What's your excuse for not having a girlfriend?

I'm a diagnosed autistic, manic depressive with crippling anxiety and even I did it, and she's completely out of my league. I used to be like all of you until I realised "just be yourself" is unironically the best advice out there

Attached: creeper-oh-man-soweback-in-the-mine-got-our-pickaxe-24879938.png (500x522, 156K)

Good for you.
Now please step out the door and get of this board.

not so much an excuse but more an admittance of being an unlikeable pseudo-autist

I had 3 relationships in high school which made me hate women because two of them were fucking assholes which tried to control my life so in return I broke up with them, but when I did so, they victimized themselves in our social circles and everyone stayed away from me after that. Now all I have is my cat and 3 of my best bros

Attached: dog.jpg (320x399, 33K)

You're just a normie.

I don't want one, I've got a shit ton of work to do rn and a gf would only distract me

>What's your excuse for not having a girlfriend?

because trusting emotional thinkers is a bad idea. you are asking to be cheated on and to be falsely accused. I refuse to be cheated on and I refuse to lose my personal freedom.

Unlike you I'm not lucky. Most autistics will die alone and there's no reason to believe I won't be one of them.

I live in a small place and all the decent girls are already taken.
Only thots remain.

>I'm a diagnosed autistic, manic depressive with crippling anxiety

You aren't

We met online, though not through a dating site or anything like that though, would never touch that. Just got chatting through mutual interests, was living an hour away

Do I need to post my SSRIs as proof?

Who cares about your mental illnesses what does your face look like

(Not him)

Posting any sort of SSRIs won't prove you're autistic. It can only prove depression/anxiety disorders.

>was living an hour away
That's pretty close.
I never meet girls living close to me on the internet.
I don't want to go on dating site, I just want to find someone through an activity we both love so we can start from friendship to a proper relationship.

I just got lucky to be honest. I live in a really small town in a relatively small county too, much smaller than most US states

The truth most people here don't even try, myself included. But why try when you'll most likely get rejected anyway, though.

I realized that having a gf wouldn't make me more happy, in fact the opposite because of the added stress of being in a relationship.
I'm social enough to talk to women with no problems and have friends. I just don't care about women at all

I have really bad sleep apnea and and thinking about it from their point of view a bf that tired all the time would suck

balding, just hit 20
I'm hiding it well, but if i had a gf she'd find out eventually and probably break things off
too much stress

wouldnt be so bad if my dad wasnt always trying to push that im in the "prime of my life"

You are probably good looking
And unconfident
Autism is a sign of high testosterone

this. my self esteem is also quite low because of an abusive dad and getting bullied as a teen. i'm in the process of trying to pull myself out of this though.

Schizoid.
I dont feel need for one.

This. Already know i'll get rejected and made fun of so why try?

I'm pretty ugly, still suffer from minor acne in my early 20s, and don't care about fashion and what's hip or anything. Only thing I had going for me is that I'm allegedly semi-charismatic when I can get a word out. I was almost non verbal back in school

I have no problem attracting women and I don't have to try. the problem is feminism has ruined women and relationships. women today are unfeminine and the laws are bad for men.