Hey Jow Forums, do u remember me? i hope you do

hey Jow Forums, do u remember me? i hope you do.

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Poole_at_XOXO_Festival_September_2012.jpg (220x284, 10K)

big if true.
oregeno of course

mark zuckerberg the founder of google right?

basde Greg Lansky, producer and created of Bricked

of course, i created it with my own sweat blood and cum.

I remember do gamersgate, traitor.

i just got so caught up in it....i had no other choice.

ya. it was prison or let the feds have 4schlan

who is this faggot? looks like a sellout to me.

maybe me, maybe not

wish i could do this on /b/ first, but i assume newfags wouldn't even know who i am...

if this is moot i just wana say fuck u

hello my child. what brings you to my glorious website, today?

Attached: 7045BD3A-C532-4083-81D5-6FBE2DE604B0.jpg (334x400, 28K)

well thats not nice...
i dont like that jap that much

if this is moot; hey hows google?

good, pretty good.

been busy with work, thats why i have been missing off the internet, im not dead, im just working on a few projects

Like wut? Can you be more specific?

trying to make a new Jow Forums, however i've been so fucking lazy with it i doubt it'll be done soon

can someone explain to me how 4channel works? i guess hiroshima really fucked it up

all non-nsfw boards reside there.

i see, very unfortunate

In case this isn't just a larp thread, take back your site you fuck, the gook is ruining everything.

i wish i could, but i highly doubt i could unfortunately, i can't just take it from him, he payed for it fair and square, i still am fucking mad at myself for selling it.

If you really are moot... How are you convice Jow Forums members to come to your "new" Jow Forums ? And what will it brings ? (Sorry for bad english, trying to do my best)

>newfags here actually believing that moot would post without his trip
>on Jow Forums out of all places

i lost it after i sold Jow Forums.

>inb4 he does
save us from the chink and the normos

you dont lose a trip buddy retard
if you are moot, take a pic with a timestamp

i complete lost everything after i lost my old pc with my ip on it

i remember a man who tried to sell this site to mass media and sjws because they where ganna pay him fucking 50 k and caused more harm than good

when i started posting on Jow Forums again in early 2018, i noticed it was lost to the sands of time

then take a pic with a timestamp retard

i made chans in like 2 weeks making a Jow Forums clone is not hard

you dont need a pc for a timeatamp tho...

Just go challenge him to a duel for it or something, don't nips get autistic over that honor crap?

my pc doesn't have a webcam sadly, and i don't own a phone.

well, you know how the tripcode is generated, generate an understanable word/sentence with it

Then post dinner absolute proof you're Moot. Go on your Twitter and post the link to this thread.

Do an ASCII of your face you sushi dick sucker

My twitter was on my phone, and after i was doxxed a few times and had endless phone calls i chucked it into the la river

also why would you make a site claim to be anonymous allow fbi to sniff it and ban i2p and tor nodes

Who is this dweeb? I've been here since 1999 and never got an answer.

Attached: FriendRequest.jpg (674x830, 103K)

okie dookie, not moot, but here ya go

wasn't me who made that, it comes with anonymity after the stormer drama the fbi was starting to get weary of Jow Forums,

Why did you betray us who loved you the most?

Attached: 1411224898502.jpg (2064x3456, 1.53M)

peer pressure mostly....

All for some slutty liberal chick? Sad.

Attached: DALElEP.jpg (2400x2400, 743K)

she was nice, but she really wanted me to destroy Jow Forums, she was real sjw tumblr like girl.

please come back moot. this website feels like an alternate timeline where we lost world war 2.

How's your cousin doing?

Attached: 1415475517115.jpg (1512x1000, 390K)

oh god that fucking photo, dumb decisions i made when i was younger, nothing more,

What were you wearing in 2010 when you made a public video sometime after getting top of the TIME magazine list? The video was about the power of anonymity on the internet, and you were in front of a large group of people. The video is not on YouTube, btw.

FUCK YOU, MOOT!
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD, FAGGOT!
YOU BETRAYED US TO BE SMITTEN BY THE NORMALFAGGOTS!

idk, its been 8 years, can't really remember

>Feels like he left 1 year ago
>In actuality it was probably like 5 years ago

Time is a bitch ain't it?

I think i know this one, but for the sake of verification, ill keep my mouth shut

why are you coming back ?

Yeah that's what I thought, you goddamned imposter. You don't even type like him.

Todd Howard, the director of lord of the rings

You fake fuck.

What was different when Moot runned the site?
>Newfag here

ok i really dont get it who is this? I keep seeing his picture posted and its getting on my nerve not knowing

For one thing, there was a culture to this site that we stuck to and never strayed from. Unpopular opinion of those who browse here, I believe that "normalfags" have been browsing here for a long time, but when they came on here, they just knew, or at least learned, not to ACT normal here. Then I guess at some point normalfags started coming here, ignoring the age-old culture of this place and brought in their own culture, which a vocal part of this site hated. They hated it because the whole point of this site was that it's different from normal social networking sites. By talking/acting like a normie, you make Jow Forums more like a normie site, thus taking away what Jow Forums was valued for: it's uniqueness.
god I want to go back

Attached: 1540984600192.png (494x464, 259K)