Toilet Paper Roll Test

Does your dick pass the test?

Rules:
1. If your dick can't fit in the toilet paper roll, it's thick.
2. If the head is completely through the roll, it's not short.

Attached: 41LyCbbGE4L._SX300_.jpg (450x337, 35K)

Different brands have different circumferences of their toilet paper. Because of this, the test doesn't make sense. I measured two different brands years ago, one had a cut open length (girth) of 4 inches and the other was like 6...

i failed it both ways

Mine makes it about a third of the way before getting stuck. It's also longer by a couple inches.
What do I win?

You won +1 to your E-peen stat, but only on 4chin.

That toilet paper roll is the only thing you'll be sticking your dick into anyway.

Failed both but I like my peen

I'm gonna be putting in that mouth if you keep running it bitch. I get so much sex you have no idea. I'm the god of doing sex, so don't even try me.

While erect or flaccid?

or just measure it
i'm 8.5" long and I have a girth of 6"

If your dick is thick enough to not fit in the roll, or is long enough to go through the roll while flaccid, then you must be the BBC king

basically every gen Z / millenial will have a "big dick" according to this

Attached: 2019penissize.png (795x1943, 201K)

The head passes, and mine is also slightly curved, so it's probably a little longer in actuality.
It also slightly scraped the sides when I was putting it in, and I had to squeeze it a bit flatter so it didn't hurt as I did it.
I guess I pass?

>7 inch average
lmao, no. Seeing as this is "respondent", obviously they fucking asked how big their dick was and the insecure cucks said it was bigger than it actually was.

do you really find it hard to believe that the average millenial cock is 7"? Alright grandpa...

>no source on infograph
and yet fuckwits still believe whats in it

Anyone can tell me what thickness this is? It's going in my virgin booty tomorrow night

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-232656_Grindr.jpg (1080x1920, 388K)

Not him but, going from 5.5 to 7 in one generation is pretty unbelievable. Also I'm like 90% sure that dick size isn't inherited. So unless you got anything proving otherwise it sounds like bullshit.

My dick is too thicc to fit through the roll
It's also longer than the roll
And I'm 5'6"

Wat do

6" was the average for young men last generation. Since then the standard of living has increased, not to mention the fact that millenials go to the gym like crazy leading to better blood flow. That combined with better food led to millenials being taller and more well hung than last generation.

>6" was the average for young men last generation
Average is 5.4 user, and the world wide survey with thousands of respondents last reported that people in Europe tend to have larger ones. Either the entire world changed and the average schlong grew an inch and a half, or people have become more insecure.

that survey included old people who obviously are smaller and that skews the data

Lol dick cant fit. Now what?

How long are toilet paper rolls in USA? Where I live they're like 4.5", no way anyone without a microdick is failing that

>going to the gym makes your dick bigger

Attached: Akira001.jpg (501x495, 35K)

Being in shape means healthier erections and getting the most out of your sick. Two clones one all fantasy one fit the fit one will be a /little/ bigger. Now a lot of fatasses or even out of shape skinnyfats fuck up the stats and drag the average down.

I guess I fail. Sorry for the writing on it, its for a request thread on b

Attached: IMG_20190111_113609.jpg (2226x2419, 1.56M)

you gotta be erect obviously you stupid retard

>good blood flow add inches on to your penis
I guess none of that increased bloodflow is going to your brain

Its thick but barely gets out the top

why do you think smokers have smaller peni on average

Lies I remember making a thread like this and asking people from different countries the circumference and length of their toiletrolls and comparing it to mine here in europe. It was the same.

tl;dr toilet paper rolls are normed.

He is you fucking mong.

small dick faggot here gotta say this
being skilled at sexually pleasing someone>having a big dick

having a big dick only really matters in the gay community because you have to go deep for the prostate, women don't really care about size as long as it's not below 4 inches, and if she does kick that cunt to the curb so fast that her neck snaps from whiplash.
As an older user I thought I would give some inspiring words of sexual wisdom to my limp dick younglings. Don't feel insecure anons, there are plenty of qtpies to go around.

My dick is both not thick and short.

Attached: IMG_20190110_171010.jpg (918x592, 96K)

Goes through on the other end. Fits my dick albeit it's a very tight uncomfortable squeeze.

about average dicked active sex life boomer here, gonna have to agree with my fellow grey haired user on this one. having sex involves more than just having a huge dong. obviously cervix pounding a woman to orgasm in seconds blows their mind but it is not the kind of sex most of them want to have regularly. as long as you make it sensual and don't have a literal micropenis they will enjoy it. ignore all the cerebral scrubbing online these days thats trying to brainwash you into believing women only want 9 inch fire hydrant cocks.

Attached: 1528794639581.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

Mine is both but I have no gf/wife so who cares.
Fml.

Attached: image_5.jpg (320x311, 59K)

It's possible to get in, you must pull instead of push.

How did I do?
I had to pull hard on it to get it through.
This is flaccid.

Attached: IMG_20190111_094705023.jpg (2448x3264, 1.44M)

from my experience, cervix pounding is so painful for a lot of women that they don't enjoy the sex at all.

...which is exactly what i said

Attached: 1528869172968.jpg (500x500, 38K)

now keep wearing it like this until it stretches you to the point you become a bwc legend

this nigga is sitting butt naked on the floor with a roll of toilet paper around his penis
living the life user

Is 6 inches considered a good girth?

I was about to get in the shower, I like to let the room steam up while phone posting.

6 x 6 here

Just an extra inch of length and I'd be considered pretty fucking big. Jelqing didn't work. Have to be satisfied with coke can chode dick

my toilet paper rolls have a circumference of 5', and that's measuring from the outside of an empty roll. I can only fit the head of my dick in when flaccid.

Except I have three different brands of rolls on the floor right now and they're all different.
Stop talking out of your ass.

My erect dick goes completely in and won't get through, and even my balls fit in! :3

So what would "sex skills" entail? Going down on her for 20 minutes? That shit sucks balls, and that's not speaking that most pussies taste like old fish

>Except I have three different brands of rolls on the floor right now and they're all different.
pics for proof

Use XL rolls, dicklets

I don't even need to try the test itself, I know I'll basically have the tip poke out at the end and my dick will easily pass through the tube.

Attached: 1530029686372.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

My dick is curved like a banana so it won't go through. What do?

cut it so it's straight