I have a job and therefore money. I want to transform my neetpit of a room into something habitable for humans...

I have a job and therefore money. I want to transform my neetpit of a room into something habitable for humans. Please give me inspiration by posting cool rooms. My room isn't as bad as pic related but it is shit.

Attached: 1438203397646.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

Move out
originally origin of oregon

And live paycheck to paycheck? Nah nibba. I won't be moving out for a couple of years. Post rooms you guys.

That room looks like shit.

Post good rooms

Get yourself some hand painted de Gournay wallpaper

Attached: 8 BLOG.jpg (817x614, 186K)

>tfw that's my room
Proof is in the bed

Attached: 1538544571354.jpg (1280x960, 296K)

>mac
>vr headset

Attached: laughing_jap.jpg (271x400, 21K)

Oh shit it is! I found it on Google images

Jesus dude, are you originally
ok?

>no GT cola spotted

LMAO

It's disgusting.

I have a gaming PC. It's hooked up to my TV.

>normies are sharing photos of my room and laughing at me
I should really fucking kill myself

Attached: 1535567781699.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

>I have a gaming PC. It's hooked up to my TV.
Yeah, I assumed you did from the monitor and case its on. Your /vr/ shit looks comfy btw
That doesnt explain why you have a mac. Macs are just overpriced trash. It'd be one thing if they were cheap but youve shat out a fortune and for what? A bad gui?

Windows is an unusable, locked down piece of shit. Linux suffers from developer fragmentation, so things like high PPI are broken even in 2019.
Apple sells a computer with a 5k (5120x2880) screen for $1500 starting. A 5k screen by itself starts somewhere around $1300. It was cheaper in this case.
If you're OP go outside and make social connections, even if they're not friends. Social connections turn into friendships or something. Staying in your room means you'll end up like me.

Attached: 1539137932299.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Only kids display how mu H money they have and think it's cool but no its gay as fuck user

Jow Forums debunked that meme and literally made a list of parts for a PC that costs less than a fucking mac with better hardware

Are you the one (of many) dudes that shit in a gallon ziplock bag?

Guys he stole the picture ITS NOT REAL

glass piss bottle. and a brand new cum rag. and some anime figurins

ikr who uses cathode montitors there day .. gotta be pic from 2008

The hardware Jow Forums came up with wasn't thunderbolt 3 video output compatible, so you'd have to find a slightly different motherboard at least.
And at that point you are making the choice between a hackintosh that has slightly worse performance than an actual Mac. I'd go with the actual Mac when the price and performance are that close.

I'm "poor" though.

Attached: 1539892547575.jpg (1280x960, 287K)

poop socks are a meme

Its rarely even a significant amount of money. How often do you see someone with tens of thousands of pounds splayed out or a bath full of cash? When compared to bank accounts a few hundred or even a thousand pounds in cash isnt anything mindblowing. Anyone not utterly destitute could go withdraw that and take a photo if they wanted.

Attached: japanese_bird_enjoying_an_opulent_bath.jpg (2427x1820, 696K)

I shit in a ziplock twice senpai the sock is the freezer bag is not, store TP in the bag poop in it wipe your boipussy put it in bag close it up no smell throw out when ready

thats a lot of lemonade

Pic of shitbags

Immean I just fill my living space with weeb shit personally.

Attached: IMG_20190109_215033487.jpg (1272x960, 860K)

Nice and cosy. I was thinking bout putting up a shelf for figures and stuff. Think I might replace the carpet with floorboards cause floorboards are easier to clean. Definitely want curtains instead of blinds. Only thing I'm not sure of is what to do with the walls

I moved out recently closer to uni.
Still building IKEA furniture but here is my temporary room so far:
Very neutral and void of any soul

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

There is a lot to be said for simplicity. What do you plan on doing with it?

Art n posters are always nice
That's my personal taste anyways

I'd like to get more figures but this is all I have at the moment

Attached: received_2303349206551045.jpg (800x600, 40K)

kid just posts a college dorm room, frig off

hire.a.maidxq

Move that bus!

Attached: image.jpg (225x300, 19K)