/good morning/

What do you plan for today, fellow NEETs?

Attached: 1547144071067.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfh0ytz8S0k
youtube.com/watch?v=_rsycfDliZU
archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-09-06
youtube.com/watch?v=9tr9HCwuh3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good morning to you op
end of the day for me, but tomorrow morning I'll watch more GoT (behind on it - just finished S02, was great!)
and possibly watch a movie with a friend.

I'll try being happy

nice pic op whered you find it. after work today i will play video games

Laundry and fapping while watching midsummer murders high as balls

Good night friend. Sleep well.

What are you going to try?

I found it here on r9k, just yesterday.

Go the store, get some soda, drink the soda and that's it then I'm done for the day

I won't masturbate today.

Keep it up. Here is a pic you might like.

Attached: 1546312149375.png (1037x1597, 1.75M)

Skipping apprenticeship-school which started 45 minutes ago. Getting weed and going to a birthday party.

The only thing that willl make me happy today is the weed, sadly.

I'll probably get weed too, then I'm going to a monster truck show on saturday. today I'll watch the speedruns on twitch, the pokemon gold will help kill some time.

Sometimes is nice to temporarily run away from responsibilities. Have fun in the birthday party. Birthday parties are nice.

well it's 3AM. i just baked some butter beans in the oven with basedbean oil and garlic. shit was good and very filling. i couldnt eat the whole can.
now i'm going to get some scented wax melting and smoke a bowl. then maybe i'll play some game boy advance or snes roms

I also play some snes. pic related is an accidental screenshot from a few days ago.
I usually play the three DKCs until completion and I repeat it after a few weeks or months.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-28 20-04-39.png (1366x768, 486K)

interesting vids for those into retro games

part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfh0ytz8S0k

part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=_rsycfDliZU

Good morning user. Got a easy day gunna be going into town to go to the bank soon then home for games n faps

this thread needs to be on top at least until 11pm EST

>11pm
lol
11am I mean

Unfortunately I'm not a NEET, but I don't work until pretty late into the day, so I'm enjoying these morning hours, still going to be a while before I go to bed.

The DKC series is some pretty good stuff, anything else on the SNES that you're into though? Ever looked into any Genesis stuff?

Attached: Ibaraki.Kasen.full.1669824.jpg (700x700, 332K)

From time to time I complete Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World.
I played some of Yoshi Island but I never finished it.

I have Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 and I plan on finishing them one day. Its not a game I played when I was a kid and it can be a bit challenging and its definitely a well made and fun game.

I only play snes games because its what I know and what I have access to. I don't know what websites I can get games from other platforms.
It seems publishers are taking down these websites lately, it took me some work to get these snes rooms a while back. I got them from an obscure torrent website somewhere.

Do you know any websites?
Whats good on Genesis? If its well made it interests me.

midsummer murders while baked is a surreal experience

Good morning from Bongland. My dad is working from home today so I can't get high until tonight unless I take painkillers, and my insides are telling me I should take a break from that. I think I will play RDR2 for a bit, walk to the Post Office and then apply for some more apprenticeships.

definitely take a break. I used to take stimulants and my body told me to take a break, I didn't. I passed two weeks with a fucked up bladder. Barely pissing and when I did it wouldn't come out much and it would come very yellowish. When this happens and you look back you regret it because you know you could have avoided it.

Hmm, all pretty good selections. I love Earthworm Jim, though the graphics were probably a bigger focus than the gameplay, still great stuff though (would personally recommend the Genesis version, however)

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-09-06
Not sure if this requires a login, if it does just use:
Email:[email protected]
Password:emugen

That'll have full sets for just about every cart based system up to GBA.

Attached: ce7522a3c776485e458ae51852673fdcad28a0ef.png (658x850, 323K)

That's very useful. Thanks.

You're welcome user. If there's a disc based system you might be looking for (especially PlayStation, PS2, SEGA CD, Saturn, and Gamecube), search for Redump sets. TOSEC for Dreamcast GDIs/ReviveDC for CDIs (often a ripped or compressed image that you can burn to a regular CD, GDIs will have to be played from an emulator or something like that SD card reader that replaces the GDROM drive)

As for your other question, there are tons of great games for the Genesis. Sonic is an obvious answer, and if you haven't tried any of those before I'd recommend them, especially 2 and 3&K. Some other stuff to look into to get started with would be:

Alien Soldier (if you can find the US virtual console ROM, use that, otherwise just stick with the Japanese version)
Comix Zone
DecapAttack
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Headdy (Japanese version is recommended, there's an english fantranslation if you want to look for it, or just find a prepatched rom)
Ristar
Streets of Rage 2
Outrun
Castlevania - Bloodlines
Ghostbusters
Marble Madness (Japan)
Pulseman (English fantranslation exists)
Rocket Knight Adventures
Thunder Force IV/Lightening Force
Battle Mania/Trouble Shooter
Battle Mania Daiginjou/Trouble Shooter Vintage (English fantranslation exists)
El Viento
Twinkle Tale (English fantranslation exists)
Panorama Cotton
Castle of Illusion
Quackshot
Popful Mail (SEGA CD)
Keio Flying Squadron (SEGA CD)

Attached: d709d7e8b49e12b89e87785708d9fb47f1321914.png (500x500, 73K)

im just daydreaming. i cant wait to get NEETbux and then buy a van to live in. fuck paying several hundred a month for an apartment. i want to move to the pacific northwest and live the NEET life in a van with my cat.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
I wanted to build a collection PS one games a while back, but I couldn't find the ROMs and my internet search skills weren't helping.

We all have been there. Thats actually very complicated. I read some stories on the internet. There are problems with law and sometimes even with strangers messing with you.
It can be done, but don't neglect research.

Pretty much all of the Redump sets on Archive will let you direct download games individually, which is nice if you don't have the space for a whole set (also, sometimes the torrents don't contain all of the games, which can be a real pain)

If the links ever become greyed out there's also a trick to still access the download.

>If the links ever become greyed out there's also a trick to still access the download.

Well, for now am I happy with that first torrent.
I have an interest on general computing and I was reading on the history of UNIX the other day, for some reason I am looking at very old games from those very early platforms with different eyes. They seem much more interesting now and I want to explore them.

I definitely have a lot to explore.
Thanks for being very informative.

prob playing some path of exile, who wants in?

There's a certain charm to older games, working with the limitations of the system to create something functional. There were certainly still lots of stinkers, but some of those older gems still feel like they're better than most modern games, in a way.

Attached: a05c71e18cb5204e44dc149ffe57028bee7c2522.jpg (456x578, 75K)

I am beginner on computing, I still have a lot to learn.

There is something about portability that fascinates me. Stroustroup discusses this in the introductory part of his C++ book. Portability x maintenance and code optimization. These early systems were very optimized. They do a lot with very little and there are a lot of creative workarounds in some of these games.

On modern games, personally, I only pay attention to rockstar games only. They tend to be unique. Especially GTA.
One day if I ever get the chance, I want to experiment some of those race car simulators

@:0.50
youtube.com/watch?v=9tr9HCwuh3E

They look fun.

Outside of Rockstar Games and simulators I don't see that much appeal on modern games.

It's an interesting topic to study, that's for sure. Workarounds to the limited hardware could often bring about interesting design decisions, like Rockman/Mega Man being blue due to the palette having more shades of blue than any other color, which would allow for a more detailed sprite.

Attached: xX9MibU.jpg (700x700, 76K)

I agree mostly. There are still other titles that I enjoy, but Rockstar's titles have been the only recent ones to really "wow" me, especially Red Dead Redemption 2. Not only is the game actually good and engrossing (I really want to play it more, but it's really hard not to invest hours at a time whenever I start to play) but it has some good tech behind it as well.

I've always loved racing games, but I tend to shift more towards arcadey stuff rather than simulators most of the time, but I definitely know the appeal. When I get into a racing simulator I can spend hours and hours playing them.

Its Friday and my sissy will be over soon to swallow my cum

bumperienooi