I want this game so fucking much

I want this game so fucking much.
youtu.be/HiXAOf56RRE?list=PLIEv5KcGcawxZ6RLuOWAqMhqW8PY__IV2

Attached: 23-50-37-maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiXAOf56RRE
youtube.com/watch?v=JOm6iZZgbj8
cesiedgetraining.com/frs-v2/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1231644300&searchtext=Columbine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try out gmod, user

I tried it but the workshop levels don't show up for me in singleplayer

gmod's combat is shit tho

Attached: 952e4d3b309a8014e08ecc17063b5930e2c084b8eba2ebdfdc0cfe36648b0fa2.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

Probably sucks if it's made for the military. Boomers suck at game-feel.

Attached: 1546083366920.png (310x315, 382K)

after i sold Jow Forums i had fun autisticly shooting up school maps in gmod

I thought it leaked and /v/ used to play it?

i saw a video of someone playing it, it looks unappealing, something i wouldn't play it

it's available for purchase.

Attached: 565beb4ba2825123736410b47ccc01a95c02cda7eb280f8fa5becea02527dbcd.png (788x114, 19K)

Could be an amazing game for 3 or 4 players if done right. roles are randomized at start: one player gets the shooter, another gets the cop (who leads a small team), another one gets teacher or student, and they all have different objectives

>EDGE Training
top kek

nope, /v/ is full of lazy fucks sadly
all they do is arguing about incels and US gun problem

Why don't you play her game instead?

Attached: 1546780763368[1].png (546x624, 208K)

it's not a normal game though. from what i've read you buy a login, download a client, and use it to play the game in their servers, kinda like MMOs

youtube.com/watch?v=HiXAOf56RRE
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhahhH
>how to suicide - government sponsored PSA

what game is it ill play it

nah, they give free clients and servers to US schools, but if you want to buy it they'll give you everything

FUCK, I mean this vid. Holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JOm6iZZgbj8

Morimiya middle school shooting

>using a high-end German M4 style assault rifle that basically does the same thing and just looks different to shoot up a fucking school that you could just get some cheap hi point rifle and a couple of shotguns for instead
How the fuck did they supposedly get this kraut meme gun anyways? I don't know if an autosear will work with the civilian variants like it does for ARs, unless it's unmodified and therefore semi auto, meaning it's just a glorified varmint rifle that you pay extra money for since it looks slightly different. May as well use something in a caliber that's not a .22 double magnum for better results, like an M1A in .30-06
Hell just bring a fucking flamethrower or a shitload of muskets to school instead, that's something they'd talk about for years to come, like the killdozer. Any generic shooting will be forgotten in under a month.

cesiedgetraining.com/frs-v2/
youtube.com/watch?v=0BMo2Ulm4PQ
>If EDGE access is desired for coursework or inclusion in an academic curriculum for students, or if organizations are interested in pursuing commercial EDGE applications, then there may be associated costs. Please contact [email protected] for additional information.
>40 players per match
>around 8 unique roles, each one with their own objective
>some have inventory, others (like the dispatcher) play from a GUI while issuing directions to other players
>fully interactive environment
>gameplay involves fire, players can set the fire alarm
>body located damage (leg, foot, arm, hand, shoulder, lower torso, hip, head, neck, upper torso)
>you can get incapacitated instead of simply killed, and other players can save you
>shooting someone's leg makes them look injured and walk slower
>fire intoxication mechanic
>NPCS to simulate students, which will interact to players that reveal weapons regardless of these being the school shooter or the law enforcement
>AK-47, 9mm and Pipe Bomb for suspect
>M16, Shotgun and 9mm for law enforcement
>vehicles ranging from ambulances to police cars to fire trucks
>the doctors have a bunch of mechanics and mingames that simulate triage and medical assistance they need to go through to save other players, including diagnosing the problem
>firefighters also have their own mechanics and minigames regarding firefighting, all meant to simulate a real life scenario
>a "KNOX BOX" which the school shooter or the law enforcement can use to control the building's automatic systems and doors for strategic value
>law enforcement has a dispatcher to assign other players instructions
>there is a civilian role for you to fuck around and just watch the spectacle
>you can barricade doors and make defenses against the shooter

AAHHHHHHHH IT'S REALLY GOOD ASIDE FROM BEING MADE BY THE ARMY

Attached: 23-40-54-1515185196540.jpg (1413x766, 117K)

>50370593
How do I suicide? Based game otherwise

>game releases
>it's actually really fun
>zoomers love it, becomes the new fortnite
>school shootings increase 300%

Attached: 1546751006472.jpg (499x593, 43K)

>newfags don't remember supercolumbine rpg

arguably the worst game on the topic

Is it multiplayer? I could see it working as having the other player(s) being first responders trying to prevent as many kills as possible and/or the player(s) either trying to hide, barricade rooms, and possibly finding ways to take the shooter down.

This needs to happen so bad. It'd be a day 1 buy for me.

Attached: Incredibaby.jpg (360x348, 30K)

can we leak it somehow

i don't think they will care that much if some "malaysian businessmen" will ask them about the game
it's pretty possible for us to set up the international deal

or some US anons might try to USB it from their local schools somehow

How do I kill myself orignally

You guys are alright. Don't go into cyber space tomorrow.

how come there is no good school shooting simulator? there has to be at least one edge lord autist who is decent at unity or so to make something half decent.

inb4 mouse sensitivity is locked at 2 inches = 3000000 degrees

There has to be one. Someone here must know something about one.

that actually sounds like fun game, kind of like one of those asymmetrical horror games

Get GMOD on Steam then search up school on the Workshop faggot

You can only kill yourself with your own bomb I think

That's just a shitty jrpg "oldfag".

Literally, how does a JRPG fit in with the context of a shooting. Oh right, it doesn't.

you really cant see the difference between an actual simulator and a shitty mod for gmod?

>start shooting
>people stand there looking at me doing nothing
yeah bud, this really is it

I got a map which make people run

link? original of course

i have columbine and vtech map files on my pc, the columbine map is vastly superior since the vvtech one is just one hallway. They were taken down and i forgot how i even got them. I wish i knew how to share them.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1231644300&searchtext=Columbine

wowee looks great

Attached: 8478a4e3298bd5c0d8e9864091c4f6a9aa77860cb7a0d26637d683efc77ba23a.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

upload bsps to mediafire

Mediafire maybe? Please hook a nigger up.

What engine was this game made on? Asking for a friend.

Attached: j3pru1t5wcw11.jpg (561x520, 47K)

Thirding this, give us the files please user

They need to allow multiplayer co-op and connecting to facebook to use your friends as the people populating the school

I always figured that the best weapons for shootings would be semi-auto shotguns with drum mags or something, as well as semi-auto pistols with high mag capacity, maybe modded with hellfire triggers. If it's close range, you're not going to have to worry too much about accuracy. Bombs, of course, are the superior weapons. I really don't know much, though, so if someone wants to correct me, feel free.

If only it was that fucking easy... I'd be dead 100,000 times over by now.

>it's actually called Edge
my sides

Just go play Postal or something, OP

Attached: army of two.jpg (640x913, 92K)