Why am I so hopeless with women?

Why am I so hopeless with women?
A girl from my past contacted me out of nowhere and actually wanted to hang out with me, and I fucked it up
I'm literally going to be alone for the rest of my life because I am too autistic to deal with women

Attached: 45451.jpg (772x1320, 354K)

lol. i stopped reading at

>im sorry if it upsets you

you are right, it better for society if you don't reproduce

Post the rest of the conversation to give context pls

Welcome to the club buddy, get in the car and we'll go out for drinks.

Very nice user
I already know it's pathetic as fuck, but I can't stop myself
It feels so good to completely destroy any chances I have, because I know they would fall apart in time anyways

Meh, doesn't look the worst.

Most people get better at stuff like this in time. Older people have all been there. Learned stuff, got wiser.
Maybe you'll see it in the future.
Fall down, get up. Keep trying. Keep living.
God speed and good night.

dont beat yourself up
>and I fucked it up
what did you do?

self-pity is one hell of a drug and it completely arrests your development

Why are you bothered that you fucked it up? If you really feel the way you told her, you didn't do anything wrong. It was shameful and childish of you to send the second text, but the first one's good if it's true.

Meh, I have seen and did worse.

Better make that sort of fool out of yourself from the start than being hopeful over her "just being friendly" and getting shat on again.
Think part of you just wants her to raise to the challenge and stand in front of your door, while knowing no female ever will.

Even though I blocked her right after, part of me hoped that she would try to get in contact with me again at some point because of it
But I also just wanted to get it off my chest

Hi I just wanted to let you know you sound like you're an amazing human being. Keep trying. Everyone deserves happiness you'll find the person you're comfortable soon. I love you.

you sound like a big faggot
mootamute

You remind me of a friend I have who cries all the fucking time and has nostalgia for the good ole days when hes in his early 20's.

Give same advice I give him, STOP BEING A MASSIVE PUSSY

Holy shit, how the fuck do people like you even function when your such high estrogen shitbags.

Oh another test-dripping super successful chad! gee Jow Forums sure lures them.

Nah, I'm a loser, but at least I'm not a fucking pussy. My one and only good quality is actually being a cunt rather than a fucking crybaby.

Stay mad, incelboy

>wahhh a girl I used to like now likes me
>but she didn't understand my feefees in hs
>wahhhh
>panics and blocks her
>go to Jow Forums to wahhh somore

It wasn't her job to realize your feelings for her, it was your job to not be a fucking idiot and express them.

Why are you placing the blame on her? It's your fault lmao

That was pretty alpha actually but you fucked it up by making yourself look like a whiny bitch with those walls of text. Fucking idiot.

op, you got to have more respect for how you appear. imagine if you saw a girl with a guy like you, apologizing all the time and being weak. since you're coming from a mindset of inferiority, try thinking of it in terms of acting worthy of her. respect her by respecting yourself.

In America you have guns, think about all the things you could do with a gun, you could walk up to a person you don't like, the girl who rejected you, the guy who used to bully you, and BAM! THEYRE DEAD! I wish I was an American

Hey FBI keep an eye on this guy!!!

Please don't let them take away my assault spoon

That's true
I guess I wanted an excuse to let her know I liked her

What should I have said instead?
If I didn't say something like this and admit my feelings, she would have kept treating me as a friend.