I would never be anyone's oneitis

I would never be anyone's oneitis

Attached: 1527894223980.jpg (840x552, 117K)

How come? You're ugly and have a shitty personality?

FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST FEMBOTS DONT EXIST

Attached: pictures 028.jpg (544x544, 111K)

HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH HYUH

Attached: quake bed.png (500x500, 313K)

DADADADA DA DA DA DA DA
DADADADA DA DA DA DA DA
DRAGON BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
HAHH DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON

wanna post a pic of you so we can judge for ourselves?

I'm too scared
Original

I think so
I love you

>I think so
How do you know for sure you're no one's oneitis though?

I'm sure, I don't know many people and I'm ugly. I hate myself

How ugly? Are you fat?

If you're too scared to post a pic then why don't you describe yourself?

This is a blatant lie
i have in more than one occasion obsessed over women i have no physical attraction to

It depends. You could actually be my irl oneitis because she says nobody loves her.

Attached: 1536319522627.jpg (796x422, 288K)

Same here, it's a shitty troll.

I don't know, I'm not feeling well at all so I can't see myself properly

What do you mean you don't know if you're fat? It shouldn't be obvious?

fucck off tranny faggy

How do I become your orbiter

Pale, long black hair to my belly button, short
I'm having problems about that and my appereance in general. I think I'm fat and I want to die. My bmi is normal, so I guess I should answer that I'm not fat

Why would you want to be my orbiter? That's stupid

I see. Do you have an eating disorder? How old are you by the way?

Why not just date a guy who likes fat girls?

Maybe, I'm 18
Because I don't want to be fat?

>I'm 18
You're still young and you aren't too different to many girls your age.
>Maybe
That's not much of an answer. Are you purging? Do you self harm?

Those are kind of personal questions, sorry. I definely have problems with food but nothing diagnosed

>Those are kind of personal questions
They are. It would be good for you to have a personal conversation for once instead of bolting everything inside.

The level of attention whoring in this thread is literally over 9000.

Jesus Christ, guys. Get it together.

Yeah, good luck growing up.

There are a million of posts of robots saying and complaining about how they feel. It's just a post that'll get archived, get it together

not him but i'd like to make someone like you feel loved, i really doubt i'd be able to do it properly, but i'd like to try
not with you of course because you probably are thousands of miles away from me and ldr are a meme but you get the idea

Not her but you can make me happy giving me money.

never said i just wanted to make someone happy

They are personal questions. That's the magic of the Internet though: you can say anything about yourself that you don't ever want others to know..

It won't matter or affect you in any way. Anonymity is great like that.

That's really cute user, I hope you find that person

You could be a robots oneitis, if you ever go outside the house like school or something.

There's always a possibility that it could still be traced back to me, unfortunately
It's not really about the anonymity tho, I'm a really introverted person so what I already said is a lot to me

>It's not really about the anonymity tho
What do you mean it can be tracked back to you then?

If you think about the anonymity, it still is not enough cause i could still be recognized or something, but it's not really about the anonymity, i just don't like telling stuff about myself to others(i understand the contradiction since this post is basically talking about myself, but sometimes it's necessary I guess)

post pics and be a dumb attention whore like ciara and all the other dumb attention whores and you will have an army of beta orbitters willing to be your """friend"""

I'll pass on that one, that's my nightmare to be honest

so you're not fat? how the fuck have you not roped in some orbitter? thats literally all it takes for roasties to be desirable.

i suggest you take up a sport.
not only can it help you stop imagining that you are fat, its also gives you something to keep you busy and discuss with other people.

Attached: 00-57-39-__madotsuki_yume_nikki_drawn_by_mirin_1815815__2099d2de512d351e9874b2f6f5f6d371.png (600x700, 143K)

That's stupid, I don't think that's true

reminder that you are talking to a 30+ manchild ogre who did not get tendy from mommy in many hours