How does it feel to know that no woman has ever loved you?

How does it feel to know that no woman has ever loved you?

No woman ever spent all day thinking about you when you weren't there, felt empty and dejected when your interactions that day with her ended and you went home, looked at pictures of you and cried because she can't have you, ever had her day uplifted by seeing you.

Attached: 1546568806343.jpg (810x540, 85K)

I got used to that pretty early on in life and made peace with the fact that one day I'd die alone by my own hand.

I'm 32 now. It gets easier with time.

Enjoy your BPD roastie while it lasts

Same, but 27
After a certain point, you just don't let it hurt you anymore. After a lifetime of battering, you just get used to it.

I'd rather that than to love a woman against her will. *wink*

I actually did experience that when I was in high school. Then again it's been like 12 years since then so I guess it's as good as if I never experienced it.

I don't feel like I'm really missing out on anything by not being in love. A really important thing that a lot of robots/incels for get is that most people who are 'in love' aren't even in love.

I just got done having sex, who fucking cares if the flesh light or any other never loves me. They are all terrible people anyway

It's worse than that man.
I had it. I had it, and I fucking blew it.
I had a red haired rural artistic woman who was into me.
We dated when I was in school for engineering (e.g. I'm a sperg), and one time when I came back to her apartment to grab something I forgot (she lived right next to my uni), I caught her masturbating to me. Literally saying my name out loud.
I had IT.

But it wasn't just my fuckup though. Shit went south hard when I introduced her to my dysfunctional family. It all just unraveled and the stress of it made me sperg more and fuck any chance of recovery.
So now everything with family is also all fucked up.
All my cousins are on having wives, children having their 8th birthdays now, with steady jobs.
While I've only just gotten on my feet again reeling from all this shit, along, bouncing between jobs, living with parents again.
I now have even more madness about love than before I knew what the passionate embrace of lovemaking felt like. The whole "better to have loved and lost than never at all" is just patting oneself on the back in comfort.

I wrestle every day with knowing that it's just a hard-wired biological impulse of chemicals in my brain. But as an engineer, it's even harder having to acknowledge that as far as "life" is concerned, it is what we are literally made for, and that I am a failure of nature's design.

Like when you watch National Geographic, and they show the animal which succeeds to find food and sustain its offspring and survive, and the one which gets shunned by the pack for no reason, wounded, and slowly dies. And then you realize that animal is you, in the human world.

And the world will remain completely unchanged and unaffected by your slow withering into death.

Attached: hollow.jpg (340x453, 24K)

makes me feel like humans are cruel and shallow ?

Fuck yea
Origonolio pastafauxlio

Is she with anyone now? You can still try

might even still taste chads cum...

I've been the woman in this scenario and he didn't want me when I begged for him to come back. I loved him so much.

It still hurts occasionally, but I'm old enough to realize that even getting a GF won't solve my deep seeded issues. Mental issues don't go away overnight and I wouldn't know what to do with a significant other even she were perfect. 15+ years of isolation can't be cured by a single person.

Is that the definition of a ladies man?

Haha, you fail at literally the easiest thing is life for a woman. What a sad sack of shit you must be.

please let this be pasta
I'm feeling the saddest feel

She's getting married this year.

I've resigned to accepting that, at least I got to have a fun go of love in my youth, and now I get to explore hobbies that interest me until I watch my parents and sibling die, my old friends raise their families, and eventually I just become that guy who gets discovered dead for a week alone in his apartment/condo that stains the carpet and floorboards.

Dating is exponentially harder after 30, if not impossible.
If you don't have a fat income, steady job, no woman gives a shit about your value as a human being or your capacity to love.

only chads can experience female love like this.

It feels pretty shit.

>bruh, fuckin bitch told me she loved me today
>ahaaa ikr bitch is crazy ahahah
must be nice

Yeah I completely agree.
At this point I don't know if it's sour grapes, but I wouldn't know how to handle a relationship anymore. Maybe I'm coping, but I'm okay with being alone? The nights get lonely sure, but it feels normal now. When I was younger, I would fantasize about what it feels like to be loved and have someone next to you, but now and days I can't even muster that emotion anymore. I can't even catch feelings or feel the sense of lust either. When I see an attractive girl, at best I think, wow, she is pretty, and move on with my day.
I don't know, I just feel broken and empty.Can't even feel anything anymore.

One less person to miss me when I'm gone

>At this point I don't know if it's sour grapes

Here's the funny thing about that fable:
Grapes are toxic/poisonous to foxes (vulpines) , so actually attaining the grapes would have poisoned/killed it.

Food for thought

Attached: Vulpine sour grapes.jpg (332x335, 61K)

Even if I got a gf I'd just find something else to be a miserable, depressed sack of shit about. Being fucking miserable is hardwired into me at this point.

No woman does that. The instant they start feeling like that they bust out the dial-a-chad app on their iThot and get some fresh dick to pump the fee-fees out of them.

love is pretty special, it doesn't really bother me that i haven't had it yet