I pledge aleegance tu tha united states of ameiwaca

>I pledge aleegance tu tha united states of ameiwaca

Do americans really do this?

Attached: images(10).png (225x225, 5K)

Every month at my RACES (pronounced Ray-Sees) meetings.

WORSHIP THE SKY CLOTH

Attached: 1518817751790.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Every day. Every fucking day. Sometimes I just wanna die.

I dont see what you mean? Do Americans really recite the Pledge of Alleigance?

Because some have pride in heritage unlike yall cucked motherfuckers lmao

>Crying about having to stand and recite revolutionary prose for twenty seconds.

>pride in heritage

these fuckin patriotic tards my god

Understanding history and appreciating the work and lives of everyone who has come before you is retarded yeah

i pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america
and to the republic for which it stand
one nation under god
indivisible
with liberty and justice for all

if you didnt have to chant it in class, youre a fucking zoomer, even the europeans and any other country. i havent even had to say it since 6th grade, thats like over 10 years ago now, still know it

Attached: 1546890784909.gif (524x374, 148K)

We did when I was in school.

Do kids not say the pledge alleigance in school anymore?

Same

>we had to say this every morning at school and somehow there are tons of people who still don't know our government is a republic even though it says it right in the fucking pledge they said every day

Attached: 1546887189790.png (900x722, 197K)

even in mississippi, we havent had to say it in class since at least 2009, it was when i moved from elementary to middle school, it just kinda stopped. i assume some schools do it, but i think it ended up being a "schools are supposed to be secular and separate from the govt" kinda thing.
and thats another point. the kids dont realize what theyre "pledging allegiance" to, so people felt weird about it, they thought it was some type of indoctrination.

honestly, im surprised more of america still did it. i thought we were just behind the times, being from mississippi and all

America isn't anything like the country it was in the 18th century. Move on.

Wow your reading comprehension blows huh, what the fuck does that have to do with learning history.
>we should understand the origins of the society we live in
>but that society has changed so why have any knowledge of what it was before
>we live on a dormant volcano or at least a giant pile of volcanic ash
>why should I give a shit about what a volcano is
You made me laugh user

Learning about the past is not the same as wanting to relive it or romanticizing it

Attached: 162F1B07-0D71-48EA-8914-206B30D4EC6D.png (500x360, 71K)

I don't think it's even close to fair peer pressure children into it, but adults that choose to live there, and that take part in the electoral process? Hells fucking yes they should. Be prepared to die for your flag or GTFO.

Only white schools

Peer pressure children into what? Do you really think that shit is brainwashing? The only part of the whole thing that stuck in my mind after a decade of reciting it every morning is Liberty and justice for all which if teaching kids to think that line is bad for them youre an edgy motherfucker

Im 26 in America and never had to say it at school

I'm 27, and we did it every fucking day in school.

Shut the fuck up, venezuala faggot.

Attached: 1529032052289.png (529x720, 390K)