Why are whites so god damn uptight holy fuck. I fucking hate it ive never seen anything like it...

why are whites so god damn uptight holy fuck. I fucking hate it ive never seen anything like it. whites literally care so much about the rules they literally let it drive them mad. they literally let stupid ass rules run their entire life and are in a constant state of anger 24/7 usually for some stupid shitty ass 40,000 a year job that serves no purpose. no matter how stupid and unnecessary rules are they will literally enforce and follow it as if god personally came down to them and set the rules in stone himself or something

ive never seen anything like it. im on probation for being black and ive never seen such uptight whites in my entire life. they're literally crazy. im guessing their entire personal life is garbage too because all they care about is their shit job I could imagine if you were making over 100k a year or something but these people are fucking nuts going bat shit crazy over their job

I can only imagine how they are in their personal. probably frantic angry douche bags all out in the real world too I imagine throwing people in jail and following 100000000 rules a day while bitching and freaking the fuck out over the smallest shit ever

jesus christ fuck whties

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

When did they put you on probation man? month year?
when was the first time you posted this?

Im assuming this is some sort of elaborate bait post but the way you get a 100k job is by working your way up from a 40k job. It doesn't happen overnight unless you study a specialty like medicine or engineering

Don't forget they choose to live in the middle of nowhere rather than the big city. Only whites are that crazy.

I KNOW DUDE

lol not out here. not a single person makes 100k a year here without some exceptions. and if they do its at like 50-60 years old lmao. the only people here that make money are the retarded faggots that join the police. no cop or probation officer or whatever the fuck is going to be making 100k a year. especially out here. wages here are lower than anywhere else

>im on probation for being black
No, you're on probation for committing a crime

Attached: 1542059188837.gif (360x270, 1.88M)

>im on probation for being black
>
kek

>I KNOW DUDE
I know very well you know.

>a nigger

thats gonna be a yikes from me dawg

"Uptight" is a word black people use to describe people who arent ooga booga tier.

no the people here that make money are working government jobs only and they go fucking bat shit crazy. this place has archaic as fuck laws and they think everything is bad and they throw a fucking bitch fit

literally the only people here that make money are drug counsellers or people in that police bull shit. literally they're entire life is ruining peoples lives for doing drugs and telling people drugs will ruin their lives not realizing its only ruining their lives because they're the ones doing it

literally everyones life here is either living off welfare or handling peoples piss and yelling at them

Rules are what help a population who have seen a trend of benefiting from the status quo continue to net benefits.
When you are part of a population who typically does not benefit from the rules for whatever reason, rules seem arbitrary to you.

For instance, if you start a thread on reddit asking how to game a system (how to steal shit, how to get food stamps without qualifying, how to pirate software etc.) you'll be confronted by a white knight brigade urging you that only degenerates seek to break the rules. They won't even tell you why breaking the rule is bad, just that you shouldn't do it (of course the exception is subreddits dedicated to the immoral thing you're seeking). This is because upholding the rules has always allowed the system to retain order for whites and protects everyone's opportunity to advance. A group with little to no access to these opportunities however, gives not a fuck about the status quo and doesn't mind breaking rules.

You can go back to Africa any time, Tyrone.

My dude WTF are you even screeching about. Wtf is even the issue here? People have jobs that you dont like?

isn't it strange that for 5% of the population black males commit over 50% of the violent crime? its weird that every other country that suffered under colonialism was able to adapt and build something out of the gifts of the west yet Africa just can't seem to progress past the point of being stone age-tier

what could cause this?

Get off my board you fucking nogger

yes I know we need rules but jesus Christ. throwing people in jail over fucking pot and shit. what the fuck? throwing anyone in jail over any drug is retarded. and to go this fucking far to literally dedicate your entire life to making people miserable and forcing them to quit and making yourself miserable in the process. the whole world is just miserable out here

>everyone poor where I live
>no jobs literally no economy to speak of
>literally nothing but failing gas stations and pizza places
>only jobs out here are government bull shit
>entire place is failing but with no resources
>white government just throws money at the police here and literally dont give us anything useful
>instead of any resources or anything useful like say public transportation we just get more and more police and more more rules
>they just yell at us
>they are the most strict jewish ass holes because this place is extra sad and retarded
>that 40k a year is literally their entire life because thats the most money anyone will make out here
>they go bat shit crazy on top of there already being a fuckton of rules no one can keep up with

I do agree that some laws are absolutely retarded but that can change, a people (blacks) who refuse to follow laws (whether they be retarded or not) cannot change.

Don't make me pull up crime statistics

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-193204.jpg (702x700, 164K)

In Singapore and China its death. In fact you a dumb ass nigger wasnt just arrested for possession but for a DUI. You knowingly under the influence of drugs drove a multi ton vehicle which you could of killed someone and was stopped by police and go "wtf why am i getting arrested for this".

no I was completely blacked out not in control of my actions either way years of probation is way too much that literally doesn't happen to anyone else

and no you dont get instant fucking death in Asian countries over weed. you have to be trafficking tons and tons (literally tons) of drugs to even come close to that chance

>ayo dawg fuck lawz n shieet im bout to hit dis blunt watch me nick deze chrome rims off dat truck

Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1546863385538.jpg (1000x1046, 471K)

>I was completely blacked out not in control of my actions
So even worse you abuse a drug so bad to the point you arent able to control your actions and end up doing something that could kill others. Is this something with niggers that cant understand that their actions have consequences or something?
Also
>Shanmugam "Sam" Murugesu, arrested in 2003, executed in 2005. Murugesu was arrested after a kilo of marijuana was found in his luggage. Despite a clean record and an eight-year term in the Singapore military, Murugesu was convicted and executed

>I dindu nothin
>Im jailed for being BLACK *smacks lips*
>I didn't do nuthin *robs store*
>why whiteys hate me? *steals at gunpoint*
>wtf why all the rulez *rapes someone*
>whiteyz crazy *stabs someone*
>dindu nuthin *beats up an elderly couple for 10$*

>nigger hates following rules and people with jobs
Well color me surprised.

no. I got a pill that was labeled as something else and didn't even mean to get super fucked up. I just wanted a mild buzz

>sorry officer I got doped up on the wrong shit by accident when I meant to get doped up on this other shit
>aint my fault I got so high I couldn't control myself and started driving under the influence
>dindu nuffin

Attached: 1544055122767.png (1024x576, 281K)

So you dont even verify something that has psychoactive effects on you? Are you fucking stupid? You sound like those people we are supposed to feel bad for when they get their fentanyl laced weed and fucking die. You get what you deserved idiot.

what a fucking faggot. people dont deserve to be drugged and get fucked. if people aren't trying to do hard drugs and get them on accident its not their fault not like im sticking a needle in my arm

You take something you 100% could not verify the contents of and end up getting in shit. Its 100% your fault.

I'm glad you're stuck in that shit ass town. We don't need drug addled niggers with no respect for the law migrating to other towns causing trouble.

Whatever you say dindu

shut the fuck up boring retard

stop being such a boring as fuck law abiding white. its not like I had 20 drinks and said oh hey fuck it I should hop in a car even though I clearly know I am intoxicated

>stop being such a boring as fuck law abiding white
Thats why youre a dumb nigger stuck in your shithole while I coming from one of the poorest towns in the United States now make more money than all of my family back in Kentucky put together right? I could of stayed at home smoking meth but instead I chose to say fuck doing drugs and I go and live my life. Ive done everything you have wanted to do and how have I done it? By not being a fucking retard like you. Life isnt about obeying laws its about making smart choices which you clearly couldnt do.

>dui nigger still here
hahah

Attached: 1483321041436.png (725x684, 354K)

fuck you I fucked up one time and got brutally slammed against a wall and ass raped

I could be rich if my life wasn't sabotaged

>fuck you I fucked up one time and got brutally slammed against a wall and ass raped
Yeah and guess what YOU fucked up. It was YOUR fault. YOU where the one who choose to take a pill you couldnt 100% verify the contents of. It was YOU in your blacked out state who went to drive and risk your and the lives of others around you. It was YOU. What do you not understand about this you stupid nigger. I came from the same background as you and guess what I have my own house, 3 cars and have traveled Asia, Europe and even went across Eurasia by train. And I did all of this because I wanted to leave. Not stay and do drugs like some subhuman.

Niggers ruin society. Whites just want things to be good and functional, when you can't comply with that it gets very frustrating. If you dislike this system, you can live in lawless Africa with people just like you.