Dads mad about my irregular sleep schedule again

>dads mad about my irregular sleep schedule again

Attached: 1544313404583.jpg (640x493, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32yjbCSVpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mom forces me to wake up at 6:30 and work until 22:00

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Official "mad dad" thread. Dad gets mad when I take a shower longer than ten minutes

>>dads mad about my irregular sleep schedule again

this I cant help it ffs

I wish my dad got mad at me and started waking me up at eight or something

I've been going to bed at 9am and sleeping until like 3 or 4 pm lately. All I do all night long is shitpost and drink and play a vidya. I'm a 29 year old NEET virgin. Literally no one is supposed to be living this way at this point, but my parents actually love me for some reason so at least I got to be that lucky.

With that work ethic you can afford your own place. Move out.

I remember my mom getting fed up with me playing games late into the night so she forced me to work at Dunkin Donuts. That got me enough money to buy more games and play even more because I only worked part time. That showed her

Attached: image.jpg (250x305, 79K)

>tfw I have idiopathic hypersomnia and sleep 13 hours a day
>boomer dad tells me to "go to bed early so you can get up early"
>I go to bed at 9pm
>mfw it doesn't work like that

It's just because he's a stalker fuck. Just keep it quiet.

he's getting irritable male syndrome like mine
seriously, that and OCD
fucking boomers

You really don't. I mean I get you maybe wish you had some responsibility delegated to you, but the last thing you want is your dad to be actually mad at you. It's one of the shitttiest things in the world.

What are these cancerous parent threads

you are aware manchildren tend to live with their parents right?

ya. you keep him up, he needs to sleep to properly wage work.

>ya. you keep him up

I keep my computer headphones on and turn on the lights off

Do your parents still ask about your romantic relationships? My Dad does even though I haven't even so much touched a girl that wasn't my family member.

He still asks if I'm going out /to a bar/a club. He still asks if I need to borrow money or a condom every time I go out (just going to McDonald's I love the breakfast)

When will they learn? I don't want to have conversation with the old fuck but damn.

Okay boys, what's the best way you've found to turn your sleep schedule around and make it regular? I've nothing to do so if I even go the least bit tired I usually buckle and go to sleep. Currently waking up 17:30 local time

Not at all. I'm around them enough they know that I don't talk to anyone anymore after I moved away from my old friends. I'm 29 and I've never had a gf, they've always known.

Your dad thinks you're going out to fuck at 10am?

All day breakfast now. Where have you been?

Eating actual food

Sometimes my dad gets angry fro whatever reason. I think he is bipolar.

Why do NPCs get mad at you for having a sleep schedule that is different from theirs?

Attached: npc.png (1083x1128, 51K)

boomers are literally and figuratively retarded

My dad frequently does. He was a clubbing chad and asked me yesterday why i play vidya instead of going out and meeting girls. He was confused and mad when i told him that i don't care about impressing some dumb thots who party 24/7 and are after fuccbois with bling-bling.
I understand falling in love with a nice girl, but you only see thots everywhere and i'd rather have a wank than risk getting std's.

This song pretty much explains why your dad is upset with the failure you've turned out to be. What worse is that most dads end up dealing with the issues of this song but yours never will because you're an incel, loser faggot who wanks himself to sleep midmorning to chink cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=B32yjbCSVpU

why don't you guys move out? I don't think it's worth complaining about if your parents are still the ones feeding you

im a neet with no social skills

Dad got mad once because he gave me some bed sheets and I didn't change them the day of.

Because of anxiety and mad dad which would accentuate anxiety. Also not much money and zero references to get a new place.

so many things went seriously wrong between generations and they are so blind to it its amazing

Same reason why you screech and cry when a beta normie is out having fun with his moderately attractive girlfriend who he fucks regularly He has something you want and you have something they want (the ability to sleep as much and whenever they want).

will the boomers ever admit what they did to us?

Never. They're the most selfish generation of all time and it's not even close. Greatest geners hated boomers, x'ers hate boomers, everyone hates them.

and what amazes me is boomers today STILL think theyre the "counter culture" badasses who stopped a war (lol)

Grow up maybe? My younger brother always makes a lot of noises throughout the night when I'm trying to sleep before work. super annoying

then take your parents advice until you figure it out

most of your parents are probably too young to be boomers
find a new boogeyman

t. boomer

go fuck yourself scumbag

>dad had two kids when he was my age

calm down dad im only 23

he hates video james even tho he and mom got me ps1 ps2 gamecube wii ps3 ps4 psp and a fucking computer

>be active in east asian communities
>have to stay up at night because that's when everything is happening
>dont mind because being awake when its dark outside doesnt other me
>famalam is mad about it
>use my japanese studies and blogging as an excuse that i am building a career out of it
>parents grit their teeth but grudgingly accept it (for now)
>tfw dont ever expect to see any money come out if it
F

its absolutely pathetic

>dad reminds me how he can hear me talking to myself in the middle of the night again

I've been doing that since I was a kid and it's probably because I had no real friends to talk to and also my parents never let me go to anyone's house because they thought I'd get kidnapped or killed. Do you know what it feels like to have to make conversation up to make it seem like there are other kids with you? I probably should stop that but it's comforting.

Attached: 1134_hTRyV42.jpg (580x563, 85K)

hey at least you were never kidnapped and killed buddy

how close is your room to his? if its close u definitely keep him up

>how close is your room to his?

multiple floors away, theyre not even patallel

parallel**

ori

Knowing how I turned out to be now, I honestly wish I did.

Attached: 1458750572155.jpg (384x384, 18K)

No. I've been a fat retard my entire life, so there's no question as to why I don't have a gf as if I could get one. Even they know it's hopeless but they found out years ago so now it's /comfytimeconvos/ with my parents.

Mine says he doesn't care, but then later bitches about it. Getting some mixed signals 2bh.

What do you mean active in East Asian communities? Do you fuck Thai trannys or something

>tfw try to fix sleep scheduel by staying up all night.
>still have insomnia cant sleep even though up for 24 hours
>finally fall asleep
>sleep for 15 hours
>wakes up at 5 pm

fuck. i thought that would work but im just in the same spot.