine are hairy

trying to scam robots? go scam some 12 year old fortnite players with vbucks

I live in KC. Where are you at now and I'll give you a ride.

If you add me on Discord and send me a timestamped pic of you and your empty wallet, just to verify it's legit, I'll do it.
Post your Discord.

I really would pay any user who pities me enough even double in return tomorrow. I have money, I just only brought so much cash with me today. Besides, if it was a scam wouldn't I go for more than $25?

Walk home. You can do 20km in a night easily.

I don't use uber. Can I send you money from paypal?

I don't have a discord but I'll post a pic here if you want. Or you can email me at the address in the OP

Damn thats actually a really kind offer and I know beggars can't be choosers but you might just be having a laugh for all I know

I live outside the city, its not even a walkable route

That actually probably would work but I didn't want to ask that specifically, figured asking for an uber e-gift card would be considered safer

What general area are you at now? I live north of the river and I'm happy to help a fellow robot out.

>That actually probably would work but I didn't want to ask that specifically, figured asking for an uber e-gift card would be considered safer
It probably is. Can I buy a uber e-gift card with paypal and send it to you?

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I just don't know if its a good idea to meet like that

Yes you can I believe on the paypal digital gifts website. Gimme a sec for my 4G to load up and I'll even shoot you a link. You're a lifesaver user

>its not even a walkable route
What does that even mean? Walk by the road.

kek

Can you add me on discord or something because I don't want to give you hard earned money and then have no way of getting it back.

>Gets offered ride
>Turns it down
Go fuck yourself.

Lol are you afraid the robot will fondle your boypucci just accept the free ride and youll have a cool exciting story to tell to your mama

If you have no money today how are you going to pay anyone back tomorrow?

Here it is paypal.com/us/gifts/brands/uber
I promise I will pay you back and then some tomorrow, just email me your paypal address

I don't have a discord, never used it and don't know how to use it. The email address in OP is my private one tho

>just email me your paypal address
W-hat?

I have no cash on me for a cab. I didn't think it'd be a good idea to bring my debit cards into the city with me just in case something happened after the interview. But I have money in my bank account

Its the email address tied to your paypal account. Thats how money gets sent back and forth between individuals

All right. I'll send you a 25$ Uber gift to your mail. Give me a few minutes.

I think this is a scammer. Here's proof I live in KC. Again I'm happy to give you a ride. I even have heated seats.

Attached: capture23.jpg (606x461, 24K)

happy to help out user!
Sent ;)

I'm trying to get all the way back to Lenexa. I don't want to be that much of a burden. Its not that I don't trust your intentions but I've never met someone on the internet before and am wary of it naturally

If you're seriously thank you so much brother. Be sure to send me your paypal or cashapp or whatever you want me to pay you back with. I was afraid I'd have to ask to stay in a cop station tonight

It's me , I'm ready to send it to you but apparently already did.

Sent, check your email :) orijinal

Haven't received anything yet but could be my 4G taking a while. Please don't be a rouse man

I'm serious but I won't send it if someone else already did.

Attached: uberanon.jpg (385x505, 29K)

I truly haven't recieved anything yet.
Also wallet pic for that one guy

Attached: 20190110_195929.jpg (4160x2340, 1.72M)

>I'm happy to give you a ''ride''. I even have ''heated seats'' ;^)))
>arouse man

coded gay sex meet up thread detected, op is possibly a rent boy

Okay. I will send it to you then. I'm trusting on you, user.

I sent it right now, chill

fug its [email protected] !!

I'm sorry, user. Is there any other way?

Attached: uberanon2.jpg (565x307, 23K)

I fucking typo'd my own email in the OP holy shit I'm a fuckup. If you sent it I hope it gets returned FUCK

Sent again, check it :)

If I freeze to death tonight I fucking deaerve it holy shit

Don't worry, man. I will help you. I just can't buy you a card from the paypal gifts website because I'm not American. I'm sure there must be other way.

Still nothin but could just be processing
>Hurray!
;_;

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10-20-09-39.png (720x1280, 108K)

Oh I get it now I thought maybe the message was my fault for giving the wrong email

If you really want to try sending paypal direct sending it to [email protected] should work even if you're not american. I understand if you give up though, I deserve to stay in a cop station tonight for my stupidity

Sent again, check it ;) very originally

I've never sent money through paypal. Let me see how it's done.

You and your rusing smily faces

There should be a send option when you log into your account, then if you enter [email protected] it should work. Or you should be able to go to paypal.me/tcarson222
I'll pay you back to whatever account you send it from

Considering the paypal's cut 25 will be enough?

I hope so man. Whatever you send I'll send back at least 10 more if not 20

All right. I need the money so if you're a scumbag at least give me back what I gave you.

You are amazing! Thank you so much!! Is this the account you want me to send it back to?

Yeah. Have a nice ride.

I'm gonna delete the thread now. God bless you user

That was very nice of you user
Make sure to post about it if OP ends up being a scumbag