/creativegeneral/

Hey there guys welcome to another creative thread

Post your creations here and I'll tell you what I think of them

soundcloud.com/user-262160346/sets/endless-always

Here's my new album, let me know what you think!

Attached: ss+(2016-10-15+at+02.29.22).jpg (597x333, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1thU4ubaMLq
youtube.com/watch?v=EI-Lq3vSYSo
soundcloud.com/wavy-daze/why-wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=wBLgoFVFl18
youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY
youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump bump bump bump

show me what you got fuckers

cant you fucking believe this man i cant believe it holy shit guys do you see this cant even fucking show what you got man i cant believe this shit man god dman man uunbelieveab

These threads tend to die fastly these days. If one is posted tomorrow, the best I can offer is the handmade belt I'm making that's a little hipster-ish.

fine faggot
vocaroo.com/i/s1thU4ubaMLq
>ywn know how to make music that isn't shit

I used to post my SoundCloud in these threads, but it was all trash, so I deleted it all and I'm taking a break from music production - for now.

Currently I'm compiling all of my poetry and looking into self publishing on Amazon. I put everything into Scrivener to give it a proper manuscript format, and I have enough for a short (but sweet) poetry book. Now all I have to do is revise some of the poems AND get in contact with an artist that can design a front cover for me.

Normally writing poetry depresses the hell out of me, but I've actually been feeling pretty okay lately. Maybe it's because I quit smoking and cut down on drinking considerably recently.

Attached: Wojak and Pepe.jpg (439x500, 41K)

Made a shitty cover of the microphones and threw it over a series of videos with my dog. It makes me sad because I'm headed back to college in a couple days and she's one of my best friends youtube.com/watch?v=EI-Lq3vSYSo

I made these for /mu/ the other day

Attached: 90D4B165-0C3E-4AD0-A481-08758B4A44C3.jpg (846x846, 196K)

another one but original this time

Attached: FBAAB0A0-571D-4173-BD7A-BC3FC70989C1.jpg (846x846, 215K)

mad the last one

Attached: 90EC5BB6-3DE9-43B7-B702-8D1C9136114F.jpg (846x846, 215K)

soundcloud.com/wavy-daze/why-wonder
this is my newest piece, i just started sampling and from records at that
hope you guys can chill to what i've got, feedback is appreciated

Attached: 1407x938.jpeg.82ecedbf6d194ce4a604687b065811e1.large.jpg (960x640, 89K)

interesting stuff, reminds me of the her ost if it was more experimental
i'm this poster btw

Good luck user, want to post something for us?
Artists are of plenty man they're pretty cheap. Consider learning photoshop.
Could probably put these on those lo-fi live streams, start your own they're pretty popular. I'd say make it softer but I just prefer something easy on the ears.

I made a youtube channel. Occasionally have a popular video, pretty fun and grateful to the subbers.
youtube.com/watch?v=wBLgoFVFl18

>soundcloud.com/wavy-daze/why-wonder
Post it
I like it user, keep making stuff. Get a better DAW and use sounds that don't sound like childrens toys and this will sound pretty good,

Reee don't give up. My stuff was trash in the beginning too, everyones was.
Post please
I like it user, really comfy.

Thank you. I don't know about posting anything though because, even though it's not great, it's still mine and it would be a shame if someone took it and passed it off as their own work. And I can't seriously talk about publishing it until, like, the end of March because that's when I figure it'll be done. I was thinking about swallowing my pride and looking on tumblr for an artist. Something minimalist is fine, but even that would be too hard for me to make on my own.
Of course it's all about a girl. The title is "3/23," but written in incorrect roman numerals. It's a weird inside joke I have with her. We have the same exact birth date, so I figured titling it after that would be appropriate.
>Reee don't give up. My stuff was trash in the beginning too, everyones was.
Practice definitely makes perfect. I guess I lied about taking a break from music prod. because I made two short piano loops with a really, really basic piece of software called "Rytmik Studio." It honestly sounds pretty good and much better than what I had up before, so I'll probably dive head first into that after I'm done with what I already have on my plate.

Attached: 323.png (1657x972, 76K)

passing by with a drawing my creative anons

Attached: gopnitsa.png (419x562, 31K)

I like it!
Have anymore?

I'm posting, I'm just slow and distracted
I like the experimental aspect and some of the more "angry" sounds. It' s not too suspenseful but overall very good. Nice production quality too
I like this. It reminds me of a soundtrack that would be in a game from a game jam
it's a little bit repetitive but otherwise very nice. If I wasn't paying so close attention this would be perfect
I feel like this video can't be real and it must be some sort of troll from an alt-right Jow Forumstard trying to meme someone. If it is real this hon isn't passing and she should reconsider her life choices. Nice audio quality and jokes. Keep up the good work. I also watched thot wars 2 and laughed a lot

Thanks user, and thanks for posting

I either make video edits or come up with digital illustrations.
Latest piece: youtube.com/watch?v=UJF8VeZe-9Q
Most viewed : youtube.com/watch?v=T24sApxpIAY

Attached: x.jpg (1280x960, 340K)

I've been figuring out my next video for a couple days now. This video was very light and fun aesthetically, so the next one I'd like to do a hard, dark, noir-ish short. I want to do a nice tense one-take for the opener, but until I figure out what I want the story to be I'm kinda playing it by ear.

Anyway, here's my previous short. I posted it in the last couple threads, but I like to aggressively shill my stuff for a few days before I let the view count rest.

youtu.be/oUnPlrfYlAA