Life is Meaningless

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
This is a question aimed towards suicidal people. Normies, get out.

Are you scared of hell, leaving your loved ones in pain, or what?

Why do you stay?
I personally haven't obtained the courage yet to end things due to my fear of hell.

Personally, I don't even care about my family members. I'm nearly 24. My brain feels fucked up. Suicidal for 7 years. I think it's time. I have a plan and notes. I just need the nerve.

Attached: 1547019985193.gif (346x346, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vDfc5ibCLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cause I believe I can live to see the future and see my family grow and see this world change that's why I can't die yet

Cus I'm a pussy
Plain and simple

I think to myself that if the universe needed the chemical reactions that happen in my brain, there's definitely got to be an easier way to get them than going through all the effort of creating me.
Which begs the question, what the fuck am I here for? I don't know, but I don't think it's just to die.
I don't think there's a grander meaning to life, but I also don't think nature would spawn something as redundant as me for no reason.
I'll kill myself when I finally stop believing that.

Hell isn't real unless you consider this life hell, which you probably do. When you die, you're just born again and live this same life over and over forever. So yeah, that's why I haven't killed myself. I'm not looking forward to getting circumcised and spending the first two decades of my life in the educational camps again. I'm putting that shit off for as long as I can. Life sucks, but at least as a grown ass man, I have the power to make my own choices to try to make it suck less. Being a kid fucking sucked.

You will not convince me there is no god and no hell. Let's not even go there. I also don't believe in reincarnation. Anyways, that aside, thanks for the input.

>there's definitely got to be an easier way to get them than going through all the effort of creating me
What don't you understand about the universe taking the path of least resistance? You were created because it was easier for molecules to move in a way that created you than for them to not do so.

>You were created because it was easier for molecules to move in a way that created you than for them to not do so.
That literally makes no sense.

I guess I have no way of really knowing whether or not God and hell exist, but I can tell you for sure that's what happens when you die. It's not really reincarnation, it's just you existing as a constant. You don't become someone else, you're still just you, just at a different point in your life. Maybe this is hell and God made it this way so we never get used to the suffering. Like if it was the lake of fire bullshit, you'd get used to the torture eventually, even if it took millennia for you to stop caring about being burned to a crisp. But this way, you don't remember you're being tortured and are constantly experiencing it for the first time, so it's always as effective.

I wanted to so I started soinf whatever the fuck I felt like, which is being a lazy shut in bastard and disregarding any form of human interaction. This life style is so comfy I'm gonna stay alive until it inevitably goes to shit.

Do you really think the universe is going to waste energy and quicken its entropy? Big bang explosion made shit move around and bounce off each other and combine and disintegrate, eventually all this lead to you. All it's doing is following the easiest pattern it can.

The path of least resistance would have been to not create the universe.

Then whatever started the universe wasn't following the path of least resistance, that doesn't mean the universe doesn't do so.

What I mean is that is an oversimplification. Also, don't try to change people's views on this thread. Make your own thread for that. I have notes on my phone ready for arguments, but I don't want you or anyone else to simply change the topic altogether.

This is a suicide thread, not a "god vs atheism" thread.

Then logically, why would anything else the universe did follow the path of least resistance?

Unless the energy needed to NOT create the universe was even greater

I'm here cause my siblings, mum and gf would probably follow me if I left. If I ever find myself truly alone I'd do it without a heartbeat

We don't know why it does, but it does. Whatever created the universe was outside these bounds and didn't have to follow its rules. Or maybe some crazy shit was going on out these and it actually was easier to create the universe than to not.

>I have notes on my phone ready for arguments

Attached: npc.jpg (427x350, 10K)

Well you asked why I haven't killed myself yet and this is the answer.

Hell doesn't exist. Look it up, search about the origin of the concept of Hell and the now common depiction of devils.
The most possible thing to happen is, you die, therefore there is no conscience, no "you" anymore. There are no feelings, not the spirits of loved ones, not deep calmness, fuck, not even darkness. You simply aren't.
Now consider if you prefer that state of affairs rather than enduring the pain in your life.

I like creating things even if I'm completely alone and no one else sees it, although obviously I would like to share it with people who cared. I will end it in a year or two when I run out of money, it's not like there's anything left for me at this point.

Holy fuck... I don't care if you're an atheist, just stop trying to shove your beliefs down other's throats. You don't want to argue with me, trust me.

>You don't want to argue with me, trust me.

Attached: Internet Arguments Won.png (528x434, 15K)

Fine. Let's argue. Make your own thread, post the link to the thread here, then I'll respond.

>Make your own thread, post the link to the thread here

Attached: say that to my face fucker.jpg (226x294, 44K)

I stopped being suicidal when I read Pascal.

Attached: 96109316-C06D-4D41-B835-CD0C1DBB6DE1.jpg (303x475, 24K)

So you can't do that? All I'm saying is to stop spreading your cancer on my thread. Make your own thread for that instead of derailing mine.

>Make your own thread for that instead of derailing mine

Attached: derailed.jpg (280x289, 17K)

Because i'm waiting for a right time to kill myself and i know that time is near

I don't really know if there's heaven or hell. I don't want to leave my mom.

I don't really know. Maybe because of my mom and waiting my life to turn around. Just giving life a chance before i decide kill myself

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Im holding out waiting for the slim chance that things will start to get better, as far fetched as that is. Also, I refuse to leave my mom alone with my pos alcoholic dad.

Idk I don't want my family and friends to feel sad. It's why I cover up my depression and put on the fake happy face for them. Other people being happy at least brings me contentment like I'm living life right.
I'm a miserable sod otherwise though. Every day I wish I never woke up.

Attached: Lain Art (10).gif (331x567, 55K)

I wish someone could talk me into it. That and provide a surefire, attainable method. I can't believe that I'm stuck on this panic ride that is life. I've been screaming at the operator for years now and he either pretends not to hear me or laughs at me. Everyone else on the ride gets through, does things. I sit chair locked, I never learn, no patience for it, mind always preoccupied with how I can undo the locks and jump off.

Fuck notes. If anything, mine would read "I finally made my own choice. I finally did what I've wanted to do for so long, the only way I could, by one of very few available means available. Do not mourn my life, for my means of potential had been met years ago, doing nothing but take and laze since years ago."

All we can do is throw our little contribution into the pot and watch as it incinerates and burns. A means of heat, only keeping the people just warm enough from catching a cold or deathly pnemonia for one more day.

I don't want to live but I don't really see the point in dying either. At least I get to observe events. And maybe more importantly, my dad killed himself and for me to do that as well would be the worst act I could do to my mother. I would deserve to go to hell.

>he thinks it matters that nothing matters

ooga booga

By law, fire incinerates. Ash doesn't even provide nutrients for dirt, so we would burn into thin air eventually and be gone. Why would physics be any different in hell?

Guy looks like he's seen some pensees during his days. Note that there weren't photographs in his time.

Fuck your cunt mommy, for forcing you into such shit. I bet you begrudgingly accept her husband as your stepdad.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet
I put most of my procrastination tendencies onto this urge; they cancel each other out just fine.
Besides, Nature is going to kill me eventually. I feel no need to rush to the inevitable.

>Are you scared of hell
I'm not Christian but I used to be. Nowadays I think Hell is not a place but a state, a condition, which we can always inflict on ourselves and others. Doing so just gets in the way of what I want to do while I'm alive.

>Why do you stay
There are a couple of things I really find interesting and delving into them makes life worth living, even if I fuck up a lot.

Maybe try to buy land so you can escape working fulltime.
I fucking hate working. Build a small home and live off of part time. The older I get, the less I feel I can cope with working.

Because that's what the CIA niggers would want of me. I will go off of my meds again eventually

My cat would be sad

>inb4 it poops on your corpse

nah m8 thats not NPC thats actual autism, learn the difference dogg

That's a pretty comfy image you've got there.

Attached: 1531877005216.gif (500x475, 982K)

when i was young my best friend did it and last year my dad shot himself and i have mixed feelings about it now, like i can respect the courage it takes to opt out more and having known them before they were gone feels like it gives me the strength to do it myself but at the same time i know how it feels when they're gone forever and the idea of inflicting that on others makes me feel bad but then again people probably expect me to at this point so i really don't know anymore

i think it's just a matter of time more than anything, especially lately

Attached: 1537070791695.jpg (188x269, 8K)

I pussy

I'm here because I don't want my mother to suffer my suicide. I don't care about the rest of my family but doing that to her is just not right.
I fantasize about her getting into a car accident and I've thought about killing her myself.

Didn't post that because of muh ateism > your beliefs, dum-dum. But because OP said he was scared of Hell.

So you'd rather kill your mum than to have her suffer from your suicide? That's a bit counter-intuitive

My mom isn't happy to be alive either and she soldiers on for me only. My death would be a living hell for her. She also feels guilty of not being able.to give me the life she thought I deserved, despite me doing everything to convince her ot's a result of my choices.
My suicide would leave her in living hell. Killing her would be a mercy.

That's part of my plan except I also want to be an entrepreneur. I'm in construction right now.

i hate my family
i'm not religious
the only reason is my gf
as soon as she leaves i'll do it

Family is pretty much it I think, maybe I'm also a pussy. My parents are having a hard time at the moment. My mum has been very ill for about 8 months and my dad has had to do everything she did on top of his already busy job. I feel like if I kill myself then it will be the straw that breaks the camel's back - my family will collapse and my younger siblings will be fucked up for life.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-093654__01.jpg (1080x268, 27K)

It's mostly a fear of hell, or of consciousness being metaphysical. If it was like sleeping a nice sleep forever I'd be down, but I'm extremely terrified that it will be like becoming some bizarre insane and immortal entity that knows everything and CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Also hell would not only be awful but it would be stupid, too. Who needs more suffering anyway?

Would probably do it, but I actually have a person I'm talking to right now who cares deeply for me. And if I did end it all, I'm really scared she would as well, because before we started talking she was super depressed and now she got better of me, so yeah

I'm thinking about it all the time. I'm not scared about dying itself. I have cancer, so I'm in a lot of pain already. But there are a few things I have to manage first. My father left my family behind without leaving a will or anything. He left a huge business behind and closing it was an emotional, financial and logistical nightmare for my family. I don't want to leave behind that much pain, uncertainty and work for anyone.

bump saving this from being archived

Too cripply depressed, sometimes i have no energy to eat, or to shower or anything.
Besides, I'm too smart to fail and I'm not using tools for meme attempt.
I also am incredibly curious to see the shitshow that society has turned/ing into, I'll be doing some fat laughs.
I already know, the day, I'll be thoughtlessly wander around until i trigger, commit and goodbye, gone without a first though let alone a second, calm, limp, quiet.
The struggle of life ain't worth the fleeting meaningless reward, not enough incentive, the world can afford our deaths, for the time being.
Believe it or not, the plans for the surplus men have been in act for decades, a silent war, unlike the previous world wars that culled our numbers.
If you only knew how bad things really are.

How the fuck do you really know this? I mean, I kinda believe it but you seem so sure it's like you know somehow

I was extremely suicidal, I think I may have been one of the most depressed and suicidal people on this board and definitely deserved to be thrown in some sort of psych ward and put on meds. I stopped once I got a plane ticket out of this abysmal subhuman hellhole which means ~98% of all my problems will go away and my quality of life will dramatically improve. Almost everything that made me suicidal is now going to disappear in 8 days, so I have to at least stay alive until then. Occasionally I'll have some depressive or suicidal thoughts but they were no where near as cosmically soul-crushing as before and are more geared towards conclusions in philosophical contemplations as opposed to my immediate life circumstances and projected future, but of course on occasion I'll get a nice little disconnected nudge toward my jaded core similar in effect to caressing a textured tile with a plastic glove on missed out life experiences and other things in the past the reasons for which were overwhelmingly out of my control

It's just silly and funny to me in a way how everything I've been moaning for the past 3 years, all the pain from the spikes I slept on which rendered me cold and disassociated won't be there anymore. Of course I'll be alone but who isn't used to that. It's scary in a way but also invigorating

youtube.com/watch?v=_vDfc5ibCLI

Attached: 1544766420107.jpg (600x500, 68K)

i have lost even the motivation for death and entered a state of acceptance and ennui

it is mostly peaceful

because ive already lost, If god exist he garners control over my "soul", and he obviously dislikes me. Deaths just another trip to shit city where Im raised just to die like usual.

I don't want to hurt my parents. That's it.

I would imagine death is just like before you were born.