Women

Do they want to be treated like crap or like a princess?

I don't get it

Attached: women.jpg (318x159, 7K)

thats good, keep this out of your mind, robot :>

Why do they treat guys who treat them well like shit and guys who treat them like shit well?

no idea, its whatever

Both, silly.
She wants to be a spoiled princess, showered in gifts, affection and compliments and then she wants you to beat the shit out of her, call her a whore and make her cry only to cuddle her afterwards and call her your one and only special baby girl.

cringe I bet you wear a fedora

Beat the shit out of her with a tiara.

depends on chad

>treated like crap
By Chad, especially in bed
>like a princess
By ugly beta bux providers

do you have a vagina? If not then your opinion doesnt matter.

girls don't care about how they're treated they just want the guy to be hot. they're absolutely identical to guys and somehow society has fabricated the myth of them being different. for both men and women, looks are the only thing that matters.

women have in their biological code a dual relationship tactic, having kids from the best alfa genes (trated like crap) and having beta cucks to take care of them (princess).
they are useless to us so the earlier you forget about them the best.

They want to be put in what they perceive as their place.
That means the low status males must suck up to her and follow her every command, and high status males must treat her like shit. She wants to be put into her place as second in the hierarchy, both above and below.
That's something that traditionally was solved for us men with the family unit. Children filled the role of low status males (regardless of gender) for their mothers, and the father was above her. Not every man was (or is, for that matter) an abusive fuck like most women these days want, but back then I presume that women were generally more reasonable than they are now.
You see, we had a system that made the world make sense for everyone. Men were not lonely, and neither were women. Women got their innate fix for orbiters filled with children, who would grow up and continue the cycle with their kids. Women weren't so insufferable either, as their orbiters were now beings they genuinely cared for, being their offspring. As such, they ruled them fairly and raised them properly, and not in an exploitative manner like is done now. This is why I don't look down on those in the past that gave women the right to vote and such, as they were generally a lot more reasonable and level headed than they are today. It's not their fault they couldn't see this shit coming, who could?
In short, the world is shit and we broke everything our ancestors made for us. I blame the industrial revolution.

Just want a hot guy, they can treat her however, good or bad.

>In short, the world is shit and we broke everything our ancestors made for us. I blame the industrial revolution.
This. Kaczynski was right about everything.

Attached: 1534386633786.jpg (350x350, 96K)

She wants to be treated as a princess when going out and at home she wants to be treated like shit

Pretty much
>over 90% of people live a comfy peaceful life on a farm
>some asshole bong mining coal makes a machine that uses coal to dig deeper and get more coal
>suddenly everyone uses this coal burning engine to power factories instead of water wheels
>factories no longer need to be built by rivers with strong enough currents, factories can now be built anywhere and can operate year round now that they aren't dependent on the rivers not freezing
>factories now operate using dangerous machinery that can crush a human being, farming population drops to about 50% and almost everyone else becomes a wage slave in a factory
>industrialization becomes such a threat to the previous peaceful way of life that people rush to colonize generally uninhabited places to escape from its rapid advance, see the Old West
>eventually industrialization consumes all and the farming population eventually drops to under 1% due to more efficient farming machines
>about 99% of the world are wage slaves in some form, be it factory drones or service cucks
>the world is now fucked and people would rather get chemically lobotomized by Xanax and other pills than have to experience this horror with their full emotional capacity.
This event literally doomed mankind to constant eternal labor, the only saving grace would have been if we mobilized on colonizing space, the only useful purpose industrialization would serve, and we passed that point a long time ago. The world is simply run by those who prefer a captive slave population forever bound to their will than those who wish to better mankind.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Excellent job user

I blabe democracy.

There are some outliers who literally do like "nice guys" or like "bad boys" and they confused ppl but most women just like hot guys and convince themselves they like him for how he acted not his looks.
Or they are attracted to a base masculinity that simply shows itself more in bad boys.
Be masculine without being a douche.

Both.

The truth is that women don't really know what they want. It's contextual and constantly changing, and they view it though a lens of swirling emotions. If you want to do what is "right" for a woman, you do what you think is best for her, not what she says is best. This is not a
100% correct rule, but in my experience with women, I have gotten far more accolades doing what I think is correct rather than what they want.

Also, it depends largely on how they view you as a person.

they want to be treated like a princess 90% of the time, and like crap the rest of the time