Am I being a stalker unknowingly or a boy in love

Please read, I'm gonna bump a lot because I want many replies and instruction on what to do.

>Be me, university fag, no girlfriends ever, no nothing
>Decide to take my chances
>See qt3.14 at a party but she's with her friends so I don't interact outside of smiling at her when our eyes meet
>Give her a follow on Instagram, she accepts and even follow back
>Talk to her a few times over a month but only about uni related stuff because I'm too much of a beta to show love that early.
>Start smiling at her at school and saying hi, she does too
>Figure out which path she takes after uni to home and see that she's going alone
Not this is probably where it gets fucked up
>Today I saw my chance
>keikaku.exe
>Go the same way BUT in front of her so it doesn't seem like I'm stalking her.
>She doesn't try to talk to me or anything but I'm 99% sure she saw me ( she's very shy )
>Go into Light Yagami mode, calculate every traffic light, stop to text, stop to let the people pass me, stop to pet a cat, EVERYTHING IN MY POWER
>She finally catches up to me at a traffic light
>Thisisit.mp4
>Give her a quick smile like I just noticed her, she does the same. Ask about how her day went, we start the conversation and we start walking together. Make some bullshit excuse as to why I'm going her way.
>There was some awkward silence but, as the time went on, she eased up and started talking more even asking some questions herself.
>We come to a crossroad where, by my story I have to go left. We stop for a bit so we finish the subject we were talking about. We split up and each take our own paths with both of us saying "See ya"

I'm now home, am I a stalker or just a boy in love?
What's the next step? When is the next step? Both of us are 20 if that matters. No I can not just talk to her at uni yet or ask her out YET please don't bring that up.

Attached: translators-note-keikaku-means-plan-just-according-to-keikaku-when-3801041.png (500x727, 106K)

She also seemed to laugh at my "jokes" a lot but that may just be because she was creeped out.

Bumping origiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiii

Come on people it ain't that long

I'd be happy with 1 reply.

sounds like you're putting her on a pedestal and prolly a bit emotionally immature for a relationship. i wouldn't get my hopes up

j ask her out already, to coffee or studying or something. at least you'll get closure instead of having to look for it here. if you're lucky, you two will hit it off and it'll be smooth sailing for awhile

theres a strong chance that she's just as awkward as you are, ask her out for tea or coffee

I can't ask her out yet I said it in the post.
I also have little chance to talk to her at uni because she's always in her group of friends, I can't just extract her from it
Ye I hope that's the case but I don't know user, wouldn't it be too pushy to do something so soon again? I can't ask her out yet man..

The Last bump origigi

Don't worry m8, ya Gucci

Get that dank puss for us, big lad

user,
You are a real human bean.
And a real

why can't you ask her out yet
judging from your post it seems like it would be an appropriate time to ask her out
you're just making excuses for yourself

So making a keikaku about following a girl and "COINCIDENTALLY" meeting her is not as uncommon as I thought huh

What should my next step be

Because I don't want to do it over text it seem ungenuine and I don't want to be the first one to message her again.
And I can't do it in real life because she's with her friends at uni. Tonight may have been my only chance but I wasted it because I thought about how creepy it is to have followed her and planned it all that far ahead.

You should have asked her out at the crosswalk or at least expressed some form of interest to see her again.
There's no way you're gonna have the guts to approach her again now.

Sounds like something I would have done as a kid. Probably not harmful in itself, but definitely weird. Also, is probably right to some extent.

>And I can't do it in real life because she's with her friends at uni
Like you can't make up an excuse to bring her away from her friends? I'm sure she isn't always with them too
Anyway who cares about what her friends think? This isn't high school anymore

I know but what good would it do if she was creeped out?
Maybe she approaches next? We can't just leave it at this..
Well am I being immature or something, I'm 20 not a kid I think..
>Like you can't make up an excuse to bring her away from her friends?
That's just putting her on a pedestal. I don't want to seem pushy I think it's best done in private

What really happened
>"uh, is that user?" I hope he didn't see me I'll just keep my distance"
>"what the fuck is he doing, why is he walking so slow, jesus christ he just fucking stopped to pet a cat, fuck off user I've got places to be"
>"can't believe this shit, now he's stopping to text, who does this?"
>"I can't keep doing this I'm going to be late. I'll just pass him, maybe he won't see me"
>"fuck fuck fuck he noticed me, I'll just keep my cool and hope for the best"
>"wait why is he giving me some bs about why he's walking this way? he has to return some videotapes? wtf?"
>"oh for fucks sake it makes sense now, he saw me before I saw him and walked slowly on purpose to talk to me"
>"alright I'm just going to make some awkward small talk, keep and arm's distance and look for escape routes in case he tries anything"
>"oh thank god he's going left"
>"phew that was a close one, I almost got infected by his loserness"

Whatever happens, make sure she never ever hears this story and don't do it again.

Just ask her out you fucking retard get to know her more there. Don't fucking making friends and then try to fuck your friend. If she shuts you down oh well move on. Else you have some serious problems.

This is my biggest fear, thanks for putting it into words.
Not Europe but a place in north Europe, highly doubt she'll see this.
But the user in the other thread said I should be her friend first and not confess outright from the start.

The plan is for her to be girlfriend not for her to be your friend friend. Get to know her as a person and if she can even be a girlfriend or just a friend quality. Not saying you need to be saying I like you go out with me, I need you to do stuff with her, go out and have fun together, movies, food, hobbies, what ever it's different for everyone. Usually people do it by becoming friends but FUCK that shit you're not trying to be a friend you're trying to get a girlfriend. You don't make a friend and fuck them. Play the game or don't your call.

I just want to take it slow, this was definitely the culmination of the slow progress in the last month or so.

Taking it slow is less riskier but harder

I didn't read the post yet, but I'm going to bed "stalker" just because
>anime picture
>you post on here

Let's see.
>Figure out which path she takes after uni to home and see that she's going alone
Creepy.
>Go the same way BUT in front of her so it doesn't seem like I'm stalking her.
Supercreepy.
>Go into Light Yagami mode, calculate every traffic light, stop to text, stop to let the people pass me, stop to pet a cat
Absolutely the fucking creepiest

You're a fucking crazy stalker. Talk to her in uni like a normal person, or text her on IG.

Anime picture but knows who Light Yagami is.

Can't talk to her at uni for reasons stated above sadly

Attached: 1546726623501.png (847x460, 645K)

An user that's actually concerned about whether or not they're a creep.
Huh

It's almost like you can google things, user.

>Can't talk to her at uni for reasons stated above sadly
Then message her. Or say hi and talk to her even if she's with her friends.

Well that's the biggest part of it. What's the use of talking to her if she's doing it only because she's creeped out.

The "hey" and smiling is what I'll do with trying to get in a few extra words in.

Go watch Death Note

Attached: 1541979074535s.jpg (125x75, 2K)

Yeah, but a lot of people on here act mental without even noticing. That was my point.

Well that's good to know, I'll never turn into that.

Good to know? You didn't know that already? Are you newer than I am?

>Go watch Death Note
I'll run, it seems like it helped you become such a competent, absolutely not awkward and autistic grown up.

dude, that's nothing, I'm such a reject that I downloaded TBs of cctv and TV streams in locations and times in which I know a certain girl was just to collect footage of her since I can't even bring myself to talk to her.

I'm not but I try to see the positives more always.
Seems like you grew into one without it so why not add 2 negatives into a positive?
That's a tier above me, you're the avengers to my defenders

Attached: Near_Character.jpg (975x600, 379K)

>creepy
originalytyyyyee

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

dude forget about her she is probably getting reamed by chads cock right now

I'm 1000% sure she doesn't have any boyz chasing after her. She's the quietest one in every room she's in.

OP, 30 years ago this story would have ended with you running into her again at uni and going out for coffee and then dating.

But it's 2019 dude. She has guys asking her out on IG as we fucking speak.

I don't think you're a stalker. Everybody finds a way to "accidentally run into" people they're interested in. You definitely overthought it more than most people, but you're not rooting through her garbage or anything. But I can already tell you that you aren't going to date this girl. You're not assertive enough and no one here can teach you how to be.

As I said, I'm sure other guys are not into her. She's really quiet and always in the back. None of my friends even know her name or who she is.

Posted by accident.
Well what do I need to know for the future? I think I was pretty ok, I initiated the contact, I messaged her first for the first few times, I carried the conversation, I did this in the OP which was our first time talking irl.
The only thing she did first was smiling / waving irl

Unironicaly really fucking cute.
OP you seem really smart, use your planing, logic, strategy and smarts in general for better things.

I don't have anything going for me in life where I could use them user.
This is probably the single use of it at this point in my life.

I'm intrigued, bumping you OP

weed testesrt

What did he mean by this anons

I'm off to sleep, thanks for the answers