It's been 4 years since "he" left

It's been 4 years since "he" left

Attached: 4years.png (1519x2610, 367K)

While Jow Forums may have ruined Jow Forums completely, this place, is not Jow Forums. Jow Forums is dead. Something that looks like it has taken it's place.

He was truly based. Jow Forums was much better with him around, it's a shame he left.

>While Jow Forums may have ruined Jow Forums completely
This is a reddit meme.

>reddit
That stupid catchall term. But whatever, Jow Forums is dead and you don't know it, thanks to Jow Forums's oddly archaic method of passing history down through selected screenshots and an ever-shifting collective memory, so shit can easily got lost or altered without the newcomers knowing any better.

>>reddit
>That stupid catchall term
See?

>tfw moot once replied to me in a thread on here

Unironically my greatest achievement tbqh

he was a faggot
I remember pointing out something about the nature of anonymity in a >/q/ thread, and he talked the fuck past me to someone I'm pretty sure was just him without a trip

don't let nostalgia blind you

Fate of Old fags:
a.) Left. To go do shit. (3/4)
b.) An hero'd unironically. (1/4)
c.) Went to prison. (1/8)
d.) ??? (9/16)
e.) Remained to shitpost. (7/16)

So, as you can see from my imaginary number chart above, a very small fraction of all original old fags remained to shitpost. Of that group, assuredly some became terminally faggot by becoming jannies. So, the history has been greatly blurred in the telling.

Remember: you're here forever.

I think you meant d.) 3/16; e.) 1/16. Then the fractions make sense. Faggot.

>So, the history has been greatly blurred in the telling.
Everything's gonna get smudged.

Jow Forums and /lgbt/ are the two boards that have had the biggest impact on ruining Jow Forums.

>/lgbt/
?
How? If you're talking about the trap shit, then what the fuck did you think was gonna happen after anons chased all the female camwhores out of /b/ and other boards?

Nobody wants to deal with homos except homos.

It's literally is (or was perhaps, there seems to be a lot more females than before) a jailhouse fag situation.

The existence of /lgbt/ attracted lots of gays and trannies on Jow Forums. Now they are shitting on every board they can. /soc/ and /gif/ are faggot centrals now for example, hetero threads are a minority.

newfag

wtf I support getting women all up in our fucking shit and ruining everything now

what the fuck are you talking about? that's factually incorrect.

>The existence of /lgbt/ attracted lots of gays and trannies on Jow Forums.
This is literally what I mean, these newfags have no idea what started when.

Trapfags only started multiply after all the boxxy, apple-something, cracky-chan and all those old attentionwhores disappeared or got run off.

what? linetrap predated boxxy and bridget predated pretty much everything. hell, moot crossdressed (ironically).

They were always there but they were always a curiosity, a thread here or there. And bridget was like a tongue-in-cheek kind of thing. They didn't occupy huge chunks of the board like they do now.

Jow Forums is literally Jow Forumsthedonald

So kill yourself

End yourself literal newfaggot

more like a tongue-in-bussy kind of thing

Lucky trips.

But there's no real point in discussing this further when everything is behind 7 layers of irony or insanity.

>bussy
The things that have become popular from or through Jow Forums is kinda insane.

>didn't reply to my flawed logic
>must've been samefagging
you have always been reddit and will always be

redditspacing