Hey big bro, can you help me with my geometry? It's hard

>Hey big bro, can you help me with my geometry? It's hard

Attached: read2069252692.jpg (900x565, 94K)

You mind covering up your terrible ass first?

S-Sure when we move to alabama next month.

I unironically think not having had a sister is a big part of my I get anxious around women. I just dont understand what theyre thinking and dont know how to talk to them. Had I grown up around a girl this'd probably be different.

your stupid way too small notebook is empty

yeah having a big sis sounds comfy

That's a calendar

Yes. If my dick is 7 inches and the pussy is roughly 5 inches deep how many inches remain?

none because I am going balls deep

as someone with 2 big sisters let me tell ya it doesnt get any better, im still anxious as fuck around girls

Same. My sister was always out anyways and never talked to me much when we were teens.

You need a cute sister who is closer in age to you

Wait, a minute. How old is this girl if she needs help with geometry.........

She was 4 years older than me and actually popular. She had a bunch of qt friends over all the time. They liked to gossip and stuff like girls do. I'd be shy and hide in my room. I remember they'd always ask her about me and why I am so shy. She was just like "idk".

I got my first kiss when I was 7 by this 11 girl she was slept over. And during the night she came over and kissed me then went back to bed. My sister knows this too. Lol.

I still became a robot though

>What? No way, forget it. I'm out of there and I'm done with all that shit!

Oh yeah, you think that's hard? Well, you know what's harder? Geology

yeah, geology is rock hard, just like my cock

Four years is a big difference for younger kids. She needs to be like 1-2 years older or younger, I'm convinced that is as important as genetics in creating Chads. Sisters are literally practice girlfriends

They say diamond is the hardest metal known to man but they clearly haven't seen my dick *unzips*

my wiener is hard lolololoololololol
*rips all my clothes off*

We all had to learn it the hard way, piss off the couch, I want to watch TV and your fat ass is in the way.

>that ass
>anything but pancake-tier

My sister is 6 years younger than me

Fat ass used to be a negative thing.
>Jow Forums is now zoomer central

>What? No way

Did that guy get away?

>Seems that you already have flat two dimensional planes covered, sis.

> hey brother can you help me brother

Attached: 74b15438c525028b-600x338.jpg (600x338, 52K)

FART IN MY FACE

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP