Question for my fellow heavy Jow Forums users. Do you think we've brainwashed ourselves?

Question for my fellow heavy Jow Forums users. Do you think we've brainwashed ourselves?

Attached: 1546989153699.jpg (640x640, 62K)

lmao ur mum gay lololololololo

of course
this isn't reality, this is hell

Yeah. I have taken so many red pills that I only see doom and gloom outside. I am trying to take and surround myself with blue pills to try and be more normal.

In a way, yes. Picture related.

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (650x488, 212K)

Remember when you were a kid and wished you could read people's mind? Well now you can with Jow Forums. Because people are anonymous you get to see what they truely think about pretty much everything and even what they think about you. You haven't been brain washed that's retarded, you're just seeing things for what they are.

This is reality and hell.

Many robots have been washed by the constant sissyboi and gay propaganda but that's fine with me more boipussy to go around

>finally starting dating a girl for the first time in years
>half chinese
>can't stop thinking that I'm a filthy race traitor

These places are poison

Attached: 1458018300277.gif (250x194, 47K)

After not getting a gf for years I took our robots advice and topped a twink off of Grindr

Just because you struggle defining your own values doesn't mean it's this places fault

that's pretty much the whole thread then user thanks for being the voice of reason

About to dump my girlfriend because I'm paranoid about her being a slut
yep this place is cancer
but it's too late now

There is a fine line between knowing the truth and becoming a conspiracy nut. If you want to discover the truth then do your own research and derive a conclusion, don't get it all from here or from watching YT videos. That requires lots of time and effort so most will just take the easy route and parrot what they see posted here.

Absolutely not. Untruthful people just want to discredit the people since they can't discredit what gets said here. Any brainwashing is minimal compared to every other place on the internet thanks to the lacking moderation.

Yes. Was depressed for months. Stopped coming here for awhile. Felt a lot better. Stopped believing the all women are sluts and love nigger cock shit. Acquired gf. Seriously, this place is filth, if you keep coming to filth everyday, you eventually start believing that filth. Leave while you still can.

repetition is what causes brainwashing
you come to a place like this repeatedly for weeks, months, years, you will eventually notice the effects
t. stayed off Jow Forums for a year now just here to kill time

No, but I do think some anons are more easily influenced.
>I have taken so many red pills that I only see doom and gloom outside.
Is that brainwashing though? Isnt a red pill, by the sort of matrix definition, an uncomfortable truth? Brainwashing would be if you convinced yourself of something wholly false like streetlights having some sort of mind altering affects as opposed to a hard truth of some sort.
This is probably the only actual thing going on.

this desu just stop going to Jow Forums and you will get a gf guaranteed

>Question for my fellow heavy Jow Forums users. Do you think we've brainwashed ourselves?
You are asking the right question but to the wrong people. If you are in fact brainwashed, you will never hear that from someone who is also brainwashed.

So if we ask everyone this question everyone is brainwashed?

b-but where else do i go?

i was just playing around lol there's no way out and we will never have even a single (1) gf

for this to be true Jow Forums would have to be much more popular than it is. Jow Forums is only popular among a certain type of person, and even then, most of those people aren't on here. everything you read here is skewed from reality

Almost everyone is brainwashed to some extent, especially if they're really into politics. Fuck, I've been that way before. I even broke out of one string of brainwashing thinking I was free now, and later I realized I was just brainwashed again. Who fucking knows, I'm probably brainwashed now in all likelihood. People that aren't brainwashed generally don't give a fuck about shitty human political clusterfucks that keep going until their deluded masses latch on to something else after their illusion is shattered. They realize there's nothing they can do about it and give up, probably. Some hopeless ones probably attempt to stop people from doing it, a truly endless task.

We are all just voices in the head of a schizophrenic hacker named Chan.

Mmm no
I was autistic and blah blah blah waaaay before getting here

Attached: 1508296741687.jpg (1022x688, 176K)