how tall are you?

how has this impacted your life?

Attached: manlet2.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5'9" bit under 5'10"
>Not much.

Attached: 1434647327450.png (400x400, 30K)

6ft 6in

It hasn't gotten me anywhere in life

ur either the ugliest man in life or a volcel

thats prime pussy height

neither. It turns out you're all shitting yourselves.

I'm 5'3
As you can imagine, my life has been horrible, almost entirely due to my height

167cm

I have had women actually pre-emptively turn me down for my height when I wasn't even trying to ask them out, it disgusts them so much.

also 5'3 my twin sister is taller than me yet I'm older by 2 mins I have been confused for a girl when I had long hair also I have 0 luck with the ladies so my height has fucked me over in major ways

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>6'5
>hasn't helped me at all in the slightest as I'm still a severely autistic neet freak

5'7" its rough girls want guys taller than them :/

Same here brother. Apparently 5'8 is ideal height

7'4

Life is pretty good senpai

Weight pls?

Attached: DjEQvenU8AEU_rI.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

>how tall are you?
5'8
>how has this impacted your life?
Never impacted my life, hell I never knew I was considered "short" nor was it even a problem until the internet/social media said so.

5'10

Has not really affected me much, I'm thankful for my height even if I'm not tall as I come from quite a short family. Also take this as you will but I find tall women very attractive, and ones that are my height also.

People on this board worry about height too much. You can't change it so focus on what you can change or try and appreciate what you have.

5'6"
I don't know how much can be attributed to my height, but I definitely had very low self esteem and that was a contributor

6'1, pretty much nothin

6'4"
>women
Have spent my whole life with no attention and was alone until 5 months ago
>positives
People mess with you on the street less, specially if you work out.

Just goes to show you lanklet genetics mean shit all if you're an uggo.

i'm 6'4. its made a lot of my life easier than it shoudl have been desu

5'6
Not in the slightest but i'm not from a whi*Toid country.

5'11
My only two crushes were both 5"1 so I think I like short girls, thus I'm comfortable with my height

5'6 i think, but always told people 5'7

I think working from home, from my computer, never meeting clients in person etc has helped tremendously. There's an obvious imbalance when you're in a business discussion with someone and they tower over you (most adults tower over me)

Anyway, I'm lucky enough to have carved out a great career without being revealed as a manlet, and It's given me the confidence of a much taller man

Why not get a cutie 150cm girl? Most girls just want you to be taller, not many girls are taller than you.

5'3
not much, though people always comment about how short i am.
it's also made develop a fetish for women taller than me

5'3"

it completely fucked my life up

6'6

>lanky as fuck
>fucked my left knee forever playing soccer
>buying fitting clothes is hard as shit, especially shoes
>most women dont care much about it

The one on the right looks like she activated Big Head Mode in NBA Jam.

6'2
In Asia so everyone can see my ugly face

5'10"
Not sure. I don't tend to talk to people, and people don't tend to talk to me.

>5'4 male
19 year old incel mainly cope with anime

Attached: illust_57544777_20190110_131503.jpg (495x700, 50K)

191cm
Graduated college a kissless virgin so I don't think women care about height as much as Jow Forums thinks they do. Still immensely grateful for it, helps with confidence around other men. I had a late puberty, I will never forget how worthless I felt being the smallest and skinniest boy in my year.

6'1

Not much honestly, only bad thing is I work in a kitchen full of short people so I constantly have to get shit off of high shelves for them.

pic related was 6ft 3 inches and a talented musician who died a virgin after committing suicide. You don't know anything about the real world. 5ft 3in people who don't go on boards like Jow Forums actually have romantic relationships believe it or not.

Attached: Nick drake.jpg (385x353, 24K)

6'1 and growing

was picked on a lot as a kid because i was ridiculously extremely small relative to my size now and white kids aren't shit

>was picked on a lot as a kid because i was ridiculously extremely small relative to my size now and white kids aren't shit
Lay off the crack, man.

Make no mistake lanklets can get sex just by virtue of being tall, you're alone because of autism

Five feet four inches. I'd ask you to shoot me, but you'd probably aim high and miss.

Bet you don't have a unibrow and underbite as well.

Like 188cm? Not really sure how it impcted me. Maybe I stand out a bit more than I would've otherwise and it also makes me less compact and comfortable in most situations.

4'11

I never noticed any difference with how people treated me for being so short but then again I had no interest in hooking up with anyone in this shithole of a town. The vast majority are Mexican thots who look like pic related.

Attached: sharpies.jpg (344x517, 31K)

6'3, and it's breddy good; lots of girls have told me it turns them on

height is a meme. probs a disadvantage but the hyperchad in my dorm is 5'6 while the incel-tier guy is 6'3 (not even lanky). The real blackpill is that you either have a shit personality or have nothing to offer and fixing those is a lot harder than blaming something out of your control and then jerking off.

You're luckier than me. 6'3", never had a single female friend, romantic or otherwise.

5'6" Am a rice farmer but even rice farmer females don't want me.

6'2 and 24 kv
height is a meme, it doesnt matter at all

whereabouts is this dorm user?

Attached: monkas.png (200x198, 61K)

>5'7''
When I'm arguing with someone and they get upset, the first thing they will say is always something mean about my height. If that's the best they can come up with, then I aint even mad.

It also makes dating a bit harder but way less than this board makes you believe.

5'6" and it gave me horrible confidence issues. Whenever I talk to people I always feel like I'm looking up to them like a parent, when you're doing this with teenage kids it's embarrassing as hell. But then I was forced into a fight with a much bigger opponent and kicked his ass, that's when I realized it's all psychological. Besides, I'm broke and socially awkward so stressing about my height is like getting tortured with red hot pokers and complaining about how chilly it is in the room.

5'4, weirdly I've never had any sort of bullying about it in my life.

Managed to get a 4'10 gf. Our poor kids are going to be absolute midgets.

>5'3

The mocking and the usual stuff is pretty annoying but other than that I cant say much else,I've never tried to hookup with any women so I cant really say my heights affected that but im sure its contributed to what the females think of me

>167.5cm (5'6 for b*rgers)
The only thing that fucks me up is that I will never be effay or aesthetic. I've had a gf(150cm/5'0 I believe) a little over a year so women are not a problem I guess

1.68 i'm there's good days, others horrible, i managed to fuck a girl that was with a dude 1.95 so i can say to this point idk wtf girls really like...

5'7". It's the perfect height for looksmaxing. I've used it to my advantage to fuck lots of girls.

>i'm 5'11
>i'm sure i'm gonna die a virgin neet

>6'3
not a damn thing. still 26 khv and height is just another meme.

5'7, average in my country, so all cool.

5'11" fucked 30ish girls by age 25. Other than that it's the perfect height for being anove average but not impressive. Like almost all of my life.

Attached: 409C848E-21FE-43E0-88B6-1320E7987D82.jpg (400x571, 48K)

165cm
I'm completly invisible to women I think partly because of my height.

Attached: 154322129112.jpg (891x960, 120K)

>5 foot 4

have confidence issues because of it, which make me socially awkward. anytime ive shown interest towards a female they reject me because im short

6'1, always been the tall guy.
>be highschool
>seniors pick on juniors all the time
>be junior
>get high fives from seniors

>talking with grills/dating/prom
>"wow, you're tall"
>"oh good, you're tall"
>"I'm so happy I'm still shorter than you even if I wear heels"
And stuff like that, nothing special

5'5 midget. judging by the other replies its not the worst, but it sure as hell is a miserable time

185cm. It has had no impact whatsoever on my life that I can tell.

let's be honest most if not all of us are here because of social autism, short nor not
height does not give you any advantage if you are a sperg
6'2 khv here, people always point out my height and build (i lift a lot) but it doesn't matter when you don't have friends or social skills

4 10
I just want to be an irl loli

5'9 in the Netherlands where average girl height is 5'8. They see me as a boy I guess. Men literally talk down to me.

177 cm/5'9"

In my country that's the average male height exactly, and I'm still slightly taller than a lot of guys my age. Women average at like 165 cm/5'4" so I'm taller than almost all of them.

I'm an incel due to not putting myself out there + shit personality + below average looks. My height never impacted my life that much.

Attached: 1544949093808.png (500x476, 140K)

Maybe that can be arranged. Would being a live-in maid with benefits sound good to you? Uniform and all.

5'11
its horrible being a manlet. ive never been laid in my entire life. all these 6'0 chads roaming around fucking anything they want. it hurts man. im such a cuck faggot

Nah, the average girl height there is 5'6". I am 5'8" and was not seen as a boy nor were there many girls taller than me. If you're being treated like a boy it's because you look and act like a little kid.

6'
Not much if at all

Nope, it's not. Unless you count the little muslim invasion, but I ain't touching those girls. Average male height here is 6'0.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
>studies from 2010
>people only grow taller

I even went to Greece last year and I didn't feel tall at all. Even though most people in the south are considered to be manlets.

184cm
Nothing except that I can't take any manlets seriously

I probably wouldn't be good at cleaning. I'd trade toe nail clipping and back walks for food. Give me to coordinates and we can settle this in real life.

Loli gf are the best gf desu

I'm 6'3". Hasn't done anything for me as far as I can tell. The only girlfriend I ever had said she liked how tall I was but that was it.

>6'2
T-b-h it was nice when I was like a head taller than everyone in my younger years, but it hasn't influenced that much later on. My 2 manlet (5'7 and 5'5-ish) both got laid while I'm an ugly KHHV. Still, I couldn't imagine living as a male at

Well, cleaning can be learned. But do know that being available for sexual use is a requirement if you want the full package of food, lodging, pay.

I'd say the opposite, if you are a freak people will not notice your height. One guy at my work is about 5'4". But nobody notices or refers to him as short. That's because he is a fat fuck, we're talking about a walking tub of lard whose stomach flabs cover his belt entirely. He's also butt ugly, one of the ugliest men I have ever seen. Everyone thinks of him as a disgusting fat fuck, and that takes precedence, so nobody even realizes he's really short.

And yes, he has a decent looking wife despite this.

The Chad Dylan
The Virgin Nick

Attached: 3E77CBB1-11C7-4F89-8B49-AD21E9C05C24.jpg (500x700, 99K)

4'11"
getting teased about it all the time

6"1'
Nothing more than a morale boost, when you know that you are in the top 20% regarding height

5'11 here in a country where the average is 6'1.
Someone kill me.

Netherlands is short compared to the hyperborean east
average girl 5'7 and there is afuck ton of girls who are like 5'10-6' for some reason and guys who are around 2 meters (this is like 6'7)
fuck this retarded life

Attached: height.png (649x225, 55K)

6.7 (207cm) 23 kissless, friendless virgin
Constantly thinking about suicide

>207cm
>6'7
you're either lying or don't know how to convert
207cm is 6'9, pushing 6'10, not ''6.7''

No. I used to think it was 6'7 but I found out that this is incorrect. Actually it is 6.7 AND 6'9-6'10.
The punctuation and the apostrophe mean different things in this context.

6ft3
not at all

Kek, I think you said the same to me in a height thread yesterday
I'm still single though

same height. I knew 5'8 was short but never even heard the term manlet in real life and only see it as a big deal online

5'10". Not very much.

6'0"
I'm six feet tall, I ain't no hand-me-down
yeah nah tho I'm still a 23 y/o virgin

6'4" guy here

I'm treated like a God as I should be

6'4, 127 lbs and Jow Forums as fuck.

5'4

also ugly.
Treated with disrespect by strangers, like a low peer in family and i want to fucking kill myself.
Not blaming my height but i blame myself.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

5'6
It hasn't impacted my life at all

Attached: 1491245248941.png (428x426, 202K)

5'7
Never had trouble getting girlfriends, always shorter or same height as me. Never got teased for being short. Until the 2010s I barely even fussed over the fact I'm "short". Definitely seems like one of those issues that is blown out of proportion on the internet.
If it wasn't for people posting random slags dating profiles demanding 6ft men I probably wouldn't have even been aware that I'm considered undesirable because of my height.
Also being a manlet is probably the best of my worst traits if I'm being honest.

Attached: 1528863197119.jpg (500x314, 67K)

It's a great height for being in good shape and looking good. Think about it, how many good looking guys are over 6'? Very few.

I'm inclined to agree, I can look cut without even really trying. Past girlfriends have all been quite pretty, at least 5/10s, and enjoyed having sex with me so obviously being 5'7 doesn't make me hideous.
About lanklets; I have seen one of my tall friends (at least 6'3) chest, arms, legs and he looks like an auschwitz escapee.
I get the impression from talking to him that he's actually more insecure than me about his height/appearance.
Being a manlet ain't so bad, shame there are about 200 other things wrong with me.

Attached: 1436726659640.png (1222x892, 349K)

I'm 5'7" and it's easy to keep a muscular body. All you need is go to the gym regularly, not in excess, and no steroids or careful diet needed.

6'2"
My parents sometimes make remarks about my height but everyone else literally does not care in the slightest. It hasn't gotten me any attention from girls or gay guys or anyone for that matter.