Basic thots

Why is the average woman so boring, Jow Forums. I go on sites like tinder and bumble and these bitches are all the same. This is the personality for 99% of American women:

-her favorite show is The Office
-she owns a dog/considers herself a 'dog mom' and doesn't want kids
-she doesn't read (Harry Potter books don't count)
-she goes to uni for biology or nursing school (and these are supposed to be 'the good ones')
-she goes to nightclubs
-she smokes weed/drinks more than twice a month
-her favorite music is Drake or Xxxtentacion

Go ahead and call me an incel when the truth is, these girls aren't even worth your time. Now I know why women are used for one night stands. You're all the fucking same.

Attached: basic bitch.jpg (736x736, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kcf4yS5_aiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GEI3PpXEAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone here is the same too though

fpbp basedpilled

Because 90% of women are NPCs

Exactly right but I don't see the biology or nursing school thing much. Probably bably a location thing.and our nursing school is actually gud so they don't have to say it

>white
>male
>14-22
>done stupid stuff they regret
>may have a undiagnosed mental disorder
>lonely
>obssed with girls

where's the
>btw I LOVE memes!
nerd

xxxtentacion and all other forms of screaming sadboi rap was specifically designed for women/women on their period.

it just sounds like you dont like women

Be like me and date a qt European girl OP

>profile says 'send memes'
>send alt right meme
>get blocked

stop being a nazi
nice LARP, girls here are the same

Im not talking about a Britbong or a culturally enriched German.

>Now I know why women are used for one night stands. You're all the fucking same.
these specific types of women are used as pump and dumps, yes. use the less popular dating sites and you'll find the average looking woman wanting a relationship.

Because most people are, and women are even bigger conformists/dumber than men. They also have life on easy mode, so they never have to develop any sort of character or personality.

In my country, women don't even have a personality. Their profiles are just meaningless mirror shots, without any description or distinctive traits. How am I supposed to even find anything to talk to them about?

>stop being a nazi
You do realize that without opposition democracy dies?

now let's use what OP said to see if we're all the same too:
-whats our favorite show?
-whats our opinion on pets?
-do we read? what's our favorite book?
-are we going to uni? what course?
-do we go to nightclubs? (well that's a given)
-do we smoke/drink?
-whats music do we listen to?

Don't use dating sites or profiles, you'll never find anyone even half decent there, male, female, or anything in between

Just talk to people you have mutual interests with irl and online in non dating orientated spaces and take it from there if you click

Liberal democracy is a sham though, I couldn't care less, even less so when the opposition want to destroy said system

Read Lenin

Women don't need to cultivate personality. There's no incentive for them. Men have to do that.
You should watch Christopher hitchens interview where he explains the evolutionary basis of why women can't be funny. It also accounts for all these other things you mentioned.

>JoJo
>Dogs only
>Sometimes. Anarchists cookbook even though half the shit in there will kill you
>No
>No
>Used to and sometimes
>80s, new wave, 90s rap

fuck I feel npc now ;-;

If Chris was so smart and atheism so real then how come he died of cancer and I didn't?
t. Peter Hitchens

>spongebob
>dogs only
>yes, the Bible
>no
>no
>no
>90's-00's rock and whatever is on the radio that sounds decent.

>I guess I really liked FMA
>they all right
>used to, don't really have a motivation anymore, I like Lovecraft and really any horror book
>lmao
>lmao
>no I like being alive
>I like boomer rock and listen to a bunch of classic piano pieces

now listen here you fucking newfag underage shit The Office is a good show so don't you slander it with your whore fetish and don't place it next to a picture of some cock guzzler.

now let's use what OP said to see if we're all the same too:
>Peep show
>like most, prefer cats and dogs
>former his. student, can't choose
>history, dropped out voluntarily
>no
>no
>some indie, mostly 80s prog and 90s rap

>Black Sails
>dogs only
>yes, ASOIAF
>not anymore
>lmao
>drink only
>power metal and folk

I can agree with this whole thread. I'm female and practically every other woman I meet is like this. Before you say I'm probably like every other basic thot let me list.

>her favorite show is The Office
I hate the office. I've watched it before. Never really found it entertaining.
>she owns a dog/considers herself a 'dog mom' and doesn't want kids
I do own a dog but don't call myself a "dog mom" kek.
>she doesn't read (Harry Potter books don't count)
I read, but hate Harry Potter.
>she goes to uni for biology or nursing school (and these are supposed to be 'the good ones')
I go to uni for law school.
>she goes to nightclubs
I don't go to nightclubs with friends.
>she smokes weed/drinks more than twice a month
I don't smoke weed at all or drink very often.
>her favorite music is Drake or Xxxtentacion
I hate drake, kek. My favorite genre is grunge rock. I also like some 90's hip hop.

I've only met one other female who isn't similar to the list you've made. That female is my best and probably only real friend. It's sad to see most people are just clones of each other these days.

>inb4 you're like every other normalfag woman get off my board reeee

>Seinfeld
>allergic to cats really bad
>currently reading Wealth, Poverty and Politics
>fuck no
>fuck no
>heavy smoker/rarely drink
>instrumentals of any kind

Sounds cool desu, where do you live?

I think shes cute.... a-am i part of the problem?

Attached: 1531896442350.jpg (840x700, 368K)

The Office is great but every basic bitch seems to love it

>don't have one
>don't care
>only autistic computer and math stuff
>no
>no
>no
>instrumental

>law school

Top fucking kek, normalfag at its worst.

you truly are unique and special, let me suck your toes

Boring? Hmpf. All I do is read/post to imageboards, eat, and go to court whenever people have a cry over it.

Looks like this time I win!

Attached: IJPsMD6.gif (500x375, 995K)

UK office is better

valid opinion that I do not agree with.

Just like a person who takes pride in being humble. Surely, you thinking you aren't like every other girl makes you one.

it is, but all the characters are ugly and miserable therefore women won't enjoy it

Peep Show
They're alright, too much work
Yes, favorite books are Women and The Stranger
Yes, psych cause im a fucking idiot
No
Yes Yes
Anything that sounds good, I don't limit between genres for no reason

>-whats our favorite show?
Cosmos by Carl Sagan (I love the space exploration genre), Blackadder goes forth, Sopranos, Clone Wars right now
>-whats our opinion on pets?
I like all animals. I have cats.
>-do we read? what's our favorite book?
M*a*s*h, portrait of Dorian Grey, metamorphosis, 2001 space odyssey, old man and the sea, 1984, crime and punishment
>-are we going to uni? what course?
College grad degree.
>-do we go to nightclubs? (well that's a given)
Have been to pubs, bars with friends few times.
>-do we smoke/drink?
Alcoholic, non smoker, rare social weed smoker.
>-whats music do we listen to?
Western classical, classical rock and roll, alt rock, rock from 90s to 2010.

Not everyone who gets cancer dies from it. It's treatable now days if detected early. Might be operable or inoperable.
I'm the same fag.

based for The Bible and Spongebob

>I don't watch tv/netflix, only anime. Clannad.
>I'd rather shank a person then a pet
>Fantasy and tame fanfics. Sisterhood.
>Transportation-Spedition-Logistics
>No/no
>Scandinavian folk music

>venture bros
>allergic
>not since high school, too many other hobbies
>fell for the stem meme (m.e. and also a studio art minor)
>only local bars for local music
>never weed (fuck the smell and high people are annoying), alcohol socially
>vocal jazz

clannad is based absolutely cried to it
i haven't watched anime in years. last favorites were nichijou and ore monogatari

-peep show
-ok I guess, i have a cat who i like a lot. dogs are overrated
overrated
-I dont read, i used to, fave book is 1984
-1st year of uni, pharmaceutical chemistry
chemistry
-I actually do go to nightclubs, with friends and college friends :^)
-i drink, and only smoke when I'm drunk
-rap and indie

Nursing and biology? 99% of the thots I've seen get a BA in psychology. The women you see are overachieving.

peep show is the shit

Jesus I hate everything on that list except for drinking. I do feel like a few drinks can help drown your sorrows. I like to drink though

Women don't have to compete or work for anything they just have to exist and look pretty and their life is set

You say normalfag but you don't know me. I'd rather be a NEET and wake up at late times and sit on my ass all day, but I can't do that because that's not how the world works. So I'm trying to make a living for myself and then maybe I'll be able to retire early and then live out my NEET life.

Yes please, that would be nice.

Well none of us are really that humble are this board, now are we?

Edit:
>on this board.

Are there any dating apps that are actually good at finding decent girls? I was going to try Bumble but it sounds like it's more of the same

Cowboy Bebop, FMA:B, Eva, FLCL and some other anime I forgot to mention
Love dogs, have one
>-do we read? what's our favorite book?
Yup, I have a collection ranging from the Divine Comedy to the original version of Don Quixote
Unfortunately yes, I have no goddamn clue but I wanna be a pilot for the airlines so ofc I have to go.
>-do we go to nightclubs? (well that's a given)
No, I prefer bars
>-do we smoke/drink?
Smoke? Hell no. Drink? Hell yes
Anything I feel like except nigger mumble

Ha, if only.

why would you care for all these things? in the end, all womans are just a wet hole

Everyone on r9k is also very similar

>16-23
>white male
>amerimutt or britcuck.
>in high school or studying computer science in college
>kissless handholdless virgin
>no friends or maybe1-3 people you only talk to in school
>likes anime/manga/video games
>manlet or lanklet or fatty.
>was a "late bloomer"
>jerks off to traps and loli.

By 'send memes' you know then that they mean the top text bottom text normie shit. Quite sad that that is their definition of 'memes'.

I have a little song to make you, no, all of us feel better:

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes n tricks,
Lick on these nuds and sug the dick
Get the fuck out after you're done
Then hop into my ride and make a quick run
Bitches ain't shit (Mmm hmm)
So lick the nuts,
And suck the dick.
Bitches ain't shit
So lick the nuds
And sug the dick. (Yea)"

youtu.be/Kcf4yS5_aiI

It's true do you plan on working full time for the next 30 years? Doubt it your gonna bend over and let a guy fuck you and that's all you need to worry about

hey fuck you I'm latino.

Very keen observers of the social reality, redpilled and educated indeed.

And you wonder why you have no gf.

Larp and checked.

All women are the same, user. Get used to it.

Attached: 1529276415562.png (1024x912, 562K)

I am a cliche femanon desu
I only watch films, and that only if they have pretty costumes or a lot of blood and gore.
Anime doesn't count tho.
Too much emotional attachment for a cute ball of fur that will die soon enough.
Also, I have a cat.
>-do we read?
A lot
>what's our favorite book?
I will say 'Foucault's Pendulum' for all the assfuckery that is there.
Medfag being a general medfag
>-do we go to nightclubs?
N-no. Too loud music
>-do we smoke/drink?
Yes to drinking. You will have to rip my sweet drinks away from my cold dead hands.
Nightcore, normie catchy songs, symphonic metal and isolated metal stuff, "goth" music.

yikes orgenao

If you read my first post on this thread I say that I'm in law school. So yes, I do plan on making a living for myself without the help of a random chad. Unfortunately, you think that the whole female population is composed of sluts. Which is true, 90% of females are sluts and basic bimbo's. Unlike them I do not pride myself on how many guys I've fucked in a day. Instead I pride myself on how far I've made it in life without the help of anyone but my own.

Fuck off

Origi origi origi fuck off bot

TITS OR GTFO
fuck this is r9k not the other 3 random boards
but im not kidding

Yikes absolutely disgusting

Attached: 07DD3755-7E2D-4688-A5A2-78E4E624258B.jpg (500x378, 37K)

"Larp" kek.

Sorry no tits for random NEETS, or anyone in that matter.

Because you have none?

Attached: hariott.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

heyo wanna add on discord and watch movies on rabbit?

im into dark music too, dbsm.

Girls don't exist here stop larping and anyone can go to law school let's see where you stand in 5 years

>tfw going to send all airlines your use of the n word

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 170K)

No, I do. I'm just not a slut who will send any guy nudes. You claim to hate basic thots and stacies when they fuck chad and not you. But then you still want other females to send you nudes. Sorry it doesn't work that way. You don't get shit from stacies so you turn to regular females, but we don't give you the shit that you want because we don't fuck multiple dudes on a daily basis, and because some of us don't give ourselves away to random guys.

>anime stutter
nice LARP

Whoops, looks like this girl exists. I've been in law school for 4 years already, just 2-3 more to go.

Why do these girls always have this smug look on their face like their owed something? Really infuriating

- The Sopranos
- dogs only
- only read internet shitposts
-starting in a couple of months
- no, maybe to the occasional bar to get fucked and curse out roasting
- heavy drinker
-mostly edm including normie top 40 music
-

No you're a dude and you should know girls don't exist on the internet a lawyer should know this

A lot of nurses dont need boyfriends anyways. Just let them eat donated sperm from the bank and carry on with your life.

>No you're a dude and you should know girls don't exist on the internet

Lame overused meme kek. It's just another lie to make you feel safe and maybe seem like you have a "safe space" from those "damn women".

Every woman in their 20s right now is essentially all clones of each other and it took me a couple of years to truly understand this goes for women of all age groups

It's not until you actually start to become more interactive with females that you realize they really do copy each other simply because it works and Men tend not to.

Based. You got that right.

>dont watch tv
>anythings fine. i got a cat, a rabbit and two dogs
>do spawn comics count?
>NEET
>implying i leave the house
>i barely even eat. i have food but i hardly make anything for myself until dinner time
>radiohead, jack stauber, and random songs from assorted racing games
and yet miraculously ive gotten sex out of tinder twice last year. i am a true robot turned cyborg and you are all faggots

Attached: B8BD1272-639A-4B52-8BD0-F097F30E0962.jpg (701x728, 113K)

>and yet miraculously ive gotten sex out of tinder twice last year.
plz tell how

I can't fathom why normalfags defend shit like Harry Potter. The books are awful and the movies are dreadful, why do they like it so much besides nostalgia? I read it when it was coming out but I don't treat it like a religion like these people do.

I mean they are decently enjoyable movies, especially if you aren't really into films.

Because it was part of their childhood, it's a symbol of an easier time.
They'll usually retaliate with something like "haven't you have a childhood?".

No the rule exists because girls are stupid and have no personalty they only come here to say "I'm a girl give me attention". Girls only get attention in real life because we want to fuck them. I cant fuck you and unless you post your nudes or something useful then your just another guy to me. pretend all you want

It's the world and wide variety of characters. She's not a great writer but J.K. created a very interesting world. My 13 year old cousin and 60 year old Aunt both fucking love Harry Potter, it's basically all they talked about at Christmas. I used to consider myself a fan, I get it, but damn. She's gonna milk that series until the cow runs dry

Bumble is a feminist app disguised as a pro-man's dating site. The whole gimmick is that girls have to talk to you first to set up the date, but the catch is that guys can't send messages at all unless they get one first. So if a girl doesn't find you attractive she can 100% ignore you.

The Office is unironically good show

Dude no decent girl is gonna be on a dating app lol. Tinder and Bumble is good for hookups but not for a relationship

-Twin Peaks, I really do not watch TV, I prefer movies. I like The Thin Red Line
-Don't like them because they die
-Yes, favorite book is The Stranger
-Yes, pre-med
-No
-Drink, yes; smoke, no
-80's, /mu/ tourist shit

Those are female normalfags. There are male normalfags too and they're just as boring.

Should've included this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=6GEI3PpXEAo
Kinda pedestrian but not bad

Okay, I will so she'll be safe.